Moonlight Menagerie - (Werewolves & Werecats) - Relaxed pace - Always Accepting!

Started by Kokaine, November 08, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Not many people know her - she's on Instagram, but I'm going to claim this woman's face anyway. I haven't decided what I want to do with her yet.

Model's name is Angel Johnson or Instagram: @anjel.face

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Peripherie

How about moon-touched fraternal twins who were orphaned in Menagerie as infants and grow up as locals?

I'm thinking face claim wise: Matthew Gray Gubler and Cristina Brondo

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Endwell

I would like to apply and would love to temporarily face claim Jason Momoa if possible under the condition I have my application in tonight?
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Flower

-waves to endwell-

Yay! Another game together.

Endwell

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 10, 2017, 01:16:53 PM
-waves to endwell-

Yay! Another game together.

Hello again!

:) Provided what I apply with is acceptable! I've been looking forward to a werewolf style game I could get into. Momoa most definitely fits more with wolf than cat lol
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Peripherie

Quote from: Endwell on November 10, 2017, 01:22:22 PM
Hello again!

:) Provided what I apply with is acceptable! I've been looking forward to a werewolf style game I could get into. Momoa most definitely fits more with wolf than cat lol

Momoa is... *dreamy sigh* wonderful.

Kokaine

Quote from: Endwell on November 10, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
I would like to apply and would love to temporarily face claim Jason Momoa if possible under the condition I have my application in tonight?

No rush on the sheet. I will reserve the sexy Momoa for ya.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Caela

Our lovely GM approved my girly! Am going to stick her sheet in a spoiler, would love to make connections with folks as their own characters are made. Friends, enemies, people who have taken commissions from her or frequent the bookstore she works at...pretty much the whole gamut is wide open! :D

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Name: Siobhan Eileen Carter
Nickname(s): None
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Makes jewelry, particularly by commision so her pieces are unique | Also manages a small bookstore on Main St. to make ends meet

Species: Wolf | Infected
Powers/Abilities:

• Typical Wolf abilities, strength/speed/agility/above human senses/endurance
  • Artistic: she has an eye for detail that shows in the intricacy and uniqueness of the jewelry she creates
  • Eidetic Memory: if she's read it, she can remember it perfectly down to page and paragraph on that page. **Her memory isn't fully photographic, she doesn't have perfect recall for things she simply sees/hears everyday.

Height:  5'5
Weight / Body type: Siobhan manages to combine being physically fit and being softly curved at the same time. She loves her curves and often dresses to accentuate them.
Hair: Chestnut waves with auburn highlights that show up in the summer when she spends most of her time outdoors. Her thick waves fall to about the center of her back when allowed to flow loose but are often drawn back into a ponytail or french braid unless she's decided to "girly it up."
Eyes: A dark chocolate brown.
Distinguishing Features:

• Scars: claw-marks, that wrap around her right hip
  • Scars: bite-marks, on her left shoulder
  • Tattoo: she's tried to cover the bite mark on her shoulder with a large, flying, ouroboros tattoo and tree-of-life tattoo
Were Form: When her wolf comes out her overcoat is mostly grey with some brown intermixed while her belly and legs are mostly white. Unlike Siobhan, her wolf looks on the world from eyes that fade from Siobhan's dark chocolate to the wolf's deep amber gaze.

Personality: Siobhan has been told that she can be almost freakishly energetic. She bounds from her bed in the morning ready to face the day and any challenge it brings to her and moves through her life determined to see the bright side of any situation. She almost always has a smile lighting her face, or a laugh ready to part her lips.

Scratch the surface a bit deeper, however, and there is more to Siobhan that just a bright smile and an easy laugh. She has a sharp mind, a deep sense of her own, personalized, morality. She is also inherantly loyal and highly protective of those she cares about. It's difficult to make her angry because, quite frankly, she doesn't give enough of a damn about most people's opinions to waste the energy on them, but once she's pissed she's quite the creative enemy.

Dominant or Submissive: Submissive: Siobhan's first instinct is to avoid conflict, to negotiate or leave if in her human form, or to run if in her wolf form. If cornered and given no choice, however, she is utterly viscious in either form.

