One (or two) females needed for interracial cuckolding play

Started by NiceTexasGuy, November 07, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

The short and sweet of it:

This should remain a very small group -- only 3 or 4 players.  Five at the most.

This will involve the stereotypical black man & white woman cuckolding thing, with strong black superiority overtones --  and oh yeah, her white husband will be hanging around too.  Probably to be played in modern realistic setting.  If two or more women are interested, additional roles might include a sister, mother, daughter, or coworker of either the husband or the wife. 

I'll play the husband who is cuckolded by a rival of some sort -- a coworker vying for the same promotion, or the owner of a competing  business, something along those lines. 

One requirement is that female roles be played by female players.

There will be no male/male stuff going on.

The role of the superior black male is taken.  No additional male roles are anticipated, but thank you for your interest.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Neo In Matrix

Hello,

Interested in this. :)

Would like to know what all kinks that are expected in the RP.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

NiceTexasGuy

It looks like this has fallen by the wayside as there's been no contact lately with any of the previously interested parties. 

Neo, since I mentioned there would be no more male roles, I presume you're interested in playing a female?  I've already stated the basic idea and am open to your suggestions. 

Anyone else interested in getting something started one on one (or still trying to get a small group together) is encouraged to contact me via PM with their ideas.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time