You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 19, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-men: Imagination - Recruitment - Sandbox -  (Read 3305 times)

Offline AliasTopic starter

X-men: Imagination - Recruitment - Sandbox -
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM »

We've got lots of players, but we're still accepting more. Don't let the size of the thread scare ya off.

It’s a wild world out there. Volcanoes in Colombia are getting all biblical, route 66 is just, like, gone, kids are destroying their brains in front of nintendo machines and televisions, humans are mutating into superheroes, and chimpanzee’s are learning sign language. What a time to be alive! All jokes aside, though...

The mutant conflict really is the center of most discussions; mostly because they’re at each other’s throats. And when superheroes fight each other, bad stuff tends to happen. There is a triangular conflict in the world that super sucks, and reverberates through the entire population. Quietly, the ‘evolution of humanity’ has been picking up speed since the 1940’s. There was the founding of Charles Xavier’s school for the gifted in 1975, and the emergence of Erik Lehnsherr as Magneto in ‘79, the world has begun to cyclone into, like, total madness. Mutants hate other mutants. So, one half of the governments, and the senates, and stuff… They are trying to get along, working with Professor Xavier, and making peace. The rest are just, all about killing Magneto and the rest of us. Then, even regular people argue about it. No one can really agree, ya know.

Anyway. That’s the big picture stuff. I guess we’re really here more to focus on our path. We all have a journey that we’re on. It may not feel important yet, but in this world, it probably will be. There are a lot of us, now. what you all know as x-men. And, you might have these big ideas about how to use your powers and help out. You can; and like i said, probably will. Try not to think about the big picture stuff. Because, that changes. The things directly in front of you, that’s the stuff. That is where some mallrat from LA can become a hero. A well dressed, and still ultra cute hero.

Welcome! Let’s all thank Jubes for the commencement speech. If you missed any of that, or if it was too stylized to make any sense, this is a group rp set in 1986, and it revolves around the x-men. However, this isn’t your grandfather’s x-men rp. I’ve got something a little different in mind. The scope is going to be huge. It will be a sandbox style game with no borders, endless sandbox. The whole planet, the space around it, and the other dimensions to the side. Within reason. I’m not really taking anything off of the board besides Magneto and Xavier. I will be controlling those two for sure, along with many others as the game progresses, depending on what the players want to do.

Yes... let’s take a second. Lol

How? I’m mostly sure that you’re probably asking yourself that. ‘What a ridiculous claim.’ I have a plan, and I like this plan. Each of the following will be fully explained below; Players will be sectioned off into groups, sizes of 3-6, and everyone is a graduate at the school/trained elsewhere and serving as an x-man. Since the world is in chaos, there is much to be done, and characters will be expected to act.

The groups will be decided on by the players, the sizes of these groups will be decided by the players, and groups are free to change, intermingle, and combine forces if desired. When it comes to playing as an x-men, I expect it. I’ll be controlling NPC’s and antagonists. I am willing to accept students as characters, but only by exception. I would really like to see developed X-men in capable positions. In game, your character can pitch plans and battle tactics with Xavier if you want those scenes. Out of character, I’m fully expecting everyone to make decisions for themselves, or as a group. I can guide you all toward your goals and your decisions, though. I’m not trying to be lazy, just providing as much freedom as possible.

I’ll be making a lot of GM decisions along the way. I don’t particularly want to railroad players out of the sandbox. Every moment should feel alive, and energized. I’ll be a reactionary GM that supplies for the world around you. I want those moments of conflict bewtween player characters, and I want to explore their journies as they go about their incredible business. I will be accepting Canon characters, Original Characters, genderbent versions of canon characters, and other Marvel characters (re-imagined as mutants).