Likes: Dancing | Sunbathing (preferably on a beach but lounging by a pool works as well) | Camping | Hiking | Rock climbing | Movies | Hanging out with friends | Parties | Reading | Jewelry-making | Cooking
Dislikes: Having nothing to do (slow days at work) | People who are wantonly cruel | Blatant stupidity | Driving (she can drive, she simply prefers to be the navigator these days)
Fears: Spiders | Drowning **Note: She's fine with water in general but will lose her temper quickly if someone pulls or pushes her under, even in play

History: Siobhan's earliest years were utterly normal. Her mother was a small town librarian, her father a middle school math teacher. As such she was raised with a deep love of the written words and her parents encouraged her to read a wide variety of material from classic literature to science fiction, to autobiographies and even professional journals if she showed an interest in a particular subject. Once they realized she had an eidetic memory, they purchased (or her mother brought home) an even wider variety of books and journals for her to read and learn from with the clear hope of her going to a top teir (possibly even Ivy League) University.

Having perfect recall for anything she read made school beyond easy. She breezed through even the most difficult classes with hardly any effort. The areas she enjoyed most, those that truly challenged her, were those that involved needing to learn a skill and not just reading a book. She spent hours working on art or music projects and discovered a love of creating at an early age. Painting, drawing, music, all drew her attention for a time, but it was when she discovered the art of jewelry-making that she truly fell in love and felt she'd found a sort of calling.

She was going to create thing to make people's worlds just a little bit more beautiful.

Knowing she'd likely need a "normal" job to make ends meet, however, she also went to University to study bookkeeping and it was there that her life changed forever. She was just 19 when she went on a weekend backpacking trip and made the mistake of not checking a lunar chart before she did. Hiking deep into the forest, she had her tent pitched and was cooking a meal over a small campfire when she heard the first howl pierce the night. She had two choices, stay where she was an hope that the sound had simple carried and echoed in the forest and that the wolves she heard wouldn't come across her small camp, or pack up and try to make it back to her car before they knew she was there.

She made the wrong choice. She packed up her camp and started the hike out, hoping to make her car before the wolf she'd heard caught her scent but she wasn't fast enough. Maybe the scent of her campfire had drawn her, maybe she'd just caught Siobhan's scent as she trecked through the woods, Siobhan never got the chance to ask. Before she knew it, the wolf was on her, the bitch's clawd digging into one hip, while her teeth snapped closed on her shoulder and Siobhan felt herself being shaken like a chew toy. The last thing she remembered was hearing the sharp retort of a gunshot before waking up a week later in the hospital with her parents crying over her like she'd somehow died instead of miraculously living. Her relationship with them has been strained ever since and consists of little more than yearly Christmas cards and birthday phone calls.

Since her release from the hospital she's bounced from place to place. Never staying anywhere longer than it took to work some odd jobs, sell some of her jewelry and earn enough money to keep moving. Which was how she found Menagerie...she ran out of gas. Oddly, Menagerie just felt safe and she found herself taking a real job working in a small bookstore and actually getting an apartment instead of just renting a cheap motel room or sleeping in her car. She's been in Menagerie for about 5 years.

Sexuality: Mostly straight but she's open to sharing partners with other women.
Sexual On's: Siobhan is adventurous when it comes to sex. She likes to experiment and is always open to suggestions from her partners. Most things are negotiable at least once. She does have a masochistic streak and enjoys hair-pulling, biting, scratching, breath play (only with a regular partner who has earned that level of trust), spanking, mind games and rough sex in general. She also like things gentle, foreplay, kissing, oral (giving and receiving), taking the time to get to know a partners body and all the little things that make them gasp for more.
Sexual Off's: Bathroom play, anything that would leave a permanent mark, anyone she considers too young (she prefers partners close to her own age or older), partners who ony want to do the same things all the time.

Player: Caela

Peripherie

Quote from: Caela on November 10, 2017, 04:46:02 PM
Our lovely GM approved my girly! Am going to stick her sheet in a spoiler, would love to make connections with folks as their own characters are made. Friends, enemies, people who have taken commissions from her or frequent the bookstore she works at...pretty much the whole gamut is wide open! :D

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Occupation: Makes jewelry, particularly by commision so her pieces are unique | Also manages a small bookstore on Main St. to make ends meet

Powers/Abilities:

• Artistic: she has an eye for detail that shows in the intricacy and uniqueness of the jewelry she creates
  • Eidetic Memory: if she's read it, she can remember it perfectly down to page and paragraph on that page. **Her memory isn't fully photographic, she doesn't have perfect recall for things she simply sees/hears everyday.

