You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Smiling, having fun  (Read 292 times)

Offline ladyfickleTopic starter

Smiling, having fun
« on: November 07, 2017, 12:23:31 PM »

Good night, good fellows...

I am looking for someone with an impossible sense of humor for a romance/fantasy/vanilla project, which takes place in the world of Alpha Gem:

In the Milky Way, in the constellation of Gemini, there lies a small planet, where human tales, dreams, and reveries complain of their life. It is called Alpha Gem and it is linked to the Earth and other planets with magical portals, protected by relentless guards. It seems the human dreams and fantasies have populated this planet with all kinds of deities, fairy-tale characters, mythical creatures, and charms that the human mind even keeps on breeding…wonderful Gods, elves, fairies, dwarfs, nymphs, mermaids, unicorns and dragons from various mythologies, as well as apparitions, phantoms, witches, trolls and villains of all sorts.

You can learn more about the world here: http://lovebooklet.com/2017/10/17/alpha-gem/

In case you are interested in writing with me, please do not hesitate to address me.

Kind Regards: Lady F