Depending on how many people are interested. I will adapt and adjust to the demands of the boards, the rp, and myself. I’ll drop a character sheet to use incase people feel like they have a grip on the concept. However, if you use it, just pm it to me, We'll save character reveal for later. This is just an interest thread, so I won’t provide any more answers without getting some questions and some players first. :)

Loves to all!
Thanks for reading!
Alias

Forbidden Characters

Erik Lehnsherr - Magneto - GM
Charles Xavier - GM
Mystique - GM
Madelyne Pryor - GM
Omega Mutants - Too powerful for game structure

Current Characters

(All names are links)
X-MEN RED
"Tidal Wave"
Rogue
Blink
Deadpool                         
Dragon
Hellion

SUPERSTAR
"Double Down"                         
Gates   
Familiar
Sage
Spiral
X-MEN PRIME
"Coyote"
The Hulk
Shadowcat                             
Jean Grey
Cyclops
Colossus
X-FORCE
"Foundation"
Magik                               
Furnace
Gambit
X-GENERATION
"Spotlight"                                 
Petra
Domino
Dazzler
NEW MUTANTS
"Ironbridge"                         
Boomer
Forge
Arc Knight
Icegirl

X-MEN ON ROSTER
Ambulance
Cannonball
Wild Thing
Nightcrawler
White Queen
Qiang Nuo
Luca Von Weiland
Mirage

CHARACTERS ON HIATUS
Maggot
Aurora
Wolverine

GAME INFORMATION

Timeline
? ? ? - Mystique is born. Unknown origin
1918 - Charles Xavier is born (68 in 1986)
1927 - Madelyne Pryor is found as a three year old child, abandoned and without parents. (62 in 1986)
1933 - Erik Lehnserr is born (53 in 1986)
1947 - Henry McCoy is born (39 in 1986)
1959 - Jubilation Lee is born (27 in 1986)
1965 - Charles Xavier begins to reside in his family home. And begins to recruit young mutants with exceptional talent to live in his home. Erik, Mystique, and Hank McCoy are included among his friends.
1968 - Cerebro is constructed, and Xavier’s mansion begins construction on lower levels.
1974 - Construction is completed
1975 - (January, the coming fall is his first class)Xavier turns his home into “Xavier’s school for Gifted Youngsters”
1975 - (February) Erik Mystique, Hank, and Xavier arrive in Portugal. While protecting the city of Porto from a mutant with destructive capacity. Erik and Mystique reach a boiling point with the other two. Charles is left paralyzed, and loses two of his closest friends.
1976 - (March) Madelyne Pryor finds Magneto, brings along some friends, joins his cause and suggests some strategy to him
1976 - (April) Sabastian Shaw is relieved of his helmet, and Erik Lehnsherr finds a way to protect himself from Charles Xavier
1979 - The Brotherhood emerges in force when Magneto tries to steal nuclear warheads from a cache in Houston, Texas. Charles and his team stop this from happening.
1986 - (December 13th) A saturday. Game start
1986 - (December 16th) A Tuesday. Xavier sends four squads out on operations across North America.

The seven years between the penultimate and last note here are roth with minor skirmishes, the formation of x-men teams, the acquisition of mutants on both sides (Brotherhood and X-men). If anyone wants this time period to be filled out completely, I will, but a lot of it will revolve around things in Character Sheets, and the rest will likely never be referenced.

Rules and Regulations...
  • Be respectful of other players.
  • Be respectful of other players.
  • If arguments must be had, please keep them out of the OOC.
  • Please PM me if someone is breaking either of the first two rules and I don't seem to notice. It means that I probably don't see it.
  • Two Characters per player. If you have two, they must be split into different squads.
  • Follow the Rules of Elliquiy.
  • Mission Focus - Players are expected to prioritize scenes within ‘Mission’ threads. No one should take more than three days to post in a mission. They are the focus of this rp, and it is common courtesy to reply in any group scene with some haste. Should a conflict arise, a player may ask to be skipped or request more time from their Squad. It is ultimately up to the Squad to decide whether this is acceptable or not but should it become a pattern then GM intervention may be looked into. After Five days, it is exceptionally rude. If exceedingly slow replies continue. That mission will be called in to the ‘GM office’ for questioning, and if required, that squad will be removed or refocused.
  • General Communication - There are only 4 current boards that will have the defined posting speed. If your muse isn’t cooperating with you, communicate with your team or your GM, and volunteer to be skipped. If it is a reoccurring issue, and your muse has given up on a mission. Communicate this as quickly as possible. Group interactions require more attention than solo scenes. Recognize this, and be respectful to your squad. Ignoring them is rude, and it breaks 4 different rules now, including the first two rules in the game.
  • Squad Communication - Players are expected to work with their squads internally. GM intervention in OOC squad politics should not be required for every internal conflict. Players picked these squads to encourage small group dynamics between characters. If you are unhappy in your squad, communicate to try and resolve these conflicts. If they can not be repaired, come to the GM (This should only be done after an attempt at an internal resolution).

