Flexible Player seeking any Game

Started by ElohimDune, November 28, 2017, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElohimDune

Hello, I am looking for a gaming group or gaming groups that are looking for players. I am interested in many settings such as Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia, Warhammer Fantasy or 40k, Pathfinder, Delta Green, Zweihander, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Other Dust, Numenera, Hubris, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Adventurer Conqueror King, World of Darkness, Kult, Bloody Basic, Base Raiders, Urban Heroes, Lamentations of the Princess, Exalted, Mystic Empyrean, Necessary Evil, Champions, Shadowrun and many, many more unique fantasy or sci fi settings.

Right now, I'm most interested in a weird and dark fantasy and sci fi setting.

I'm also interested in adult rps and I will elaborate on my kinks or scenarios of interest in the next post. But for now I'm mostly interested in non-adult roleplay.

I'm a very dedicated roleplayer, I am willing to donate as much time to play as possible. I'm very detailed in my roleplay and always try my hardest to act in character as much as possible. I'm willing to do anything to get started roleplaying on a game as soon as possible. Even willing to play a character of the GM's choice. I hope I will find a group of interest. Thank you.

FrancisWarlock

Hi Elohim

I've just sent you a PM with information about a group game I run.