Werewolves of Miller's Hollow OOC/Chatter Thread

Started by Trieste, November 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Quote from: Kazyth on December 19, 2017, 07:21:00 PM
Before we knew the rules for reveals on death, you could have been lying and the seer could already have been dead!
well I was revealed as the hunter the first night so special roles were being revealed ;)

Scott

Quote from: Remiel on December 19, 2017, 10:03:20 AM
I'd also like to point out that I TOLD both Kaz and Scott that I was the Seer and they were both ready to vote me out anyway.

Honestly, what does a guy have to do to prove his innocence around here?   >:(

With the sheepy wolf running around, and so many dead people the first night you had just as much information as we had to go on.

Remiel

Well, yeah, but my point is, if someone claims to be the x, they're usually the x.

A werewolf would say, "Oh, me? I'm just a villager."

yugi006

Then there is the actual villager that everyone suspects is a wolf.

Rummy Tum Tum

I believed him, seeing as there was no dead seer and nobody stepping up to disprove him.
Being a villager, though, is a surefire way to get fucked xD

Mintprincess

Quote from: Blythe on December 12, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
I miss One Night a ton; I'd totally be up for that.

Ditto!
Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on December 12, 2017, 07:26:45 PM
One Night? Sounds extreme :D

Also ditto that ditto
Quote from: yugi006 on December 12, 2017, 07:17:11 PM
Is Mayor Mintington returning?

For those who said they were interested I put up a thread here.  I’ll send some PMs later. <3

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280675.0

Trieste

For people who are still interested!

Recap:
Day 0.5 (for some reason in my notes, I didn't count the first day as Day 1)
Wolves know each other, Sheriff is elected. Town accidentally elects Seer as Sheriff which made me lol a little.

Night 1
Wolves vote to kill MintPrincess.
MintPrincess (hunter) decides to hunt persephone (sheepy wolf).
Scott (vigilante) shoots Madame Professor (teen wolf).
Imogen (watcher) watches Blythe (villager), but sees no visits.
Remiel (seer) scries someone [didn't write down who] but is roleblocked by being jailed by Kazyth.
Interrogation

Quote from: Trieste on December 08, 2017, 01:51:35 AM
A black bag goes over your head just as you're nodding off to sleep, and you end up in the town's only jail-cell! A (surprisingly well) disguised voice asks you:

"Are you a werewolf?"

"Who do you think is a werewolf?"

"No, really, you're a werewolf right?"

(Please note that I'll be sending your reply directly to the jailer, so please refrain from including anything that you wouldn't want the Jailer to know.)
Quote from: Remiel on December 08, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
"I'm not a werewolf!  I'm the Seer, in fact, but before you ask, my scrying powers aren't, uh, working right now.  It usually takes some time for them to get up to speed.  Cosmic interference, and that sort of thing."
Quote from: Trieste on December 08, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
(*snickers and snorts* 'This never happens, I don't know why it won't work!')

Verily, the sound of the cell opening and the swift removal of the bag comes after the answers given, and when you look around, there is no one else to be seen! Because ... sneakiest jailer ever, I guess.

Day 1
Town lynches Ket, a villager.

Night 2
Caeli (only remaining wolf) attacks yugi, a villager.
Remiel (seer) scries Scott (vigilante) and learns that he is Not A Wolf.
Imogen (watcher) keeps an eye on someone but is roleblocked by being jailed by Kazyth.
Interrogation

Quote from: Trieste on December 10, 2017, 06:20:08 PM
A black bag goes over your head just as you're nodding off to sleep, and you end up in the town's only jail-cell! A (surprisingly well) disguised voice asks you:

“So, how does it feel to be a werewolf?”

“What were you doing last night?”

“Who else is a werewolf with you, because you are totally a werewolf, right?”

(Please note that I'll be sending your reply directly to the jailer, so please refrain from including anything that you wouldn't want the Jailer to know.)
Quote from: Imogen on December 10, 2017, 07:19:35 PM
"Why am I here? Who are you?

And how would I know how they feel? I am not one of them. If you want a guess, I'd say they're feeling probably pretty damn smug right now! Our confusion is killing more of us than they are!"