Diligence and Duty...
  • I have 14 missions prepared for you all. Now, I didn't actually think up all of these. And, in the sense of the game, all of them are happening at the same time. So, there's no way you'll be able to get to all of them. Also, there will be more. I got a few ideas from some other players in this game as they were becoming interested and building characters. If you haven't pitched me any ideas. Pitch me some ideas. With the sheer volume of different choices, you may not get around to the idea that you pitch, but depending on what you and your team decide on pursuing, you might get to see it right away!!
  • The missions below will be chosen as a group. For now, I'm presenting them to give people an idea of what is in store. Each mission, while being tended to will dominate the groups activities, but it will move at whatever pace that group decides to move with. Not everyone in every group is forced to deal with the 'storyline'. Sidescenes and sideplots are encouraged and expected. But yeah, I'm sure I'm repeating myself at this point. Basically, keep being awesome, and everything will be just fine.
  • Form your teams!
    • Miniimum of 3 (more can be added)
    • Maximum of 6
    • If teams are formed, start talking about what kind of team you want to be, and how you want the game to work for you as a group.
  • A full list of characters I will be controlling: Erik Lehnsherr, Charles Xavier.
  • Jubilee and Beast will also be under my control until some one wants them
  • All of this will be moved to an information thread eventually (when it gets too big for one post)
  • Enlist your friends
  • If you can't figure out how to get into a team. Don't worry, I will fix that. I am a master. Just PM me, and magick will happen.
  • For down the line, if you can't decide on a mission. See above. Magick will happen
  • Check out these missions! (see spoiler below)

X-men Information Report
Global political Climate: Volatile, but no major wars between current countries. There is a quiet war of social agenda, Capotlism vs. Communism. Many of the smaller countries in the middle East, Africa, and South East Asia are fighting for independence, or quelling rebellions. The large powers in the world are funding and supporting these minor skirmishes. Many civil wars are raging, some as old as ten years into conflict. The Soviet war with Afghanistan is still teetering along, Irangate is happening with President Reagan in America. The European countries of France, Great Britain, and Italy are all involved with the Lebanese conflicts as well. All of this, under the major political issue of mutants in society.

Global response to Mutant population: Mixed. In the United States, Japan, France, and Great Britain; mutants are accepted as reasonable for the time being. However, In Spain, Italy, Greece, India, China, Australia, and Germany, there is an effort to create a solution to the global problem. Most other countries are somewhere in between, or unconcerned. There is a motion in the populations of The United Kingdom and America to assist with the cure for mutants. Russia has been remarkably unswayed in either direction.

Brotherhood movements: Magneto’s current location is unknown, but most of his brotherhood are circulating in British Columbia, Canada. His agents are difficult to locate, even through cerebro. Madelyne Pryor is likely cloaking them, but they seem to be operating out of a cavern East of Vancouver.

The Missions

Peacekeeping Operations:
(offered by governments around the world to incorporate mutants into society)

“Gateways”
Minnesota
A high security U.S. Government science lab is hidden in the forest. The research and programs inside are classified. The reason for their security is unknown.
Task: Protect the facility and exercise tact. Possible test of allegiance

“Spearhead”
Armero, Colombia
A recent volcanic eruption completely destroyed the town and thousands died. It would be completely acceptable for the x-men to arrive and assist if possible.
Task: Assist where needed

“Tidal Wave”

Bering Strait
There is a line of modern pirates in cargo ships moving illegal weapons and drugs from Asia to North America.
Task: The criminals are to be apprehended with minimal casualties. Confiscate cargo if possible.

