You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 23, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"Fitting the Mold"
Congratulations "Moirae & FLN826" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New member LFG  (Read 244 times)

Offline longdrivesTopic starter

New member LFG
« on: November 12, 2017, 08:29:54 PM »
Greetings,

I just joined, and am hoping to team up with some more experienced members to show me the ropes.
I'm a bisexual guy who likes BDSM, fantasy/sci-fi, and horror. I have a background with World of Darkness, D&D 3.5/5e, and Pathfinder/Starfinder, but I've never really done play by post. And this my first time doing adult roleplaying.
I'd like to meet some like minded players who wouldn't mind mentoring an eager learner. If anybody has a campaign with some space for another player, please let me know!

Can't wait to hear from you,
longdrives

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
Re: New member LFG
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:47:39 PM »
Nice to meet you. You've come too the right place. I don't have anything new starting right now but keep in touch and ill start something soon.

Offline Anouk Daae

Re: New member LFG
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 02:40:11 PM »
Hi there!

If you find yourself drawn to stories set in prep schools where people have magical abilities, spirits and demons pop up frequently, and the characters have plenty of depth - check out
The Rookshaven Academy SL. We're really new with a handful of characters. In the upcoming month, there's going
to be a Yule Ball as well as a campus-wide event where magic classes compete for bragging rights. If any of that sounds remotely interesting, click the link or message me.