Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VermilionPrincess

Given the low number of Fathers I'm not sure if its worth finishing my profile

MasterEric6

Quote from: VermilionPrincess on November 11, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

I would understand if you would want to wait and see if we get more father's. Hopefully we do get more. 

I'm going to put in the recruitment thread title that we are specifically looking for more male characters. We had more male intrest in the intrest check thread.

If we do end up with a surplus of daughters we can always have more then one daughter per family. For those that might be interested in such RP.

wander

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on November 11, 2017, 08:27:25 AM
I'm ok, with your character being my character's father, if you want. :-)

I'm open to doing scenes with your character if MasterEric snaps your girl up. Some good kink matching between the two should make it fun when they get together.

Sara Nilsson

MasterEric6

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on November 11, 2017, 02:35:31 PM
I am kinda surprised there aren't more male characters.

Me to as there was a surplus during the intrest thread. Who knows if some of those who were interested just haven't been on E since request thread was put up. I say just give it some time and more dads should come.

MasterEric6

Quote from: wander on November 11, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
I'm open to doing scenes with your character if MasterEric snaps your girl up. Some good kink matching between the two should make it fun when they get together.

I'm not sure which dad she ment with her post. We both stated in back to back posts that we were looking for daughters.

wander

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: VermilionPrincess on November 11, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

I see zero reason why sisters wouldn't participate if we have more daughters than fathers. I mean that's just me but seems doable.

VermilionPrincess

April Phoenix

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Christopher Phoenix

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Personality: April is a shy girl, almost always has her nose stuck in a book. Once she feels more relaxed in a situation she can come out of her shell more but she prefers smaller gatherings.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's: Older men, threesomes, Light Bondage, Rough play and biting.

Characters Limits: bathroom play, excessive pain, choking.

Connections to other characters:

Backstory April spends most of her time reading, growing up not knowing her mother she threw herself into the world of fantasy and scifi. She moved out from fiction to teaching herself computer programming and reading philosophy. Recently she noticed some interest in older men pretty much ignoring the boys her own age. 

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on November 11, 2017, 05:31:00 PM
I see zero reason why sisters wouldn't participate if we have more daughters than fathers. I mean that's just me but seems doable.

Would you feel same, if there were more fathers, than daughters? ::)

VermilionPrincess

Sara Nilsson

VermilionPrincess

Sara Nilsson

Maybe their daughter is away for some reason, but the rest of the girls don't feel like he shouldn't be invited for that reason. ^^

VermilionPrincess

Doomblade403xxx

In a group like this I would imagine the girls have a lot of power. Their choices of who they will and will not sleep with for instance would not only be final but enforced. I would imagine there are plenty of unspoken rules as well. Don't join in on something unless you an invited. Open doors are there for the voyeurs to step in and watch, closed ones are for couples looking for more privacy. That kind of thing. Truth is the girls probably hold all of the power in these parties and some likely use that power to their advantage.

not complaining

Solistair

Alex Ryan

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Staunch and stoic is the way to describe. A man of discipline he believes in the application of planning to life, meaning he is almost a neat freak. Tending to have a habit of falling into routine he is consequently of a conservative nature, unable to be easily moved into trying new things. Being traditional man he thinks men ought to be masculine and women ought to be feminine, as a result he adheres to what he believes he as a man should be which is assertive and dominant in all aspects of social life.

Career/Job/Year in School: SWAT Officer

Character's O/O's:
Ons: Rough/Passionate Sex, Fellatio, Group, Dominance, Verbal Teasing/Abuse, Public Sex

Offs: Submissiveness, Extremes, Toys

Characters Limits: Kinky Shit, Bondage

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory

A former Special Forces sergeant, Alex Ryan served respectably in a distinguished career for his country. Coming from a countryboy background he saw things as black and white and nothing but. Thus he was very much dismayed to come home to a country full of liberalist idiots and left-wing anarchists.

Being a womaniser since high school it was inevitable that Alex Ryan soon got a girl pregnant when just a fledgling Corporal in the Army. It was an accident and given the fact that the girl was relatively young with a bright future ahead of her it came as no surprise to anyone including Alex that she would leave the soldier to take care of her daughter. His daughter (TBD) grew up in a nice but empty house with a lot of personal freedom due to the fact that Alex was always out in the field busting down doors of criminals as a member of the FBI’s SWAT force and the occasional one night stand with a nice lady. Thus, it would be quite a surprise for Alex when he finally discovered that his little girl had somehow became a woman overnight…

Additional Pictures

MasterEric6

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on November 11, 2017, 06:17:13 PM
Would you feel same, if there were more fathers, than daughters? ::)

I think that although we could have more dads then daughters at the party it's not ideal in the long run. The good part is we can get a partner later.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Solistair on November 11, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
Alex Ryan

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Staunch and stoic is the way to describe. A man of discipline he believes in the application of planning to life, meaning he is almost a neat freak. Tending to have a habit of falling into routine he is consequently of a conservative nature, unable to be easily moved into trying new things. Being traditional man he thinks men ought to be masculine and women ought to be feminine, as a result he adheres to what he believes he as a man should be which is assertive and dominant in all aspects of social life.

Career/Job/Year in School: SWAT Officer

Character's O/O's:
Ons: Rough Sex, Fellatio, Group, Dominance, Verbal Teasing/Abuse, Public Sex

Offs: Submissiveness, Extremes, Toys

Characters Limits: Kinky Shit, Bondage

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory

A former Special Forces sergeant, Alex Ryan served respectably in a distinguished career for his country. Coming from a countryboy background he saw things as black and white and nothing but. Thus he was very much dismayed to come home to a country full of liberalist idiots and left-wing anarchists.

Being a womaniser since high school it was inevitable that Alex Ryan soon got a girl pregnant when just a fledgling Corporal in the Army. It was an accident and given the fact that the girl was relatively young with a bright future ahead of her it came as no surprise to anyone including Alex that she would leave the soldier to take care of her daughter. His daughter (TBD) grew up in a nice but empty house with a lot of personal freedom due to the fact that Alex was always out in the field busting down doors of criminals as a member of the FBI’s SWAT force and the occasional one night stand with a nice lady. Thus, it would be quite a surprise for Alex when he finally discovered that his little girl had somehow became a woman overnight…

Additional Pictures

I feel a great disturbance in the force...as though several potential daughters are gasping for their breath and clamoring to call him DADDY.

Solistair

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on November 11, 2017, 09:59:24 PM
I feel a great disturbance in the force...as though several potential daughters are gasping for their breath and clamoring to call him DADDY.

hahaha  >:)

VermilionPrincess

Sara Nilsson

There a little list to help us keep track

Dads:

Mathew (Matt) Collins {MasterEric6} - Available

Alexander Fourche {Doomblade403xxx} -> Michelle

Thomas Eckhart {wander} -> available

Alex Ryan {Solistair} -> available

aaand updated list. Did I miss anyone?

Daughters:

Michelle Fourche {Sara Nilsson} -> Alexander

Alison {The Lovely Tsarina} -> Available

Loren {mia h} -> available

Kismet {Miss Kaia} -> available

April {VermilionPrincess} -> available

Aiden

If you still need a male characters, I wouldn't mind tossing my hat in.

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Aiden on November 11, 2017, 11:10:31 PM
If you still need a male characters, I wouldn't mind tossing my hat in.

4 dads vs 5 daughters atm

Aiden

Very casual about it all. Good father but isn't want one to shelter, now that his daughter is an adult she can live her life. Very frank and open to the point they can talk about anything and everythinng.

(general idea, if anyone is looking for a father)
Work, he is most likley self employed.