“Masonry”

Saint-Gaultier, France
The construction of a large courthouse is planned in the small town. They have asked for assistance in the building of the structure, interested in seeing the capability of mutants when assisting with regular tasks of a community
Task: Help build the courthouse however possible. Maintain absolute peace.

“Parade”
Los Angeles, California
A suggestion made by the governor of California. And a bit of a publicity stunt. The Los Angeles mall security team is willing to offer their jobs for a few days off to the x-men as a public appearance. The X-men are to keep the peace at the mall.
Task: Be useful and have fun.

Operations of Mutant Interest:

“Foundation”
London, England
Three mutants have been robbing banks all over Great Britain. Their powers are equally powerful and practical. One is a teleporter, another can melt metal with his saliva, and the third can put people to sleep by singing any song. They’re becoming a serious problem.
Task: Not only to locate the bank robbers, but to maintain control and improve relations in England.

“Coyote”
Las Vegas, Nevada
A very powerful young mutant has just surfaced in the desert outside of Las Vegas. She is an innocent teen with incredible powers. We have reason to believe that Magneto is sending agents to recruit her. She is capable of memory control, by use of touch, she can grant unlived memories to a person, or remove memories that a person has. Latent telepathic power is suspected.
Task: Track her down and protect her from Magneto’s Brotherhood.

“Hot Springs”
Colorado Springs, Colorado.
A preacher in a Baptist church has declared himself a prophet. He has declared that mutants are demonic beings sent to take Earth from God. His congregation as turned menacing. It is confirmed that the Preacher is a mutant. He clearly displays an ability to hypnotize people, his methods, and the specifics of his power are unknown.
Task: To peacefully acquire the preacher, and assess his level of danger.

“Ironbridge”
New York, New York
A powerful hatred for mutantkind is at work in a massive warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Dr. Bolivar Trask is an Engineer with a large contract from private investors. He aims to build a machine that hunts and destroys mutants. He is making breakthroughs and picking up steam.
Task: To make contact with Dr. Trask, and halt the creation of his death machines

“Atrocity”
Caserta, Italy
A local jail has been converted into some form of internment camp for mutants. In operation for almost a year, four mutants have recently escaped from their confines. It was a bloody affair, and it’s only made hostilities against mutantkind in the area more heated.
Task: Damage control, to find the escaped mutants and either give them an option of cooperation, or apprehend them peacefully for assessment by Prof. Xavier

“Double-Down”
Coos Bay, Oregon
Immigrants from France have moved to Oregon, and their daughter is a serious problem. The young mutant isn’t particularly powerful, but she is a walking nightmare, and a local legend is starting to brew into a hate campaign for mutants. The young girl is capable of looking like a number of different monsters.
Task: To make contact with the young mutant, and offer boarding at the mansion. Rescue the parents and the local town that is stuck in a horror movie.

“Spirits”

Vancouver, B.C.
Magneto is suspected to be located in the area. His suspected headquarters is not likely the only location of interest there. Mystique is often located within two miles of the cavern, and typically is directly within it. More of the brotherhood comes and goes.
Task: Reconnaissance. Gather information, do not make contact, return.

“Spotlight”
Changing Location
A popular rockstar is in danger. The person of interest is a hidden mutant, and aims to keep it that way. However, the life of this musician is in danger. A group of rogue mutants are hunting this person with the intention to out the celebrity while s/he is in a country that would arrest or kill the suspect.
Task: to eliminate the threat, non-lethal conflict is ideal. But the safety of the celebrity’s life and secret is priority.

