Fi's Desperate Search for a Plot Driven Romance Story[Male Character Wanted]

Started by Semper Fi, December 01, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Fi

This is a giant list of all plots that I have created. I am interested in any and all of these plots. Some may have a "Craving" next ot it if there are any that I want more. But I am open to doing any of these unless in rare cases you see a "Closed" next to them.

My Expectations

These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 2-4 paragraphs per response. Yes, there is a big difference between 2 and 4 paragraphs, but I'm a big believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach a quota required. I don't particularly care if you write over 4 paragraphs, but please realize that it is unlikely for me to do so, unless I happen to have a lot to say in that particular post.

> Patience. This is a big big deal for me. I really don't want to be hounded for a reply. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days, go ahead and send a message. It is quite possible I just forgot to reply. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy, unless you request something different.

> Plot Driven I love love love Plot and Story. It is a must have in my Rps. I like intense plot lines that keep us moving and interested. And Romance. Romance is a must have for me too. It doesn't have to be sappy and sweet, in fact I prefer it to be more realistic, with it's struggles and tensions. But as for the actual amount of sex, I don't care. I am very happy doing 80% plot and 20% smut. The most I will likely ever do is a 50/50 mix.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges male. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

>Email, Google Docs, Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? Well, now that's an interesting question. I am perfectly happy with our characters being equals. But if you want there to be a Dom/sub dynamic, my girl will always be the more submissive one, when it comes to sexual situations. Outside of sexual situations, my girl can be very dominant, if the moment calls for it. (For example, my girl is the boss of your character.)

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

Cravings:
>> NEW STORY
Professional Dom x Professional sub

Both our characters are professionals in their field, they know each other, see each other at work frequently, and occasionally for fun they'll pair up to have some fun. She's gotta go home for a family event and she jokingly mentions hiring him to pretend to be her boyfriend. He agrees on a whim, neither of them expecting to actually fall in love

>
The Cowboy & The Nanny

He didn't know what to do with the baby that he just gained custody of, when her mother died, he had a ranch to run and to be honest he didn't have the first clue about how to raise a baby. He did the only thing he could think of, placed an add for a full time nanny with room and board available.

She was escaping a dark situation, running with no destination sight. Passing through a small town in Montana, she saw the ad for a full time live in nanny for an infant. After asking around a bit and learning more about the man who placed the ad, she decided it just might be that destination she was looking for.

>A MxFxM Romance. (If you combine this with a D/s story, I would love you forever)
>Outlaw biker x Teenage Girl **** Most Wanted!***
> Western x Post Apocalyptic
> Young Lady x Gunslinger
> Vampire or Werewolf x Human Girl (Plot entirely negotiable)

*Find Plot Descriptions Below*

Slice of Life Plots
*Romance is always included in any of my plots
**Plots are in Alphabetical order, not by how much I am craving them.

Action/Adventure

MxFxM Story

I don't have a lot planned for this story, but it's going to be a polyamorous romance, between two guys and a girl. There won't be a romance between the guys, just between the girl and each guy. But they will all eventually live together. I'm thinking the guys will be brothers or very good friends, they will be well versed in sharing a woman. I'm thinking my girl will have never been in a polyamorous relationship. I have a few plot bunnies for this idea, and I'm super open to discussion. I am only looking for one partner to be willing to write two males.

Best Friends with Benefits

Our two characters have been friends for a long time, they met at the police academy, quickly they became best friends. They worked the streets together for a few years and then joined the SWAT team. They work together, virtually spend all of their time together and at some point they started sleeping together. Despite all of that, they are not in a relationship. Occasionally they get in a relationship with someone else, but when that inevitably ends, they end up back with each other. They might freely admit they are in love with each other, they just don't think a formal committed relationship will work for them.

We'll need to come up with plot points to keep the story going.
I'm open to them realizing they want a official relationship, or not. depending on how we want the story to go.

