You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 05:59:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 600 times)

Offline JuliaInNJ2007Topic starter

Iron Man
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
Just came up with an idea involving the movie Iron Man. I would play Pepper Potts, Tony Stark's attendant. You would play Obediah Stain, his arch-nemesis. I'll provide more details if necessary.

Thanks!

Offline Mathim

Re: Iron Man
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »
I was totally into this idea until you said I'd be playing Obie. That's kinda gross.

Offline Chevalier des Poissons

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
I see no problems on playing obie. But I would like more details, please.

Offline Murphy Sez

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »
Lol, nothing wrong with being Obie. Pepper would love his beard, it's perfect for her ticklish spots!

Offline Mathim

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »
If you guys want to think of that over-the-hill Jeff Bridges naked, be my guest... :P

J/K, but still, if this isn't just a regular non-adult RP, that would be kinda gross.

Offline Murphy Sez

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »
If you guys want to think of that over-the-hill Jeff Bridges naked, be my guest... :P

J/K, but still, if this isn't just a regular non-adult RP, that would be kinda gross.

Wow, that's just... wow.
A) Obie is not Jeff Bridges. Jeff Bridges just plays Obie in the movie version.
B) You're on a role-playing forum, so I have one word for you: Imagination. It's this thing where reality need not apply.
C) Over the hill? *ponders the ungodly amount of money that even Jeff Bridges made off Iron Man...*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 05:49:07 PM by murphysez »