“Thunderbolt”
Camelback Mountain, Pennsylvania
A mysterious duo of mutants have set up an operation on the Pocono Plateau. We cannot identify the specific nature of these mutants. They are wise, well hidden, difficult to focus on, and powerful.  With the use of cerebro, these two can be identified as one man and one woman. They most definitely come from another plane of existence. Age is undefinable, alpha level mutations.
Task: make contact and acquire information. Prepare for the worst.

Forbidden Characters

Erik Lehnsherr - Magneto - GM
Charles Xavier - GM
Mystique - GM
Madelyne Pryor - GM
Omega Mutants - Too powerful for game structure

CHARACTER SHEET
Code: [Select]
[floatright][center][img height=400 padding=5]main photo here (animated/real actor)[/img]
[img height=100 padding=5]secondary photo[/img][img height=100 padding=5]secondary photo[/img][img height=100 padding=5]secondary photo[/img][/center][/floatright]

[b][u]BASIC INFO:[/u][/b]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Codename/Nickname/Aliases:[/b]
[b]Citizenship and other legal info:[/b]
[b]Place of Birth:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (x-men is suggested by application, anything else?)
[b]Education:[/b]

[hr]
[b][u]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:[/u][/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b] 1
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b] (differences from photos? description of body/face/clothing style)

[b][u]OTHER INFORMATION:[/u][/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]
[b]Wealth Level:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b][u]STATS:[/u][/b] (distribute 40 points among the following stats. We won't be using a system, but I would like a fairly specific idea of what these characters are capable of in case we need a dice roll to solve something. Ten is max, 0-3 is poor, 4-6 is mediocre, 7-9 is exceptional.

[color=blue]Fighting:[/color] 00 - [color=blue]Agility:[/color] 00 - [color=blue]Strength: [/color] 00 - [color=blue]Endurance:[/color] 00 - [color=blue]Reason:[/color] 00 - [color=blue]Intuition:[/color] 00 - [color=blue]Psyche:[/color] 00

[u][b]POWERS:[/b][/u] (limit of total 'powers' is five for original characters. Basically, don't get silly with it.)
[i]POWER[/i] - (description of power)
[i]POWER[/i] - (description of power)

[u][b]ADVANTAGES:[/b][/u] (limit of total 'advantages' is ten for original characters. Examples of advantages: Noble, perceptive, knows multiple languages, brave, detail oriented, willful, charismatic, etc.
[i]ADVANTAGE[/i] - (description of advantage)

[b][u]DISADVANTAGES:[/b] (also known as character flaws. Wolverine is brutish and unfriendly, Cyclops can't use his eyes, Xavier can't walk, and Rogue can't touch anyone. All characters need flaws and shortcomings, torture your creation!! It's fun. Minimum of two for all characters, more is suggested.)
[i]DISADVANTAGE[/i] - (description of disadvantage)

[u][b]SKILLS:[/u] (limit of five for original characters. These are capabilities outside of advantages and powers. Trained skills that took practice and dedication to master. These will usually be referenced to in history below, since it's impossible to learn a skill without spending some time doing it.)
[i]SKILL:[/i] - (description of skill/ how it was learned/ or why it's important)
[i]SKILL:[/i] - (description of skill/ how it was learned/ or why it's important)

[b][u]HISTORY:[/u][/b]

(the story of your X-man)

[b][u]OTHER NOTES:[/u][/b] (anything else?)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:32:58 AM by Alias »

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: X-men: Imagination - Interest Thread - Sandbox
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 12:07:50 AM »
80s X-Men?!?! Oh god I am so interested!!!!

Gonna sleep on who I can play as though. Ahhhhh excite! :D

Offline Orange Marmalade

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 12:20:17 AM »
Interest piqued!

Any characters or powers or anything off limits aside from the two mentioned?

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 12:25:33 AM »

80s X-Men?!?! Oh god I am so interested!!!!

Gonna sleep on who I can play as though. Ahhhhh excite! :D

Oooo! Hi love, happy to have ya!

Interest piqued!

Any characters or powers or anything off limits aside from the two mentioned?