Weight / Body type: Siobhan manages to combine being physically fit and being softly curved at the same time. She loves her curves and often dresses to accentuate them.
Hair: Chestnut waves with auburn highlights that show up in the summer when she spends most of her time outdoors. Her thick waves fall to about the center of her back when allowed to flow loose but are often drawn back into a ponytail or french braid unless she's decided to "girly it up."
Distinguishing Features:

• Tattoo: she's tried to cover the bite mark on her shoulder with a large, flying, ouroboros tattoo and tree-of-life tattoo
Were Form: When her wolf comes out her overcoat is mostly grey with some brown intermixed while her belly and legs are mostly white. Unlike Siobhan, her wolf looks on the world from eyes that fade from Siobhan's dark chocolate to the wolf's deep amber gaze.

Personality: Siobhan has been told that she can be almost freakishly energetic. She bounds from her bed in the morning ready to face the day and any challenge it brings to her and moves through her life determined to see the bright side of any situation. She almost always has a smile lighting her face, or a laugh ready to part her lips.

Scratch the surface a bit deeper, however, and there is more to Siobhan that just a bright smile and an easy laugh. She has a sharp mind, a deep sense of her own, personalized, morality. She is also inherantly loyal and highly protective of those she cares about. It's difficult to make her angry because, quite frankly, she doesn't give enough of a damn about most people's opinions to waste the energy on them, but once she's pissed she's quite the creative enemy.

Dominant or Submissive: Submissive: Siobhan's first instinct is to avoid conflict, to negotiate or leave if in her human form, or to run if in her wolf form. If cornered and given no choice, however, she is utterly viscious in either form.

Likes: Dancing | Sunbathing (preferably on a beach but lounging by a pool works as well) | Camping | Hiking | Rock climbing | Movies | Hanging out with friends | Parties | Reading | Jewelry-making | Cooking
Dislikes: Having nothing to do (slow days at work) | People who are wantonly cruel | Blatant stupidity | Driving (she can drive, she simply prefers to be the navigator these days)
Fears: Spiders | Drowning **Note: She's fine with water in general but will lose her temper quickly if someone pulls or pushes her under, even in play

History: Siobhan's earliest years were utterly normal. Her mother was a small town librarian, her father a middle school math teacher. As such she was raised with a deep love of the written words and her parents encouraged her to read a wide variety of material from classic literature to science fiction, to autobiographies and even professional journals if she showed an interest in a particular subject. Once they realized she had an eidetic memory, they purchased (or her mother brought home) an even wider variety of books and journals for her to read and learn from with the clear hope of her going to a top teir (possibly even Ivy League) University.

Having perfect recall for anything she read made school beyond easy. She breezed through even the most difficult classes with hardly any effort. The areas she enjoyed most, those that truly challenged her, were those that involved needing to learn a skill and not just reading a book. She spent hours working on art or music projects and discovered a love of creating at an early age. Painting, drawing, music, all drew her attention for a time, but it was when she discovered the art of jewelry-making that she truly fell in love and felt she'd found a sort of calling.

She was going to create thing to make people's worlds just a little bit more beautiful.

Knowing she'd likely need a "normal" job to make ends meet, however, she also went to University to study bookkeeping and it was there that her life changed forever. She was just 19 when she went on a weekend backpacking trip and made the mistake of not checking a lunar chart before she did. Hiking deep into the forest, she had her tent pitched and was cooking a meal over a small campfire when she heard the first howl pierce the night. She had two choices, stay where she was an hope that the sound had simple carried and echoed in the forest and that the wolves she heard wouldn't come across her small camp, or pack up and try to make it back to her car before they knew she was there.

She made the wrong choice. She packed up her camp and started the hike out, hoping to make her car before the wolf she'd heard caught her scent but she wasn't fast enough. Maybe the scent of her campfire had drawn her, maybe she'd just caught Siobhan's scent as she trecked through the woods, Siobhan never got the chance to ask. Before she knew it, the wolf was on her, the bitch's clawd digging into one hip, while her teeth snapped closed on her shoulder and Siobhan felt herself being shaken like a chew toy. The last thing she remembered was hearing the sharp retort of a gunshot before waking up a week later in the hospital with her parents crying over her like she'd somehow died instead of miraculously living. Her relationship with them has been strained ever since and consists of little more than yearly Christmas cards and birthday phone calls.

Since her release from the hospital she's bounced from place to place. Never staying anywhere longer than it took to work some odd jobs, sell some of her jewelry and earn enough money to keep moving. Which was how she found Menagerie...she ran out of gas. Oddly, Menagerie just felt safe and she found herself taking a real job working in a small bookstore and actually getting an apartment instead of just renting a cheap motel room or sleeping in her car. She's been in Menagerie for about 5 years.

