Female on Male Harrassment / Femdom (M seeking Dominant F)

Started by Jester, November 10, 2017, 03:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I know there are not many female players who like to be dominant but I am hoping I can interest someone.

I am looking for a change and would like to play a submissive character for a change. I feel as though with sexual harrassment from male to female it would be a topical idea as well.

Some ideas are -
1. Incest - A bullying mother, daughter, or sister bullies a male relative into fooling around. Starts off with simple oral but ends with her being impregnated.
2. Domestic violence. A bullyimg wife dominates her husband by beating him, pegging, cheating and placign him in chastity.
3. Workplace - A colleague or boss teases my character by dressing provocatively and saying he will be sacked if he does not fuck her on a daily basis.
4. Female Teacher and Male student
5. Pegging - A game based around pegging. To be discussed.
6. Wife / girlfriend becomes a lesbian - I like the thought of a wife or girlfriend becoming a lesbian but she is unable or unwilling to leave her man so she begins to take advantage and humiliates him openly.
7. Forced bisexuality - A woman forces a man to become a sissy to big strong masculine men.

I would also consider
1. Male on Male rape - Male or female writers.