"If you must know, I was snooping on Blythe last night. I wanted to know if he was receiving visitors of the furry kind. He didn't have any. Would've been better if I'd chosen The Professor to see who her comrades were but although both Blythe and she both used the 'werewolf' word, Blythe used it first AND in direct speech so I picked him."

"If I knew who the wolves are, I'd be more than glad to tell you.... but I don't know. And at my rate of success you REALLY don't want me to start guessing. We've seen how well that went."

"I am the Watcher, not a wolf. I'd never have stepped into the spotlight with my such open accusations if I'd had been a wolf...  Now, with Ket proven innocent I don't even know where to start looking for the real wolves. The only lead seems the Sheriff's vote, which put Remiel in place. If their first choice had not turned sour and if the vigilante had not interfered, they would have been able to complete their stranglehold over the village today.... You see, IF the Sheriff is a wolf, we would only have had two days to find one of them. And if we had guessed wrong, as we did, then we'd have needed a full consensus on our second guess or they could have outvoted us. THAT is why the Sheriff's vote DID matter. MintPrincess was a wizard with numbers, and that might have played a part in why she was killed... " She sighs tiredly. "I don't even know. The death of the Professor has given us some breathing space but we seem to have no new leads at all."

Quote from: Trieste on December 10, 2017, 07:54:45 PM
Well, after you answer your questions, you're released and the jailer sneaks away!

Day 2
Rummy, a villager, is lynched after Sheriff Remiel votes for them to break a three-way tie.

Night 3
Remiel (seer) scries Imogen (watcher) and learns that they are Not A Wolf.
Caeli (big bad wolf) attacks someone but is blocked due to being jailed by Kazyth.
Interrogation (that almost killed me)

Quote from: Trieste on December 12, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

"You're a werewolf, right?"

"Who's a werewolf with you?"

"One train leaves Atlanta at 3:4.5pm, going 50 miles an hour.  Another train leaves Austin at 6:27pm, going 43 miles an hour.   Which one are you a werewolf on?"

Quote from: Caeli on December 12, 2017, 05:42:16 PM
我不是狗!怎么多朋友已经死了。。。 为什么大家都以为我是狼呢?!我很坐火车!

And I should note at this point that when Kazyth put it into Google translate, he tried to choose the language manually instead of letting it detect language, so this is what came back:

And I just

Quote from: Trieste on December 12, 2017, 05:46:57 PM
*dies of giggle* Ummm... the cell opens and you're released while the jailer runs away stealthily.

Day 3
The town lynches Blythe, a villager.

Night 4
Caeli attacks Kazyth, the jailer.
Imogen watches Remiel, the seer, but sees no visits.
Remiel scries Caeli, the Big Bad Wolf, and learns that she is a wolf!
Kazyth jails Scott, the vigilante.
Interrogation

Quote from: Trieste on December 14, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

“So, what’s it like being a werewolf?”

“Who is a wolf if you aren’t?”

“But you’re totally a werewolf, right?”

Quote from: Scott on December 14, 2017, 06:51:50 PM
“So, what’s it like being a werewolf?” I don't know what it's like to be a werewolf, I've never been one.

“Who is a wolf if you aren’t?” I don't know, but I have my suspicions about that Kaz guy.

“But you’re totally a werewolf, right?” Like I'm soooooooooo totally not a werewolf.

And poor Scott, who I forgot to PM about being let out, decided to just roll with it.
Quote from: Scott on December 14, 2017, 08:08:45 PM
*After filing his toothbrush into the key to open the cell since the jailer didn't show up to let him out, he finally breaks free and announces "Remiel can not breathe another breath", and goes to digging the hole for the innocent Kaz... somehow burying him is a strangely satisfying after he locked me up.

Day 4
Town lynches Caeli, who would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Blythe

Rummy Tum Tum

Trieste

I was already laughing at the response itself but the translation just like tipped it over the top.

Kazyth

I honestly thought she was going to pass out from laughter.  I was just confused as all hell.

And apparently I roleblocked a bunch of folks without meaning to do so!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Remiel

Mental note for future reference: when someone says "I am a Tsubaki car!" it means they are a werewolf.

Ket

I would be laughing so hard right now if my back weren't spasming. That's just beautiful.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs