You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 24, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Best Friends F lf M  (Read 189 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Best Friends F lf M
« on: November 24, 2017, 04:51:25 PM »
Lily Evans was outside in her front yard with her father, tongue sticking out as she patted more snow onto the belly of their snowman. "Looking good, Lil," her father said as he made the second smaller round for the middle. She smiled up at her father as he came up and plopped it down atop the large bottom. She was beginning to get snow together for the head when the click of a door closing reached her ears.

She looked over and saw the little boy, her age, if not a year or so older, come outside, dressed not quite for snow this thick, and sat on his porch. He glanced over at them, longing in his eyes before looking at the ground at the bottom of the steps. Lily looked at her father, a question in her eyes. He smiled down at her.

"Go ahead and ask him," he said, gently pushing her towards the little boy next door.

With a smile, she trudged through the snow and over to the neighbors porch, surprising the boy who now looked up at her with wide eyes. They had just moved in last week and beside the movers, she had only seen him and his mother.

"Heya. I'm Lily. Wanna come help us build a snowman?" she asked, the cheer evident in her voice.

His lips curved up into a smile as his eyes brightened. "Yeah." He thrust out his hand towards her. "I'm Jackson," he said.

She shook it and then pulled him back to her front yard where the best friendship she had ever had began.

17 years later. Present day.
Lily's heart was beating frantically in her chest, as it was everyday lately. In just a weeks time, she'd be saying 'I do' to the man of her dreams.

Derek Lassiter was everything she had ever hoped for in a man. He was wealthy and good looking, but it wasn't just about all of that. He was also sweet and caring, ambitious, and he loved her. Well, he was almost perfect anyways.

He had his faults though, too. He liked to drink scotch. A lot. He did complain often that she should push herself more, go for the head decorator position at Not Your Everyday Cake, but Anita, the current head decorator was due to retire in 6 months, so she could give the older woman her last bit of gusto.

But if Derek had his way, the woman would have lost her job a long time ago and Lily would be running the place. She'd love to, but she could wait. And then his biggest fault of all, was his dislike for Jackson.

Seventeen years ago, she had met the greatest person she had ever known and they had become fast friends. They did nearly everything together which, even to this day, was true. He had helped her more with wedding plans than her maid of honor did. Hell, she was having purple calla lilies as her flowers because of him. They were beautiful and because of him showing her, she had instantly fallen in love.

But Derek didn't like him. She wasn't sure if he was afraid Jackson would put the moves on her or what, but he would never do that. He didn't like her like that. Never had. Which was slightly upsetting on her part, but she never pushed for anything more herself, and besides, why ruin the kind of friendship they had with romantic feelings? She pushed those thoughts aside a long time ago. What was the point of having them anyways when they weren't returned?

She pulled into the parking lot of the wedding planners office. She parked in the open spot beside Derek's white Lexus IS. What was Derek doing here? He should be at work.

She didn't have an appointment but wanted to drop in to finalize some last minute things with Deborah and was hoping to be home before he got there. Maybe he was simply doing the same?

She got out of her blue Camry and walked up to the office building. She pulled open the door, it was late so everyone else had left, but when she got closer to Deborah's office, the sound of heated moaning could be heard from behind the door. Her head tilted in curiosity and she pulled the door open to see Derek's bare ass as he humped forward into their wedding planner. Her eyes widened.

"Derek, what the fuck?!" she yelled, causing Deborah to shriek and Derek to curse as he pulled free from her and spun, yanking up his pants as he did so.

"Lily, I can explain!" he rushed out as he tried to stick his dick back in his pants, their pretty little blonde wedding planner pulling her skirt down to cover her ass.

Lily pulled off her engagement ring. "It looked pretty fucking obvious, Derek. So, how about you go fuck yourself now as well!" She threw the ring at him. "I'm done with this shit! Good fucking bye!" and she stormed out, Derek yelling after her to stop and wait.

When she got outside to her car, Derek came out, pants on properly, shoes on his feet, but she put her car in reverse and got the fuck out of there. She had just made it past the stoplight when the adrenaline faded and that's when the tears began to fall. She couldn't go home, so there was only one place she could go.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, walking up to the porch, tears falling down her cheeks, eyes red and puffy as she lifted her fist to knock on Jackson's door.

Hello and thanks for reading. I am looking for someone to play Jackson, Lily's best friend for the last seventeen years. She thought she was going to marry the man of her dreams but what she never realized was that he was there in front of her the whole time.
I want to write out their discovery of finding this together along with other things they never knew about each other.

Anything could happen here. They could have secrets they've never told each other and if they had, the other one hiding their curiosity about it.

Please check my O & O's in my sig to see if we mesh and PM me if interested in chatting about making a story. :D