Biker x Bartender

My girl works at a bar that serves almost exclusively one particular biker gang, though nomads wander through on occasion. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a year or so There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

Bodyguard for Hire

My character works for a private security firm who trains usually ex-soldiers and loans them out as bodyguards for anyone who can pay the high price to have one. She works with the K9 unit, so in addition to herself and her training she has a trained German Shepherd who works with her. Your character can be basically whoever you want, CEO, CEO's son, someone important visiting from another country, or going to a another country, be creative.

Boss x Hitwoman/Bodyguard

So your character is the boss of a crime family/mob/elite gang, and he/she works closely with my character who is your character's preferred hitman when necessary as well as their go to for protection when they need it. -- Clearly I don't have much figured out, but we can figure more of it out. -- I'm pretty open to how things will go, but I do know that I want your character to be more dominant in sexual situations than mine. Since my character would be more dominant in day to day life, I think it would be an interesting dynamic if your character took charge in bed, being in control of mine. So we could either have a bit of Master/pet or simply have it just be a dom/sub. There would be very limited sweetness in this story. Obviously there will be some, but it's not going to be a fluffy and romantic story.

Coming Home

A man coming from a extremely wealthy family has been out of the country for a while and when he returns, he discovers that his parents have hired a new head of security for the family estate and to manage the family's bodyguards. Being a bit of a player he sets his sights on her, if only to see if he can successfully coax her into his bed. But it's easier said than done. It turns into a bit of a game between them, and without either realizing it, feelings develop. -- A lot of ways we can take this, and I'm open to pretty much anything--

Dom x Sub

I’m seeking an rp with strong Dom/sub themes. It will not be the entirety of the rp but it will be the leading theme in all sex scenes.

The rp will center around your character teaching mine how to be a submissive. She will not be new to sex but be very new to D/s. However, this will not be a 24/7 sub, she will have a life outside of this relationship. I do not want your character controlling everything she does, says and wears.

I am looking for a plot heavy role play, I want romance involved, I want the characters to build a relationship together.

My girl will not be a doormat sub, she is strong willed and feisty. I’m her day to day life she is rather dominant, so this will be a learning experience and a chance to just let that go and let someone else lead for a change.

Like wise I am looking for a rough around the edges male character. Not sadistic, but confident, not afraid to take what he wants. I imagine he would be well versed in D/s, she would not be his first submissive.

During sex scenes, I don’t need or want sweetness or softness. But outside of that, I do want romance, affection, that sort of thing.

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, I do not want this to turn into a revolving door of sex scene after sex scene. I imagine there will be quite a bit of sex and that’s fine, but I don’t want to feel like either of us is rushing the plot just to get to the next sex scene.

Kinks

I like a wide variety of kinks, to keep things interesting, here’s a small list of things I’d definitely like to see added in at some point. This is by no means the only kinks, I’m more than happy to discuss others.

Bondage
Spanking
Roughness
Anal
Toys
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Exhaustion
Multiple Orgasms

I have some general ideas, plot bunnies and such for this, so if you are interested send a PM

Down in Louisiana

YC is new to southern Louisiana, transferring to the local sheriff's department. Soon she meets your YC, who is a local, born and raised, and is the Sheriff department's go to Gator Catcher. So whenever they get a call about an alligator, he's the one who gets called.

This plot isn't fully fleshed out, we will still need something to drive the plot.

Federal Witness x US Marshal

My girl is a undercover police officer who witnessed a mafia hit, forced to enter the Witness Protection Program. Your guy is the US Marshal assigned to protect her. I have a few various little ideas for this plot, but most of it is up in the air and open to my partner's tweaking.

Haunting Past

A mysterious woman arrives in a small town (Doesn't matter the state). No one knows much about her and she only comes into town once every couple of weeks for supplies. She lives in a cabin just outside of town, and has lived there for the last month or so. She attracts the attention of the chief of police, who is both professionally and personally curious about the woman who just seemed to show up. He takes a drive out to her place and within a few moments of arriving it's clear that she's afraid of something, the cameras he noticed as he drove up the driveway, the extra locks he can see on the door, not to mention the hulking dog that stood on the porch, it's hard gaze fixed on him, and it's clear to see the woman behind the dog has a good sized handgun strapped to her hip.

