You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Battle Chef Brigade! Looking for writers for lighthearted fun!  (Read 249 times)

Offline ThatRPGuyTopic starter

Battle Chef Brigade! Looking for writers for lighthearted fun!
« on: November 30, 2017, 01:27:04 PM »

There's no reason to lie or pretend here; as much as I wish I could take credit for this story idea, this particular combination of wacky and awesome comes directly from a recent indie game release. The entire premise of the game speaks to the culinarian in me, and I couldn't resist borrowing and modifying the idea a little for an RP...

In the distant past, humanity was all but doomed. Viscous monsters roamed the land, plaguing the farms, devouring animals, food, and people alike. Mankind seemed to be on the brink of extinction before a wise and powerful king, along with the help of his head chef, formed the Battle Chef Brigade; a force of culinary warriors that roamed the land, deafeatuing powerful monsters, saving farms and villages while also procuring the rarest ingredients for their dishes. With both the monster problem and food shortage solved, the Battle Chef Brigade became a thing of legend, and the tournament and ceremony of adding new chefs to their ranks a treasured national event...

I'm not looking necessarily just to copy the exact world or characters of the game for an RP, but to capture the lighthearted and fun feel of it's backstory. I've never been a big fan of sticking to someone else's canon, anyway, so no prior knowledge of the game is needed to write this idea with me, just an interest in a goofy, lighthearted fantasy world with an over-the-top culinary theme. If you do know the game, we can borrow as much or as little from the world as you like as we set up our own story!

With a theme this silly, I'm more than willing to be flexible on the infamous story to smut ratio, so if you're worried this would be all monster hunting and kitchen antics, don't be! I'm always willing to work with a partner's kinks and desires.

When it comes to pairings, I prefer to male characters paired with female or feminine characters (trans, 'futa' and other characters are always welcome, though the more feminene they are, the more inclined my characters will be to like them). I'm more than happy to write with anybody, lord lady or liege, so long as the characters are a pairing I can enjoy.

Rather than stick around in one torunemant city too long, I'd prefer to start the game as an initiated Battle Chef, giving us more of a chance to explore and create the world as a whole. How our characters meet and what YC is, however, is totally open for discussion.

Alternately, if anyone is looking for a quick little one shot, finding someone willing to play Mina for a short scene would make my day;
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:08:08 PM by ThatRPGuy »

Offline ThatRPGuyTopic starter

Re: Battle Chef Brigade! Looking for writers for lighthearted fun!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 03:08:46 PM »
12/6: cleanup up the original posting a bit, tried to make it a bit more open and clear.