The Puazi Problem (f/futa for ANY)

Started by wigglebiscuit, November 27, 2017, 08:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

Everyone knows the basics, though separating fact from conspiracy can be a bit tricky. Four years ago, the puazi arrived, literally winking into existence via one-way portals that opened at various points throughout the globe. This event followed six months of anarchy and upheaval. When the dust settled, we realized that the puazi weren’t invaders, nor were they demons (an assumption some had made based on their physiology), they were refugees.

In exchange for various technological advances, the puazi were given refuge in the form of cities called Conclaves. In the United States, there are two Conclaves, one in Wyoming, the other in Georgia. The puazi changed a lot of our understandings about the universe and our place in it. Generally, people aren’t as dickish as they once were, because we all know that in the grand scheme of things we’re just not that important. There are still some things we haven’t figured out, mainly because the puazi just won’t tell us. Like how gender works for them, or who/what they were running from that caused them to gate to our world. What we do know is that the two species can breathe the same air, eat (roughly) the same food, and we’re not so biologically incompatible that we’ve wiped ourselves out with the common cold or whatever.

After four years, the time as come to integrate the two species more fully. Eligible puazi are leaving the Conclaves and are living and working with humans. The details aren't fully known at this point, but change is coming.

One of the first things the two species will discover is a peculiar, previously unknown quirk of puazi physiology...

click to enlarge

What role will you play?

That's up to you. What job will we have? What mysteries will we explore? I've left a lot of this blank because I want to have room for my partner to grow within the story. A couple of things are set, however.

One, you will play multiple roles. Not at once, but scene by scene. Part of the lure of this story for my is playing a character who can't control herself, and what is the fun of that if no one takes advantage of her? :)

Two, MC either be a futanari, or will at times manifest as such. She identifies as female and will have both male and female genitalia, but you will at times play opposite a futanari.

Beyond that, the story is wide open. There are conspiracies to explore, such as why the puazi had to flee their homeworld in the first place, an the as-yet undiscovered effect that puazi have on humans, but the rest is up for discussion.

Take a look at my O/Os and PM me if interested!

wigglebiscuit

I am once again looking for a partner for this story.

PM me with your ideas if you are interested!

wigglebiscuit