Looking for some Extreme NC and fun with animals looking for F/F

Started by Barbara4play, November 24, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

Ok first thanks for taking the time to read this
This is a serious Non-Consensual play.

I play an arrogant and uppity Professor, She young and pretty set in her ways. Maybe she even written a few best sellers. She feels she has the whole sexual world figured out. She likes to invite people in to debate her. She is the kind of person who always right even when she’s not.

All is going great until one of her most gifted students or perhaps someone she invited in to debate (played by you) chooses her to be the "test subject" for testing their thesis on humiliation and bestiality. The Professor will have her old personality slowly erased and eventually replaced with one of a "total sexual freak" willing to do anything to cum
Looking for some pretty extreme fun, with a real focus on humiliation ( being stripped, kept naked, milking, and anything else you might figure out) and fun with animals ( dogs, donkeys, horses a whole menagerie ) could also include being altered to live on animal Semen or breed with animals, basicly she reduced to an animal by the end. this is the idea anyway. I picture this as F/F but could go M if you want

This is a few ideas for my Character

Professor Amelia Soto

or

Professor Barbara Briarwood

If you interested please send me a Personal message and Don’t post here.