You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 26, 2018, 01:07:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fishy!  (Read 209 times)

Offline LawshenkTopic starter

Fishy!
« on: November 10, 2017, 09:22:52 AM »
My Lords, Ladies, Lieges and Legates are welcome and requested to join myself in a 1-1 roleplay featuring mermaids, mermen or sirens. - If you should have the urge, there are ideas below, and if you have any questions please ask them too. The length of post can be any length and I prefer regular posting - multiple on a day type - but really just post when you can, please.

We can discuss who plays whom and more about the characters before we start. I really do not mind playing either character in these ideas.

Ok so here are my story ideas...

Idea One
New Girl - The strange new girl acts weird and is seemingly attracted to you. One day you nearly drown near her and she shows you her true self.

Idea Two
A naked and confused girl walks into a busy diner. She can't speak or communicate other than with smiles toward you.

Idea Three
Two friends went on holiday years ago. Only one came back. The other friend has moved on. She returns with few surprises in tow.

Idea Four
The Big Tank - Your new business is the town's new tourist attraction: the new aquarium. On its opening day a strange person is protesting outside with a placard. You talk to them to see why they're against it and you take them inside. They show you in the big tank.

Offline Koli Wolfine

Re: Fishy!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 09:18:43 AM »
I would like to do idea two