Young Lady x Gunfighter

Set in the 1870s, my character travels all the way out to Twin Creeks, in the Arizona Territory, to reunite with her father after the sudden death of her mother and siblings back on their ranch in the east. Upon getting to Twin Creeks, she learns her father died of a heart attack a week before her arrival. Refusing to leave, having no where to go, she stays on the small farm her father was building, despite how far it is from town, how unsafe it is for a young lady. Your character is a well known Gunfighter, rough around the edges, definitely not the type of a man a lady should be with, and he knows it, doing his best to stay away from her, despite the attraction they feel.

This is just an outline, I am open to lots of discussion, and there is more to figure out, as to how they meet and how the relationship goes form there. As well as interesting plot points to keep us interested.

Old West
It's set in the 1800s. My character was happily married for several years until her husband is killed unexpectedly. Not long after the funeral her husband's childhood/adolescence friend shows up (Your character) having heard rumors of his friend's death. The two had kept in contact by letters over the years but hadn't seen one another in many years. Finding the rumors true he decides to stick around for a while to help his best friend's widow run the ranch that she now owned completely. Eventually with the pair falling in love.

Again it's really rough and I'm not quite sure how it would play out. Obviously with some time skips to get past the grieving time. But I'm open to suggestions and tweaking of the plot.

Multi Couple/Multi RP Plot - SWAT

This plot is a little different, this will be a long long term, multi-couple storyline. It will be centered around six characters who work on the same SWAT team, they are essentially family.

> This will likely be considerably plot heavy, but with a nice blend of smut mixed in.

> This will require each of us playing multiple characters. Sometimes simultaneously, though we will only ever have one main couple, the others will be background characters.

> This will require a lot of preplanning and discussion.

> As always I'm looking for someone who is comfortable playing confident males, obviously they won't all be the same, but at least a couple I would like to be dominant, rough around the edges type males, so I'd like someone comfortable playing that type of male.

-------------
I am looking for us to write out the living of a SWAT team. This team is extremely close, essentially family. Each member of the team will get their own story, but naturally the stories may mesh and blend a little, may overlap each other.

There will be 6 members of the team, 2 women, 4 men. I will play both women on the team, as well as the female love interests of the men. You will play the 4 men on the team and the love interests of the two ladies. I would like one inter-team relationship. So ideally there will be 5 couples, we each will play 5 characters, there will be 5 separate rps. This will require some multi-tasking on our parts, as we'll have to play several characters, sometimes at once. However we will only be focusing on one couple per rp.

I can explain a little more in depth by PM, as I have a few ideas for some of the couples.

Prisoner x Guard

So I don't have everything figured out, yet, so this is just a rough draft. This will likely be a very fictional story, I don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject, so I'm taking some (Probably a lot) of  creative liberties with it, so let's just go with it. It's a fictional story after all.

So this is a love story, but it's not going to be a gushy, lovey one. It's going to have dark moments, and it's not going to be easy.

This story is set in Gitmo. Your character is a guard, mine is a prisoner. Or so your character believes. My character is an undercover NCIS agent, at Gitmo, (Exact reason I'm not sure about. I'm thinking something about guards helping detainees, Either way it has my character in solitary, because that's where she was told she needs to be. Only a very select few know who she is, and they've been instructed to not interfere unless her like is truly and immediately in danger. Your character is a guard stationed there. Despite his training, despite the rules, our character's form a bond. They talk often, and eventually romantic feelings develop.

Eventually the story will continue once my character comes out as an undercover agent, we'll need to decide how things will go from there. Which from there things can get more lovey, dovey, romantic, though I think my character will probably have some issues as she comes out of Gitmo and gets back to regular life.

There will be some dark themes, my character will be treated roughly at times, how far into that we want to go is up for debate. I'm not squeamish about violence, but I don't want this to turn into a torture centric rp.

This is a strange plot, I'll admit, but I'm curious to try and explore it.

