My Worlds

Started by loviatar, October 31, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loviatar

These are my Worlds that I run on Elliquiy.

]

These are the worlds that I run on Elliquiy, and they are just a rough idea to give you a feel for what you are entering. You could go back and read old threads and present threads, but each story is different and created by my partners and what they do in their role play. These stories have a lot of sex that is possible, but the sex would depend on if you wish to take it in that direction. Each story I do run, have a different direction that it going in and it only changes because of events that your character does, or create while exploring in my worlds.

…...

About the Avaron

Life in the Avaron was two-fold, if you came from a rich family you had it made on most planets, and was rich and enjoying the luxury of life, or if you were a member of a noble's family with a title, your world was in space and Avaron military. The Military always got the best in the world first unless you were simply rich enough to buy the best. This was not always so, for several thousand years past, the Avaron was made up of males and females in their species. The male would go off and fight great wars gaining honor and expanding the Avaron empires while the women of Avaron remain home building up society, civilization and technology to keep the Male Avaron the superior warrior race. This went on for over one thousand years until the Avaron met a foe that they could not understand.

Avaron had a high belief in honor, to fight and die for your world. The Tsu was not raised that way, for when the Avaron appears in their world, they knew only one way to fight, and that was to do what it took to survive. Bioweapon was used and to the Tsu using a bioweapon on the Avaron was no different than spraying ants with an insecticide. It was more deadly, for it works against the Avaron DNA killing all males that came into the virus that was so simple that it spread throughout the Avaron world like a common cold. Males died a very painful death, and the Avaron female could only bare females of their species, for if any male was born, it dies in pain within minutes.

Avaron to that day was very advance, for years they been saving tubes of the males sperms from the warriors that went off to war, and they had saved over ten billions of doses to continue their race. But Technology came to a halt, and no cure was found, meaning the Avaron race was doom. For a thousand year the Avaron was ruled by a Matriarch society,  and a Queen and her family rule over the vast empires keeping the peace and the Avaron ways alive. This is the Avaron of today for a thousand years a Queen serves the empire with no men.

The women that are wanting males now, buy or captive males that appear to look like them. Still, men were rare in the Avaron world and consider pets or slaves (more like second class citizens) belong to an Avaron Mistress. Only the rich, or powerful, hero, Royal is placed on the list to be allowed to breed and have one child, maybe two. On a planet, there are about 200 females to every one male. The military space fleet it about one male in 50 unless the Captain is rich enough to own more males. A slave on a military ship is expected to serve and please any and all of the female crew, and do without complaining.

Sol III (Earthly) are in high demand by the military. Most human males become zombies in a few weeks of time. Sol III males seem to be able to serve better, and in fact, often enjoy serving the females. They are a free thinker, and that what the Avaron like instead of the normal males that become dumb and zombie-like. Plus the Sol III seems to be killer and not afraid to fight. The only problem is, they must buy the Sol III from slavers that keep the location of Earth a secret.

The Avaron world is two classes, Citizens, and Military.  Citizen elects their leaders, who answer will answers to a Baroness or Countess if they fail to do not so as Royalty expect them to do. The Baroness and Countess, answer to the Queen, where she and her 13 princesses rule over a 44 solar system empire. The Queen has been assassinated and now the 13 princess fight among themselves to claim the title of Queen.

So basically the males in the Avaron world, are slaves with some limited right given to them by their owners. They are labors, military warriors, and almost most of their life they sex toys for the Avaron female.

….

Newborn, property of the Quest-ail

The military reptilian species call Quest-ail, conquerors, and destroyer of any species that was not cold blooded like they were. Even doe they number into the 10's of billions, they personally never enter into combat. Instead, they would go to their enemies planet and capture their best and most powerful warrior. Then they would clone millions of them, and send them back to the invading planet, killing every living being on that planet. They spare no one as they take control of the planet.

Around 60 A.D. Earth time, the Earth was chosen to be their next planet to be taken. The Quest-ail landed on Earth and capture a warrior superior to all that exists in the northern area, a WarQueen. They took her back and started to clone her, but before they could start the invasion of Earth, their homeworld was attacked forcing them to return home to save their own people. They never return to Earth, but unlike the other clones they made, these clones were able to learn quickly, learning all that was needed for the Quest-ail to create a deadly army. The newborn was not afraid of anything, not afraid of death, and their loyalty to their Masters is only breakable once their Master dies.

The Newborn is tall with well shape body women with long snow-white hair and white skin. Large breasts and long sexy legs also make them desirable as sex slaves. Any of the Newborn that appear in the slave market, are instantly brought at record-breaking prices before they can be paraded across the auction stage. The wealthy, the most powerful, leaders of worlds, military, and along with Captain pirates want to own their own personal Newborn. There is one problem with owning a Newborn as a slave, you are required to break them and make them loyal to you, otherwise, they will try their best to kill you. Those people that know how to break a newborn, never reveal to anyone how to do it, and it one of the universes well-kept secret.