Ahh yeet!
As of right now, not really. I figure that no one will try to write as Apocalypse. It should be said that all Omega level mutant characters will likely be rejected. If they are there, then I have to raise the scales right away, and then lower power mutants will have less to do. So yeah.

Omega level mutants are pretty much out of the question.
Thank you for the most excellent of inquiries, good man!

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »
I have always wanted the chance to write in a comics setting with you... *rubs chin thoughtfully*

Online la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »
SHIT! 80s mohawk Storm!!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 01:15:43 AM »
I have always wanted the chance to write in a comics setting with you... *rubs chin thoughtfully*

Hopefully, this works out well for everyone! I won't be controlling any specific PC though.

SHIT! 80s mohawk Storm!!!!

yay! Welcome!

Offline Gilgameshian

• The (Not Actually) King of Heroes
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Behold my Gate of Infinite Stories Mongrel!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 01:19:53 AM »
You know, I always say I could use more X-Men RPs...Okay, I don't say that but I'm going to pretend I do and think about who could be cool to play.

Offline yaracyrrah

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 10:07:49 AM »
Count me in :).

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 11:10:31 AM »
Ooo! New faces too! Nice to meet you two! And welcome.
*Presents a pot of coffee and freshly boiled bagels*
If anyone has any questions or suggestions. I'm doing open door policy stuff for sure. I'm always available, here, or in pm.

Loves, and happy Friday!!

Offline JamesSureWould

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »
I keep saying I need less games....

Crap, who am I kidding? I'm in!

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 11:21:08 AM »
I keep saying I need less games....

Crap, who am I kidding? I'm in!

Ruh ro! *Heart palpitations*
Jsw is here!

Offline Doomsday

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 11:24:48 AM »
Wherever JSW and Alias go, I go, so consider me interested. Thinking Peter & Illyana Rasputin as my two characters ::)

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 11:27:30 AM »
The boys are back in town!

Offline Gilgameshian

• The (Not Actually) King of Heroes
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Behold my Gate of Infinite Stories Mongrel!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 11:41:05 AM »
Currently I'm thinking of either playing Julian Keller/Hellion or maybe a Genderbent Sage.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 11:48:05 AM »
Gawd there are so many choices I'm paralyzed by all the options! :D

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 11:50:05 AM »
Currently I'm thinking of either playing Julian Keller/Hellion or maybe a Genderbent Sage.

Both very interesting characters, if anyone would like to brainstorm ideas with me, I'm happy to do that.

Also, I sort of enjoy hunting faceclaims, so if anyone is having trouble with that, I can be of service

Hehe. You're definitely not alone there.

Offline JamesSureWould

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:36 PM »

Hehe. You're definitely not alone there.

No you are not! I can't decide either!
Though having too many good choices is probably the best problem to have :D

EDIT: Okay, My first character is gonna be Cyclops!
Young, still unsure of himself, more comfortable as a soldier than an actual human being, cyclops
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:35:32 PM by JamesSureWould »

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
Oh. Note! Two characters per player to start, but with one stipulation, the two characters cannot be on the same squad together.

Continue

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »
I just retconned the year. Typo. I meant to have it in 1986 the whole time, and the year never changed from my rough draft. Sorries!!! Figured I'd fix that now.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 08:17:23 PM »
Okay, how about Spiral? :D

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:00 PM »
Okay, how about Spiral? :D

I don't see why not, but that's a tricky sheet right from the start, from another dimension, has a complicated relationship with humans, an unfinished storyline, and traditionally an antagonist. If you want to try and tackle that, go for it!

If it feels like you want a totally different backstory, I'd say, find what you like about Spiral, and maybe apply that to an Original Character?

Its your call! :)
Furreals though, that looks like a tough character sheet to write, lol. If you decide to do it, I wish you the best of luck!

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 11:45:41 PM »
Well if you're okay with me playing her the rest is my problem. :D

Offline WhatLiesAbove

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »
I'm calling dibs on Blink!

Offline himawari

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2017, 09:11:05 AM »
INTERESTED!

I have an OC  I can use too