You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 05:27:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Need Help Finding an Avatar?
We have just the place.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Interest Check  (Read 633 times)

Offline SammyGirlTopic starter

• Dreambound
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I live vicariously through my characters.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Animal Crossing Interest Check
« on: November 17, 2017, 09:16:40 PM »
Just wondering if anyone would be even remotely interested in a simple, freeform, character-driven rp based on Animal Crossing.

The premise:

You would play as villagers, animal or human, living in a small town. Your characters would interact with other players' villagers, and the emphasis would be on relationships. This rp would be relaxed, not following a hard set storyline, but rather built on the stories that each character brings to the table.
Because of the relaxed setting, your characters could pop in and out as needed, visiting different people and places without fear of derailing the plot. You could also choose to focus on seasonal events.

The setting:

The small town would have a few places of interest where villagers can not only visit, but work. To start there would be a post office, a police station, a general store, a museum, and a cafe. Your characters could work at one of these places OR you could choose to found a new establishment where your character would work.

There would also be a river, a lake, beaches, forested areas, and grassy fields to explore.

Adult content?

Sex would not be the main focus of the RP. That being said, it would certainly not be discouraged. Since the rp would focus on developing characters, it will probably be inevitable, which brings me to the point that might make some people squeamish..... I would like to see relationships between animals and humans blossom. If that doesn't bother you, then perhaps this is an rp you would like to see happen?

Edit: also note that I'm open to suggestions and i do have a few things planned out, but i just wanted to test the waters to see if anyone was interested
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:26:35 PM by SammyGirl »