You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2020, 10:24:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nagaraja / vampire looking for delicious friends (F for any)  (Read 428 times)

Offline Atlach-NachaTopic starter

Nagaraja / vampire looking for delicious friends (F for any)
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »

I'm looking for an erotic horror story where I play a vampire based on the Nagaraja bloodline from WoD. This type of vampire has a profoundly monstrous nature – besides craving blood, it also craves human flesh.

I'm looking for a human partner of any design, in a modern setting. Anything from a random person living a normal life to a supernatural detective who knows exactly what he or she is dealing with. My only requirement is that this be a horror story. Not action with flashy combat or drama with convoluted intrigue. I want a focus on psychology and the intimacy between the vampire and the human.

There are different ways to play this depending on how hard you want to roll. I'm open to a relatively standard vampire theme that only involves bloodsucking, plus the prospect of cannibalism used as a horror element. I see three basic routes:

1. The fully NC route. Involves stalking and kidnapping.

2. The dub-con route. Involves seduction or blackmail.

3. The fully consensual route. Involves either giving blood in exchange for a service, or a fetishist who simply wants it.

The detailed character profile is on F-list (see signature). It contains additional story ideas.

The following elements are optional but will increase my interest in the story:

• Cannibalism
  • Snuff
  • Ryona
  • Extreme bondage
  • Torture (certain kinds)