You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "Healslut" in a D&D party (looking for DM + party?)  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Reno

Re: "Healslut" in a D&D party (looking for DM + party?)
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2017, 04:37:49 PM »
Thanks!

Online Chajesdad

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »
     I have set the OOC for the game, and set the character creation rules as well as several SRD links for reference.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278585.0

Offline TFcommando

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 08:00:12 PM »
Did I get in under the wire to apply?  Not sure if I made it or not.

Online Chajesdad

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2017, 12:32:05 AM »
Yes commando, you are inside the selection queue. Please submit your concept for a character for approval and discussion.

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. “I will either find a way, or make one.” -- Hannibal Barca
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »
This sounds like a hilarious and sexy idea.  Unfortunately, I started playing AD&D in 1979, and played 1st Edition 90% of the time.  5% was the original D&D even before AD&D, and the other 5% was a touch of 2E and 3E.  My primary experience with 3E was Neverwinter Nights on my PC.  Never played Pathfinder.  Ah well, you're full as it is :P

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 05:02:15 PM »
Story's allready full anwyay, Hannibal. 

But I had to ask, would you ever be comfortable in a second edition game? :)  (Or even runnign one?  *Puppy dog eyes* )

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. “I will either find a way, or make one.” -- Hannibal Barca
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2017, 06:14:57 PM »
Honestly, I doubt it.  I vastly prefer freeform to system RPs.  Years and years ago I ran a PbEM 1st Edition campaign, with some touches of 2nd Edition thrown in, but that was on Yahoo Groups...but I've never GMed an RP on Elliquiy, nor have I ever run a 2nd Edition game even on tabletop :/  The game system itself was always second to the storytelling, even when I was a teen and played tabletop exclusively.  I wouldn't be adverse to 3.5 or Pathfinder--as long as I was able to learn what I needed and picked up the rest along the way.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:17:50 PM by HannibalBarca »

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2017, 08:21:08 PM »
  Meh.  I'll resist the urge to expalin how easily freeform gets in the way of good storytelling.  :P 

Anyways, this is a good place.  Have fun, and hope to game with you someday.  :)

Offline RobyntheWitch

• She Who Devours
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Cum and let me cast a spell on you... hehehe
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2017, 10:47:31 PM »
I am sad I am late to this, I am very big with PF and have ALL of the hardcovers, the things you miss. Still, I have played literally every lvl 20 class in the game of it, and some wonderful archtypes. If there is ever an opening, I would not mind being thought of, I have not had a game in so long...

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2017, 04:36:38 AM »
I am sad I am late to this, I am very big with PF and have ALL of the hardcovers, the things you miss. Still, I have played literally every lvl 20 class in the game of it, and some wonderful archtypes. If there is ever an opening, I would not mind being thought of, I have not had a game in so long...

Well, keep eye on here and group game requesting GM's advertisements :). I and Muse often take leaps into DnD/Pathfinder games.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2017, 01:36:18 PM »
Well, keep eye on here and group game requesting GM's advertisements :). I and Muse often take leaps into DnD/Pathfinder games.

Still have the occasional hunger for characters like my old Everton pc in the RPoL game you ran once upon a time

Offline Cythieus

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2018, 04:35:10 AM »
Did this ever get made? It looks like it got turned into a PF game.

Offline Kathyan

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2018, 09:59:35 AM »
It did, there is a link to the OOC a few posts up, but we lost the player who was playing the healslut.