Looking for a replacement partner for an abandoned story. (Seeking male charact

Started by Blinkin, November 09, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello and thank you for stopping by to take a look at my request.

What I'm looking for is someone to pick up the role(s) of 4 teenaged boys that have taken advantage of one of their mothers and is in the process of turning her into a living sex toy. I am more than happy to discuss a new storyline and thread in a similar vein if that would be preferable to a potential partner.

The story thread can be found here.

In a nutshell, a single mother (MILF) of a 17 - 19  year old comes home from a date gone wrong, very buzzed and horny from the spoiled foreplay with her date. When she gets home, she finds that her son has invited his friends over and are themselves a bit buzzed from drinking to celebrate a victory on the court. Invited to join in, our mother gets a little loose and soon finds herself the center of the 4 boy's attention and is quickly  in the mist of a gang-bang in front of her son. She's treated like a sex toy for the boys to enjoy and she finds herself extremely aroused by the treatment. The next morning, she's trapped into letting the boys use her again for their pleasure. The question of how her son sees her after the events begins to wear upon her and her son before he takes her in her own bed that night.

The current scene has just concluded with one of the boys visiting her at work and fucking her both vaginally as well as anally in the house that she is showing. Where the story goes from here is open to discussion, but my preference is that the slippery slope becomes steeper as someone brags to a friend and soon the secret is too big to keep quiet and her life turns more and more from a respected member of the community to one of a woman willing to be used and abused by anyone willing to take her.

The storyline can be adapted, altered or rewritten entirely, but I do want to pursue the general idea as the woman being used by a ever growing number of people of both sexes until she thinks of herself as little more than what she's been made into.

Of particular interest to me is how the relationship with her son evolves from seeing her as his mother to seeing her as a ready and available slut to use and the process of turning an upstanding member of the community into someone barely seen as human.

Anyway, if you're interested in either picking up the current story or starting something new, please feel free to send me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.