You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2020, 03:50:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One (or two) females needed for interracial cuckolding play  (Read 1012 times)

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

One (or two) females needed for interracial cuckolding play
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:51:50 AM »
The short and sweet of it:

This should remain a very small group -- only 3 or 4 players.  Five at the most.

This will involve the stereotypical black man & white woman cuckolding thing, with strong black superiority overtones --  and oh yeah, her white husband will be hanging around too.  Probably to be played in modern realistic setting.  If two or more women are interested, additional roles might include a sister, mother, daughter, or coworker of either the husband or the wife. 

I'll play the husband who is cuckolded by a rival of some sort -- a coworker vying for the same promotion, or the owner of a competing  business, something along those lines. 

One requirement is that female roles be played by female players.

There will be no male/male stuff going on.

The role of the superior black male is taken.  No additional male roles are anticipated, but thank you for your interest.

Offline Neo In Matrix

Re: One (or two) females needed for interracial cuckolding play
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 10:11:36 PM »
Hello,

Interested in this. :)

Would like to know what all kinks that are expected in the RP.

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

Re: One (or two) females needed for interracial cuckolding play
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »
It looks like this has fallen by the wayside as there's been no contact lately with any of the previously interested parties. 

Neo, since I mentioned there would be no more male roles, I presume you're interested in playing a female?  I've already stated the basic idea and am open to your suggestions. 

Anyone else interested in getting something started one on one (or still trying to get a small group together) is encouraged to contact me via PM with their ideas.