You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 27, 2021, 05:16:48 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A time travel WW2 partisan roleplay  (Read 742 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

• Lady
  • Addict
  • I enjoy skilled, imaginative, creative roleplay.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
A time travel WW2 partisan roleplay
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:51:17 pm »
This is one that I last played out a few years ago with someone, but they left, and I thought I would offer it again. My partner would have to have a reasonable knowledge of partisan groups and terms, german terms, the time, the setting, all the better to make this more interesting and fun.

The basic idea is this. In the present, the technology to travel to alternate worlds exists, but its illegal to. A group of wealthy individuals aquires a portal, but instead of going to explore present worlds, sets their portal to go back to world war two. Perhaps they have a soft spot for partisans and want to help them, or the portal is stuck on that time, but they send a small team through, with me leading them, to make contact with a partisan group and work with them, offering assistance, in particular, food and weapons, to help them in their fight against the nazis. In exchange for food, weapons and other future kit, the backers want medals and other items that are worth a lot in the present, that they can sell or keep for themselves.

The one i did last was based on the movie Defiance, working with the Bielski Otriad in Belarus, and i'm reading the book right now. But it can be set in another occupied country, with a different partisan group if that doesnt work.

If this gets anyones attention and they want to know more, let me know and we can talk about it some more, come up with a roleplay that appeals to both of us.