Font colors

Started by Kuroneko, November 30, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

I don't know if this is possible or not, but I thought that I'd ask to see if someone with more knowledge about browsers and coding might be able to answer this question.

There are quite a few people here that love to use different colors in their posts, and everyone should feel free to customize their posts as they see fit. Because of my eyesight I find reading on computer screens in general a bit challenging, and it's even harder when the font colors are changed - especially if it happens multiple times in a post. I seem to recall reading somewhere years ago that it was possible to set your personal browser settings to one color for fonts in posts, but I can't find the article. Is this something that can actually be done? Right now I use the default color scheme for the site because it's the lowest contrast and best for my eyes, which helps. But I'd love to be able to set the post text to the default color.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help :-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

AmberStarfire

I don't know if it would help but if you go to the right hand side just above the top post of a thread, there's a print button. If you click on that, you get a black and white version showing up.

Kuroneko

Amber, you're a genius! That helps immensely. Thank you, thank you!
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

AmberStarfire

I'm glad I could help. :)