Nagaraja / vampire looking for delicious friends (F for any)

Started by Atlach-Nacha, November 30, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlach-Nacha

I'm looking for an erotic horror story where I play a vampire based on the Nagaraja bloodline from WoD. This type of vampire has a profoundly monstrous nature – besides craving blood, it also craves human flesh.

I'm looking for a human partner of any design, in a modern setting. Anything from a random person living a normal life to a supernatural detective who knows exactly what he or she is dealing with. My only requirement is that this be a horror story. Not action with flashy combat or drama with convoluted intrigue. I want a focus on psychology and the intimacy between the vampire and the human.

There are different ways to play this depending on how hard you want to roll. I'm open to a relatively standard vampire theme that only involves bloodsucking, plus the prospect of cannibalism used as a horror element. I see three basic routes:

1. The fully NC route. Involves stalking and kidnapping.

2. The dub-con route. Involves seduction or blackmail.

3. The fully consensual route. Involves either giving blood in exchange for a service, or a fetishist who simply wants it.

The detailed character profile is on F-list (see signature). It contains additional story ideas.

The following elements are optional but will increase my interest in the story:

• Cannibalism
  • Snuff
  • Ryona
  • Extreme bondage
  • Torture (certain kinds)