You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 17, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Beauties of the Beast [M lf F, NC, Disney, Interest Check]  (Read 345 times)

Offline TheVillainTopic starter

The Beauties of the Beast [M lf F, NC, Disney, Interest Check]
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:10:45 AM »
Hello! Had an idea to befoul a deeply appreciated corner of our collective childhoods and wanted to run an interest check before I put too much into this idea.

The basic premise is that it's Beauty and the Beast, with a dark twist. Maybe the Beast's instincts are more powerful this time, maybe he's just given up on the idea of the love needed to break his curse being Romantic in nature and is banking on a different kind of love.

Either way, this time, when the Beast discovers that the inventor and music box maker in his dungeons has a brave and beautiful daughter he agrees to the trade - but he rapes and tries to impregnate Belle the moment her father is outside his castle gates. He's not a total monster, he does try to give her pleasure and her room is so pretty and full of pretty things - but a cage is still a cage.

And then Belle discovers that there's other gilded cages in the cursed Castle of the Beast, with other women he treats the same way. [Other Disney Princesses no less.]

Thoughts/Interest?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:16:45 AM by TheVillain »

Offline Anouk Daae

Re: The Beauties of the Beast [M lf F, NC, Disney, Interest Check]
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:12:31 AM »
Tentative interest.
I've always seen the beast as more of a monster than a love interest.
I'm hesitant on the whole bestiality thing.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »
Understandable.

If it helps I always picture bestiality as implying a decidedly subhuman intelligence as well and The Beast, despite the name, is actually quite intelligent. This Beast might have had his animal instincts heightened to the point of not always being able to control himself, but he’s actually very well read and had an excellent education before the Curse.

Offline Anouk Daae

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:44:39 PM »
Ultimately, you're still having sex with a bear-thing though.

Also, is this really a group rp? And if so, is it more of a harem type story?

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:06:22 PM »
Ultimately, you're still having sex with a bear-thing though.

Also, is this really a group rp? And if so, is it more of a harem type story?

Agreed. I just differentiate between a Monster and a Beast. [Irony noted.]

And I put it here on the off chance there's enough interest, mostly out of curiousity. If there is more then one person interested I can see other ladies jumping in on this as other Disney Princesses for a Harem as long as one of them is Belle.

Online Kaia

• Pretty Girl with the Broken Smile ~ Her Brat ~ Missy ~ Behind Broken Eyes ~ Mami's Little One ~ Lil Blue
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Disillusioned Optimist
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:47:05 AM »
sounds like an awesome solo story, which let me know if you decide to go that way

Offline Vonandi

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 07:37:38 AM »
I'm interested. I've actually been looking for some sort of "intelligent monster Stockholm syndrome" thing based on the beauty and the beast. Although I was hoping that it would be more of an allusion to the original rather than straight up fan fiction, but I don't see the harm in trying the latter.

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 07:49:39 AM »
With the attention this idea has gotten it probably will just be a solo, but I don't know enough about the original version enough to base it on that. [Other then to know that a Disney version is always way more sugary then the original, lol.]

Online Kaia

• Pretty Girl with the Broken Smile ~ Her Brat ~ Missy ~ Behind Broken Eyes ~ Mami's Little One ~ Lil Blue
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Disillusioned Optimist
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:05:44 AM »
It can be done a couple of different ways.  I prefer basing it loosely on the idea and letting it become it's own creature.