Sexual On's: Siobhan is adventurous when it comes to sex. She likes to experiment and is always open to suggestions from her partners. Most things are negotiable at least once. She does have a masochistic streak and enjoys hair-pulling, biting, scratching, breath play (only with a regular partner who has earned that level of trust), spanking, mind games and rough sex in general. She also like things gentle, foreplay, kissing, oral (giving and receiving), taking the time to get to know a partners body and all the little things that make them gasp for more.
Sexual Off's: Bathroom play, anything that would leave a permanent mark, anyone she considers too young (she prefers partners close to her own age or older), partners who ony want to do the same things all the time.

Too funny - I just submitted a character sheet for someone who managed a local bookstore.  8-) If approved, I'll just ask to tweak it to have mine work there as well and they can be co-workers!

Caela

Quote from: Peripherie on November 10, 2017, 06:05:01 PM
Too funny - I just submitted a character sheet for someone who managed a local bookstore.  8-) If approved, I'll just ask to tweak it to have mine work there as well and they can be co-workers!

Hehehehe...honestly, I think I went the bookstore route as a bit of wistful wishing on my part. Being in school and working full time I don't get much time to read for pleasure (much get to just wander a bookstore!) so my character gets to do what I can't lol.

Co-workers sounds great. Sio will love the company, she's a social type girl. :D

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Kokaine on November 10, 2017, 12:23:09 AM
Don't worry about imbalance just now. Some of those reserves are NPCs. And hopefully a bounty of beauty will draw some more males too. I've only received one sheet so far and heard from maybe one other on a potential concept so I can't really guide you beyond saying go with the muse!

Okay! Thanks for that, it actually helped a lot. I've managed to narrow the basics down a little now after going through a few draft sheets haha. Thanks again (:

Caela

Oi...i have more thoughts running through my head and have to decide if I actually can devote the resources to multiple characters or if I need to gag my muse lol.

xPeachyPuff

Not sure if anyone is interested or if I should be posting this yet at all. But my character is going to be the PA to the local real estate owner/manager, so if there was interest then maybe that role could possibly be a player character. I think it would be more fun to write that aspect of life in the story if that character was written by a player rather than being an NPC. It's probably best to wait for my character sheet to be completed and approved to work out their dynamic/connection but I thought I'd at least throw the idea about now in case anyone is stuck c:

Hope this is okay!

Also I'm using Lorena Rae as my face claim

Lorena Rae

Kokaine

Will get to PMs in just a bit folks!

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 11, 2017, 06:17:41 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested or if I should be posting this yet at all. But my character is going to be the PA to the local real estate owner/manager, so if there was interest then maybe that role could possibly be a player character. I think it would be more fun to write that aspect of life in the story if that character was written by a player rather than being an NPC. It's probably best to wait for my character sheet to be completed and approved to work out their dynamic/connection but I thought I'd at least throw the idea about now in case anyone is stuck c:

Hope this is okay!

Also I'm using Lorena Rae as my face claim

Lorena Rae

Love that model! <3

My O/Os

Caela

Going to throw out a face claim for Odette Annable.

Peripherie

Quote from: Caela on November 12, 2017, 04:26:37 AM
Going to throw out a face claim for Odette Annable.

She's awesome! Good choice, I'm using her in a different game.

Caela

Thank you! Had an idea floating around in my head and couldn't really solidify it until I came across her. Her face seems so expressive. :)

Flower

Quote from: Caela on November 10, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Powers/Abilities:

Distinguishing Features:

She's wonderful. I need to finish mine.

Caela

Thank you! I can't wait to see what your muse is cooking up. :D

Flower

I'm having the hardest of times coming up with a job. The best I thought of was mail carrier. 🙄

Caela

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 12, 2017, 12:23:11 PM
I'm having the hardest of times coming up with a job. The best I thought of was mail carrier. 🙄

What kind of interests does he have?

If he likes working with his hands and/or being outside he could be a carpenter, electrician, landscaper, roofer, plumber.
If he's good with numbers he could be something like an accountant or a local math teacher.
If he's super independant he could just own a business of his own of some sort.

Sorry if the "he" is an assumption, I have an Uncle that actually IS a mail carrier so it's my gender bias showing lol. :D Hope this helps!