Rescued

So your character is a paramedic, and mine has just been in some sort of attack, whether she got shot, stabbed or beat is up for debate. Your character and his partner respond and care for her, taking her to the hospital, and for whatever reason, you character comes back after shift to check on her, and continues to check on her in the following days. This would be a bit more of a sweet romantic story, with them falling in love and such.

Sister x Brother's Best Friend

So I have two totally different ideas as possible starting points for this rp.
Either way, these two have basically grown up together, but are now adults, mid twenties ish,

Version 1: My girl is a cop, she's undercover at a bar, actively working on her cover when your guy, her brother's best friend, sees her and thinks she's being taken advantage of, and steps in, and to keep her cover in tact she has to roll with it and pretend he's her boyfriend, things spiral from there.

Version 2: My girl has a bad fight/breakup with her boyfriend, it got violent, and she's only minorly injured but she knows she needs a little help, her living room is a bit of a disaster, knowing her brother would go off the rails, she calls her brother's best friend either, for help. Things grow from there.

Second Chances

Our characters were high school sweethearts and dated until they were 21. They had a somewhat of a nasty break up and within a year my character left their hometown. Now some seven years later, she's back, not the same as she was, but once again catches the eye of your character, who either never left their somewhat small hometown, or returned a few years before my character. I figure this'll be a romantic story, but not without it's drama as our characters figure out how to be in a relationship again, given their past together, and realizing that neither are exactly how they were when they did date.

The Call

I got this idea based off the new movie that came out "The Call", but I'm changing it up a bit. So my character gets kidnapped by a stalker. However he did not plan it out very well, he forgot to take her cell phone, simply threw her in the trunk of his car. She calls 911 and your character answers her call. He talks to her, calms her down, continues to talk to her as the police are trying to find her, maybe talks her through little things to fight, kicking out the tail light, things like that. But the police aren't having much luck. They figure out who the stalker is, but still can't exactly find him. Maybe your character was military or a cop or something, either way, when my character's phone dies, and the call disconnects, your character is drawn to trying to find mine. Maybe he decides to double check somewhere the police already looked and finds something, who knows. Either way, eventually he manages to find my character, and the kidnapper. Whether they kill him or call the police is up for debate. My character is obviously going to have a bit of PTSD from the situation, but your character continues to check up on her, call her, whatever, and from there a romance starts.

Undercover Cop x Bad Guy

My girl is an undercover cop, placed as the long lost, recently found daughter of a big time local criminal. Your guy is the head of security. I’m not entirely sure how this will play out but I think it could be a really fun and interesting plot. I'm open to a lot of ideas for this plot.

Please note: I’m not looking for this to be a blackmail/coercion story. I’m looking for it to be a romance, though it doesn’t have to be all sweet and lovey, it can be dark and realistic for the situation. But I don’t want their relationship to start because your character found out who my girl is and he’s holding it over her head.

Victim x Assassin

(Based on a Movie) MC saw a crime (Need to decide what) and as she was crossing the street, walking to the police station she was hit by a car (Unrelated to the crime she saw) and after waking up in the hospital after being in a coma for almost a week, she doesn't remember anything. While she was in a coma the crime family hired an assassin(YC) to get close to her, to see what she remembered and to eliminate her if necessary. YC character completely embedded himself into her life as her boyfriend, upon hearing that she had no memory. He had pictures digitally altered-showing them together- and everything. It was easy enough to do, since MC had no friends or family in the area. While not completely trusting, she believes easily enough that YC character is her boyfriend. After they are home, she slowly begins recovering her memory, nothing of the crime at first, but eventually that starts to come back as well, But by this point YC starts to have real feelings for her, and now must decide what he wants to do.

Forbidden Relationships

Outlaw Biker x Teenage Girl

*Based loosely off the Toby Keith song "God Love Her"*
My character is a 16-17 year old teenager, generally considered a 'good girl'. Not necessarily a goody two shoes, but generally a good teenager, gets good grades, plays sports, but a loner. Until she meets your character, he's older, 22-28 years old, and just the opposite, he's a part of a biker gang, not local, but he's in town for a bit. Perhaps he's from another chapter of the club, and is in town for business, perhaps to fix some issues within this chapter. They meet, and he slowly pulls her into his world, she finds she enjoys it, and eventually agrees to run away with him, back to wherever he's from. This will not be a creepy story, this is a romance, just with a age difference.