…...

Nora... finding life in the universe.

In the far past, a race of creators that fought consistently with each other of the twelves species of their planet, stop their fighting and took the time to build a large ship and place the most advanced intelligence free thinking computer in it. The ship was designed to carry five thousands of it people to colonize another planet in another solar system. But before they could fulfill their dreams, a war started again between their species. In fear of losing everything they had build, they launched the ship and sent it out into space, program to search for knowledge, and for life.

It has been traveling for thousands of years, never realizing that the ships she was destroying we full of organic life. She would try to communicate with the ships, and when no reply was received, she would destroy the primitive life, and salvage the material to make nanobots. To her, she is living. she is able to think, move, and even reproduce, and since she had never met her creator, she did not realize that life also included organic.

loviatar

This is a new adventure that I am interested in running to see where it can go.

Today, JD graduate from one of the finest university in the world. Not only did he get his degree, tomorrow he would be 21. His trust would end, and he would receive his inherited from his late parents that die when he was 16 in a strange automobile accident. But JD knew different, they were murder, for they live by the sword and die by the sword. Their multi-millions that he will be inheriting, earned by them being demon hunters and hunting down demons all over the world. They did not do it for religious reasons, they did it for the reward and the fortunes they made killing them.

He was taught at a very early age all the martial arts, swordsmanship, weaponry. He was home education in all the knowledge both worldly and from the world of the myth. A year after his parents were murder he was admitted to one of the most ivory leagues' university in the USA. Now at the age of 21, he will have no choice but to follow in his families footsteps that had gone on for seven generations.

Unknown to him, tomorrow when he goes to the lawyers to sign for his heritage, he will learn that his grandfather who he did not know, also has died, leaving him his estate. Now he will own a large mansion and estate in Upper New York and a castle in the highlands of northern Scotland. Plus he will be informed he is now the Master of Grandfather's Harem.[/font][/size]

YC: Will play the character of JD, except it will be with a name you desire. You are very wealthy and come from a family of demon hunters. Your wealth came from killing the demons, but demons do not die on this plane. When you kill one they leave very rare and valuable gems that your family has collected for over 300 years. Again Demon does not die, they just go back to their place for a day, and a day for them is 50 to 70 years for us, meaning in the future when you are old and weak, they will come for their revenge.

MC: My characters are the three women of Grandfather's harem. The one problem is, grandfather only took succubus into his harem. These three girls are lower rank sex demoness of the underworld who helps his grandfather hunt down the greater demons.

loviatar

Attention

I still have one or two more stories slots left open in my worlds, but I am also interested in entering into somebody else worlds, to explores and enjoy the adventures into the unknown. As you can see below I do Sci-fi which I love, but I also do roleplaying in other worlds and events. I am interested in somebody who is decent at role play and creating new events that will keep the stories going for some time. I do not mind it being a short story as long as I know before we start it, so I will not be disappointed when it ends.

When roleplaying with me, please if possible, try to place roleplay replies at least once a week. What type of stories I am looking for is as follow, they can be sci-fi, fantasies, time-travel, model, or mythical. If you have any ideas you would like to create a story by please let me know

Sci-fi as in space travel, or in the world of Traveller.

Merc Warriors
similar to the old world of Battle tech but without the clans and houses.

Shallow Run, but its been so long since I played it, we would have to discuss it.

Gor,  still something new to me.

Slavery,  being a female force into the slave world expressly in an interracial world where the black rules.

BDSM
,  I am into bondage as I would love to discuss any ideas.

And again, I have my worlds if you are interested in exploring one.

loviatar

Space is not the last frontier, but the beginning of far more adventures as the universe opens up revealing her secrets.

I do not try to run very many stories at one time so I can keep my replies going with the ones I party with.

But I do have an opening for another adventure in any of my worlds listed below, and I do have plenty of new ideas to explore.

So anybody wishing to do some exploring in my worlds, or maybe a whole new world to explore, send me an message on what you seek in an adventures and desires fantasies needing to be fulfill.

You can check my on and offs, but I tell everybody is that what you probably consider Kinky I consider to be normal. I pushes more to the story side of things, leaving the sexual part up to you. But we are adult and sex does happen in the real world or fantasies world, rather it con, forced, slavery or just people enjoying life.

I love creating characters, worlds, and adventures. If you desire to be on an adventure read some of my posting and see if you think my writing fit with yours. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi, I rather enjoy the adventures than be an English teacher demanding perfection. I do ask that you please try to do at least two small paragraphs, maybe adding verbs and adverbs to give it some thickness. The more you reply, the more I will be armed with to help creates the adventures and give you an exciting world to explores.

I do my best to reply back as soon as possible to help keep the stories going, but you are not require too. I do ask to try to reply within the week. Longer between replies trends to lose flow of the stories.