Vixens Cravings

Started by VoluptuousVixen, November 10, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

NEW "Blade Runner 2049" (Source: Blade Runner/Blade Runner 2049) *M/F* *Dark* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Oral, Outdoor sex, Romantic sex, virginity, Tender, Experimenting. 
Characters Involved:
Officer K/Joi
I Would Play:
Joi
Plot:

Based on the new film Officer K is a Blade Runner and a good one at that, he hunts down his own kinde. But when he is at home he has his holographic gfirlfriend Joi who is his only connection to humanity. As his feelings grow and intensifies he decides he needs more and wants her as a Replicant. So officer K makes a deal to have her programme transferred into a Replicant body. This is done on the Black Markett and has a body built for her. Problem is it is illegal for Replicants to have other Replicants built, its against K`s contract as a Blade Runner. Soon the two lovers are discovered and are on the run from K`s own agency. Will they survive in time to actually get off world?
Other Information:
Its set in 2049 but it wont be following the main plot of the film. But characters from the movie can appear in this story. I really want to play the innocence of both characters trying to mimic what they believe human interaction is like. As well as a genuine connection between the two of them while they run for their lives and fight off Blade Runners.   

NEW "Alien Universe" (Source: Prometheus/Alien Movies) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Romance, Oral, Anal, Outdoor sex, marathon sessions, human x android, interspecies, experimental, virginity.
Characters Involved:
David/Walter and Rachel Carter (My OC)
I Would Play:
Officer Rachel Carter
Plot:

Set in the Alien universe, Rachel Carter would be a lonely engineer on a transport ship. She would soon develop a fascination with the on ship droid which would be the David/Walter model. Now they soon engage in a romantic and sexual relationship, but when the ship comes under attack and the crew been killed off one by one by a Xenomporh the Android will have to choose between his new human lover and his mission.

Other Information:
The Andriod will be well equipped *and generously so* by the Walan Coperation and will be able to both give and feel pleasure. It will be his curiosity that will stimulate his need to see how Rachel vibrates under his touch. A slow burn romance which turns into a survival horror once the crew on the ship start to be brutally murdered by the alien. I will play Rachel to be rather emotionally cut off and depressed when the game starts.

NEW "Shane/Lori" (Source: The Walking Dead) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Oral, Outdoor sex, dirty talk, adultery, rough sex, dangerous sex, romance, guilt,
Characters Involved:
Shane Walsh/Lori Grimes
I Would Play:
Lori Grimes
Plot:

Set during season 1 of the Walking Dead. What if Rick Grimes really was dead? I want to examine and play out the inevitable romance between Shane and Lori. Events such as the camp getting swarmmed would still occur aka the death of Amy but how Shane would stop at nothing to save his beloved Lori and Carl. How Lori would end up pregnant and how it would effect other survivor's in the camp such as Glenn,  Dale, T Dog, Carol, Sophia, Daryl, Merle, Jackie and the others. Would they go to the fort a Shane originally had planned for the group and who would live and who would die?     

Other Information:
CAN incorporate other themes from the comics and tv show

VoluptuousVixen

NEW "Captain America/Jessica Jones" (Source: Marvel Comics) *M/F* *Dark* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Romantic sex, virginity, Tender, Rough sex, Superhero sex. 
Characters Involved:
Captain America/Jessica Jones
I Would Play:
Jessica Jones
Plot:

Set in the comics universe, Jessica crosses paths with Steve Rogers himself, technically he moves into her building. He soon suspect she`s a superhero with powers what he doesn't know is how damaged she is. Killgrave got in her head and use her as a weapon. Jess is screwed up but she still wants to do the wright thing. They come from two different worlds and they don't see eye to eye at first. Jess starts to fall for Steve despite herself but what will happen when Killgrave  shows up again?
Other Information:
Id rather set this in the 616 universe rather then the MCU.   

NEW "Thor X Valkyire" (Source: Marvel Comics) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Romance, Oral, Anal, Outdoor sex, marathon sessions, Domination for power, Light S and M
Characters Involved:
Thor Odinson and Valkyire
I Would Play:
Valkyire
Plot:

Thor meets the new Valkyire who has possessed the body of a human woman Barbara Norris. They fight together alongside the other Defenders such as Hulk, Doctor Strange, Namor and the Silver Surfer. Valkyire is a fellow Asgaurdian and Thor despite himself feels drawn to her even though she makes it very clear she has zero interest in pursuing a romantic relationship. Valkyire soon finds herself becoming more and more attracted to Thor but his previous marriage to Lady Sif makes things complicated, that and Hela the Goddess of death has Valkyrie marked for the underworld.

Other Information:
Set in the Comics 616 universe as apposed to the MCU.

NEW "Loki/Black Widow" (Source: Marvel comics) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Oral, Outdoor sex, dirty talk, rough sex, dangerous sex, romance, guilt, pain, light S and M, Deception.
Characters Involved:
Loki/Black Widow
I Would Play:
Black Widow
Plot:

Natasha is forced to work with Loki on a SHEILD mission when Amara the Enchantress from Asgaurd goes rouge and starts collecting relics on Earth. Despite her better judgement Natasha works with the Prince Of lies, but soon things between them get heated very quickly. 

Other Information:
Set in the comics MCU as apposed to the films.