I don't have a ton figured out about this plot, but I expect lots of drama about their age difference, her young age, and her difficulties learning about his world and her being accepted into his world.

Police Officer x Teenager

My character is a 16-17 year old trouble maker, she's a foster kid, gets into fights, drinks, trespasses, etc. Your guy is the 23-28 year old cop who keeps arresting her. Through the repeated interactions, a romance blossoms. Of course with it's struggles. This is not going to be a creepy story, no blackmail, no force, no creepiness. This is just a regular love story, with some big problems, such as her age and behavior, his job, and of course the normal relationship struggles that are with any couple.

Mushy Romance Stories

And a Baby Makes Three

Basically our characters had a one night stand, and my character ends up pregnant. Our characters are close friends, and both had decided to keep the one night stand just that. Maybe it happened while they were drunk or otherwise vulnerable. But then when she winds up pregnant, she decides to go through with the pregnancy and they decide to try and be parents together. A lot of this is open ended as I like to have my partner help flesh out the plot

City Boy x Country Girl

He would becoming out there against his will, his parents sent him. He's suppose to only be there for the summer, for an attitude adjustment. Her uncle runs the farm, and is friends with the city kid's parents. Her uncle decides to have his niece keep and eye on the city kid, keep an eye on him on the Montana ranch. Thinking 16-18 for both of them

Fake Fiance

After years of being poked and prodded into getting married and having a long term relationship, MC character finally tells her family that she is engaged. The only problem? She isn't. Isn't even dating anyone. And now the annual fourth of July family reunion is coming up and of course her family is expecting her to bring her new fiance. And thats where YC comes in, they've been friends for over a year now, though he's never met her family, seeing as they live on the other side of the country. He suggests that he go and pretend to be her fiance for the week. Reluctantly she agrees. Now this is where it gets kinda cliche, naturally as they spend a week pretending to be engaged, they actually do start to fall in love. More details can be figured out through PMs.

We Danced

Listen to the song "We Danced" by Brad Paisley. I think the first part, when the couple first meet, is cute and I thought it might be a cute start to an rp. Though of course it needs more plot, but that's all I got so far. It might be a good rp, to just "Go with the Flow" and see what happens.

Survival Stories

The Mountain Between Us

Based loosely off the movie by the same name. Our character's share a small charter plane after their planes get cancelled due to a impending snow storm. But they both need to get where they are going, so they hire a charter plane. During the flight the storm hits full blast, crashing the plane in the Utah Mountains. Now our characters are fighting for survival in the heavy snow and high up in the mountains. They end up leaving the crash and eventually finding a old hunting cabin. Taking shelter there, they manage to survive while battling the elements and the wild animals. They end up stuck there for several weeks, bonding as they survive together, falling in love as they live together and help each other survive.

On the Island

Your character is on a private plane that crashes on some unknown island, he's the only one to survive. As he begins to explore the island he finds traces of another person living there, some traps, footprints, and eventually a camp. My character was in a boat crash several years ago and though presumed dead, she has been living on the island ever since.

On a Whim

Two strangers are on vacation to Vegas, both end up drunk and at the same club. Neither remember much of the night before only that they wake up in bed together, rings on their finger and a marriage certificate on the dresser. They decide to give marriage a try (For whatever reason we decide). I'd like to start the rp when they wake up together in a hotel room.

