You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2021, 05:02:31 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marvel/DC Mash-Up Captain America and Wonder Woman  (Read 705 times)

Offline BlackStoneTopic starter

• Average
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Pain is not the only way to make one yield
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 12
Marvel/DC Mash-Up Captain America and Wonder Woman
« on: November 04, 2017, 04:12:11 am »
I will admit I do not get much into playing established characters, tending to write my own character be it in original settings and worlds of mine or joint creation with my writing partner, or in established settings like Jacqueline Caery's Kushiel, or in Jim Butcher's Dresden Files, there is writing itch I want to play out.

I am going for Captain America here as he was woken up with the slant and attitude, and Wonder Woman only she was involved in World War II as well as World War I.  The return of one of America's greatest heroes and man responsible for saving the United States from the first ICBM would had made news, and the White House reception held in his honor would have been an event of state the Ambassador at large for Themyscira would have been invited too.

I see this story about having flash backs to relationships and operations conducted with one another during WW2, and about renewing such a bond in the present, dealing with the bit of fish out of water aspect for Steven being displaced seventy plus years, all the people he knew dead or advanced in years, and then building a story of them facing threats in the present, borrowing a bit of plot hooks from the Ultimates and DC 52 stories such as alien incursion,  corruption within the Government as was in Captain America Winter Soldier.   

As always my On and Offs are in my signature block below, as is a link which lays out most of my writing efforts here on E!, either past or present.  Also feel free to check out my post history.  If this idea appeals to you at all, and you think we would be a good fit, please do let me know and lets discuss.

Respectfully,

Blackstone