Come on in! (M for F)

Started by Bene, November 28, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bene

Bene's Menu of Half-Done Plots:
~For starters~
Welcome to my lovely establishment. I have a fine selection of plots here that will appeal to variety of palettes. I am able to make changes as necessary to my plots, should you dislike any part of the plot. I will give you a few minutes look over my rules for the establishment. In the meantime, may I offer you a pitcher of water? Remember too all orders can be substituted as necessary.

~For the Main Course~May I suggest one of our fine ideas below? If you can't decide, plots we recommend are labeled as cravings.

Maybe Leaving the Vault Was a Bad Idea: Glows in the dark!  *CRAVING*

• Fallout is one of my favorite universes, so I am always eager to set stories here
  • MC would be leaving the comfort of the vault for the first time and soon realizes the wasteland is a dangerous place. YC can be a legend of the wastes, a fellow dweller, or just another person trying to live to see tomorrow
  • Knowledge of the series not required, but appreciated!
"A debt to be paid "  Flavors from the wild, wild, west.

• Tired, grizzled old desperado called in for one last favor from his late partner. He has a daughter that he wants transported to the big city and away from the family ranch which is to be sold to pay off debts to some less than savory debt collectors.
  • MC would be a retired bounty hunter sent to find YC on their family farm
  • How willing would she be to leave or even believe him? And what are the debt collectors willing take to get paid?
"If you could only bring one item to a deserted island..." Seasoned with salty seas, tragedy, and a hint of the unnatural.

• Would prefer this to be modern setting, but am open to the past!
  • MC and YC would be stranded on an island after a shipwreck, alone and with only the clothes on their back
  • Hope they have watched Survivor(tm) before and know to survive
  • There may be a reason the island was deserted? (Supernatural? )
"From a Galaxy Far Far Away..." A house classic, with a side of blue milk. *CRAVING*

• Would prefer OC's only
  • I have a few characters I want to play out, more info on request
  • Any era is cool, though I'm not too familiar with the lore before the start of the prequels (sue me)
  • Very open to suggestions
"Time Travel 101": Already served before you knew you wanted it! No refunds for screwed-up timelines.

• MC is a scientist (madness optional), YC assistant or whoever
  • Cliche time travel story, discovered on accident
  • Fun at first, then consequences are found
Guess We're all That's Left...: Are you prepared for the Red Invasion?  *CRAVING*

• Takes place in the 50s / 60s during the height of the Cold War
  • MC would be a sort of doomsday prepper convinced that those darn soviets are going to invade and destroy the good ol' US of A. YC could be a neighbor, stranger etc, that ends up in MC's doomsday bunker convinced that the US is being invaded. 
  • How YC winds up there could be worked out 
"Space: The Final Frontier ": Out of this world flavor, with a hint of exploration and aliens.

• So a bit of a long shot here: OC's would be crew-mates on a spaceship exploring the vast reaches of space together
  • Would love a sort of dynamic duo type thing going on. Only 2 survivors after a tragic accident? Stranded by chance?  Maybe the hands of fate have something in mind for OC's?
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll ": 80's Themed Plot served in Rock, Hip-Hop or  Pop Music Flavours *TAKEN*

• It's the 80's (or early 90's!) and pop stars (or rock stars!) are idols for teenagers and adults alike.
  • With such a boom in the music industry, some people will do anything to make it big
  • Options here would be: MC is a shady producer exploiting young talent (YC) for the things mentioned in the title, MC is a larger than life star and YC is his number 1 fan (self-proclaimed of course), or even perhaps MC and YC are rival stars who specialize in sexual tension and a classic "Will they or won't they?" relationship
  • Definitely seeking good input here, but I have a basic idea of how the above ideas would play out.
Obligatory Slice of Life Ideas: Can't go wrong with any of these classic plots. 

• Roommates - needs no explanation  *CRAVING*
  • Couple - see above
  • New student - (Troubled past optional)
  • Friends - Benefits available upon request
  • Co-workers- comes in many exciting flavors.
Imports: We proudly serve plots from the following fandoms: 

• Star Wars *CRAVING*
  • Naruto
  • Final Fantasy - Particularly XIV or XV
  • Westworld
  • Skyrim
  • Bioshock
  • Game of Thrones
  • Pokemon - *Human characters only*  *CRAVING*
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Persona
For fandom based RP's, I generally prefer to use OC's based in that particular world. While interaction with canon characters can happen, I don't feel comfortable writing canon since I didn't create the character and may not do them justice.

~For Dessert~Just about any idea you may have! If none of the above are your cup of tea, and have your own burning idea let me know!

Thanks for your time, and if you've made it this far you already won me over. If you are interested in any of the above ideas, shoot me a PM and we'll get the ball rolling! Be sure to give me 5/5 on Yelp! if you enjoyed what you saw.

Bene

Added 1 (one) more idea I've been craving as well as some fandoms I'll roleplay in.

Bene

First bump of the New Year! Added 2 (two) new ideas and updated fandom list.

Bene

Bene

Monthly bump / beautification of this thread.

Bene

The return! This time I won't disappear  for 3 months I promise!

So here is my bumping my search thread for good stories, and new friends!

Bene

New layout! New plots! New bump!

Bene

Clean up! New Plots! New Cravings! New Bene!

Bene

Bene

Removed some plots, shifted some around and what not. So here's my month bump!

Bene

Bump!  New plots to come soon

Bene

Bump with some recolors and new plots