On a Whim Idea 2
Similar to the first idea, two strangers on vacation in Vegas end up drunk and getting married, except that both are women. Whether or not it's legal in Nevada let's just pretend it is. My thoughts are that one of them is more open about the fact that she likes women, while the other one is more secretive about it, not having told her friends and family that she likes women. So again for whatever reason we decide they decide to stick with the marriage and give it shot. --I'd rather play the more open character, and for this rp, I'm thinking will be less dom/sub and more of both on equal terms.--

"Western / Post apocalyptic"

Our characters were young, early twenties, when the world ended, No, not zombies, but the outcome was the same, the government collapsed, people turned on each other, the world got a lot simpler, electricity no longer worked, cars no longer worked. Young and in love, but really they barely know it each, our characters got married just before the world ended, they had a little farm hidden away in a valley, nestled in the mountains of Utah. Shortly after the world ended your character left to join the forming band of fighters to try and restore some peace. Our character's tried to stay in touch by letters, but of course eventually that failed. Nearly a decade has passed  when your character finally returns home, he doesn't know what to expect, but he doesn't expect the sweet innocent wife to be standing on the front porch, a shot gun in hand, a feisty attitude, and a mean mongrel dog waiting for him. She isn't the soft sweet woman he left, but she's still there, and deep down they both still love each other. But now they are so very different people, they must relearn who the other person is, and learn to live together again, despite the challenges they'd both experienced in the last decade while apart.

Supernatural Plots

Love Never Dies

YC doesn't know why he felt compelled to purchase this little farm in the middle of nowhere Montana. It was small, old, but he found that it called to him. He'd barely been there twenty four hours when he heard a voice. "I knew you'd come back." Turning he'd see a ghostly figure, a woman with long brown hair, dressed in late 1800's men's clothing.

Psychic x Cop

My character is a psychic, however she only has visions while she sleeps, and it is almost exclusively bad things. Murders, assaults, violence, etc. She has worked hard to remain under the radar, she rarely contacts the police and when she does it is always anonymous. She has recently moved to a new average sized town, she is seen as an eccentric lady living outside of town. One night she has a dream about your character, he's a cop, she sees him getting shot and killed while on duty, during a traffic stop. She sends him a letter, anonymously of course. Naturally at first he doesn't believe the letter he's received, but then three nights later, he pulls over a truck, matching the description that was written in the letter, naturally he's more cautious, and sure enough he's nearly killed, only because he was thinking about the letter, did he see it coming and manage to escape with a bullet to the shoulder, serious, but not life threatening.

Curiousity gets the better of him, and he has fingerprints ran o nthe letter, and as it turns out, my character made a mistake, and left a finger print, he manages to find her, curious about how she knew what was going to happen.

Perhaps he doesn't believe her still, or perhaps he does. There's a lot of different ways this could go, with her helping out on cases, to her trying to prevent these things from happening, with his help.

I'm definitely open to suggestions on where to go with this plot. 

Shapeshifter x Human

Wolf Shapeshifters have lived parallel to humans for as long as the two species have existed. Occasionally shifters will live among humans, but for the most part they live in their own communities, with their own laws and governments, Packs exist all over the world, and for the most part are self sufficient, though they do import some things from human cities. Your character is a wolf shifter, his rank in the pack is up for debate, though I suspect he's rather high ranking, the Lead Warrior, the second in command or perhaps even the Heir to the Alpha position. Perhaps he's passing through a human city or perhaps he's visiting there in particular. He runs into my character and he knows immediately that she is his mate. Wolves know immediately when they'd found their mate. It is highly unusual for a shifter to mate to a human, and it is rather frowned upon. Not to mention, humans don't know the existence of shifters. Now your character must try and convince my girl not only of who he is, and who she is to him, but also to return to his pack with him.

**I have a lot of lore and culture of shfiters figured out that I'd be happy to share and collaborate on.

Shapeshifter x Human 2

My character is a a wolf shapeshifter living on the outskirts of town on a large estate with her pack. the town and it's surrounding area is their territory which they defend from neighboring packs, all while going unnoticed by humans. Your girl is an admittedly average person who meets mine, and whether we have them instantly connect and my character know they are mates, or they simply fall in love is up for debate. But either way, they start dating and soon your girl learns of Shapeshifters. She's baffled and a little unsure of their more animalistic nature and way of life. So this rp is about them falling in love and the human learning to live in the shapeshifters world and dating the pack leader of a fairly vicious pack.

Vampire x Human Teenage Girl

Yes it’s cliche, but I’m okay with that.

I am seeking a partner to play a male vampire against my 16 or 17 year old teenage girl.
The catch is, I don’t want it to be a high school love story. I don’t want him to be one of those vampires that just keeps repeating high school, because how boring and idiotic is that?
I also would prefer he not be one of those vampires that hates what he is. I don’t want him to be evil and sadistic type either, but definitely not the mopey, sulky vampire either.
I have a particular idea for how I view vampires, which I’m happy to discuss with my partner, and we can tweak some of the traits until it suits both of us.
In terms of actual plot I’m open to suggestions.

Military Based Plots

A Soldier's Second Chance

YC is hiking up in the mountains outside of the town he lives in. As he rounds the corner, he sees a woman sitting on the edge of a large cliff. A handgun in her hand, pressed to her temple. YC manages to talk to her, learning she's also a retired soldier. He manages to convince her not to kill herself, and he helps her learn to live again, to want to live again.

This story is a bit of an off shoot from my "Soldier x Soldier - Rescued" plot, with her having been kidnapped and held hostage overseas. But this story takes place as if she did not bond to her rescuer.

Soldier x Soldier - Rescued

My character has been in the military since she was 18. And at 24 her unit was ambushed and she was taken prisoner. 14 months later, negotiations have failed to bring her home. A special forces unit is deployed to find her and bring her home. Your character is a member of this unit, he's the one who finds her within the compound that she's in. After getting her out of there and to a military base and hospital, your character continues to check on her, while he's on base and even checks up on her when he returns home on leave, and from there a romance starts to blossom. This can go a lot of different ways so we can figure things out through PMs.

Or Version Two:

Same basic plot as above, except MC was already dating a special forces soldier before her capture. Now, rescued, they have to try and pick up the pieces and see if their relationship can survive after the horrors of being held hostage for almost a year and a half.

**Will Contain dark themes of memories of Torture and Rape.**

Soldier x Commanding Officer

Your character is the leader of an elite military unit, in a combat zone. My character is the newest member of the unit. She is a K9 handler, assigned to help detect explosives and find enemy soldiers with her K9, to protect your character's unit. None of the unit really likes her, she's the only female in the unit and one of the few on base. She's also the only K9 handler on the base. Most of the men think that she can't do her job. You're character tends to agree with them. -- We could take this one of two ways, either A) they become friends and fall in love. Or B) It's just physical attraction and lust. More of a Friends with Benefits deal, just for the physical release.

Fandom Plots

Terra Nova RP

Anyone remember Terra Nova the Fox Show from a number of years ago? I absolutely loved it and totally thought it deserved a second season. I absolutely love Taylor x Wash and I’d love to explore their relationship, what if they’d been together throughout the show? And even before the show. I would be open to playing our events after the season finale, of course assuming we concoct a  way that Wash survived. Open to lots of different things here.

Fandom Pairings

Blue Bloods [OC x OC, Mimicking JamiexEddy Relationship]
Longmire [ OC x OC, mimicking WaltxVic Relationship]
Person of Interest [Root x Shaw]
GoT [Drogo x Danereys]
The 100 [Octavia x Lincoln. Clarke x Lexa]
The Walking Dead [Daryl x Beth. Daryl x OC]
Terra Nova [Wash x Taylor]
Sons of Anarchy [Original]
Flashpoint [Original or Sam x Jules]
Fast and Furious [Original or Dom x Letty]

Pairings without Plots

EMT x SWAT Officer
FBI Agent x Hostage Negotiator
Firefighter x Victim of House Fire
Cop x Cop
Bodyguard x Client *
Soldier x Soldier

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper's Quick Overview F-List

Semper's Character's BDSM Test <<This is related to sexual scenes only. My characters are often not submissive outside of the bedroom, unless that is prearranged.

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper's Character's BDSM Test <<This is related to sexual scenes only. My characters are often not submissive outside of the bedroom, unless that is prearranged.

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Bump! I am still interested in doing this story!
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Ilukhan92

Hi there I'm interested in the Survival Story "Western Post Apocalyptic" I'm not sure how to do this though. Will discord work?

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List