You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"Seduction"
Congratulations "FLN826 & RP Dan" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa) Updated: 9/6  (Read 1351 times)

Offline SubkittyTopic starter

Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa) Updated: 9/6
« on: October 29, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »
———— Hi Everyone! ————

I'm looking for original villainesses to go up against my original heroines.  Male writers for female characters are welcome.

Basic scene:  A heroine is investigating a prostitution ring.  She encounters and struggles with a seductive villainess.  The villainess manages to get the upper hand, leaving the heroine at her mercy…

———— Specific Scenes ————

Universe background: In the 90’s, a group of legendary heroines drove out the drug rings that had been controlling the city, ushering in two decades of peace.  The powerful heroines retired and/or disappeared. During these two decades, however, the sex trade flourished underground, and now sex rings have emerged to take over the city. Stemming from the ever-expanding red light district, pimptresses compete for power. One veteran superheroine has emerged to put together a new Superheroine League, but the heroines she has found are mostly rookies, unsure of and barely in control of their own powers. Can they put a stop to the pimptresses before the city is lost completely?

———— NEW (8/13) ————

G.) A New Hope (F/F or F/Futa, open villainess)

Try as they might, the heroines can't stop the sex trade from taking over the city.  In desperation, they reach out for the help of a legendary, unstoppably powerful heroine, Purity.  Purity comes to their aid... but will the villainesses discover her weakness before she can put an end to this crime wave once and for all?

———— Regular Scenes ————

A.) Heroine vs. Villainess (F/F or F/Futa, open characters)

A heroine infiltrates a brothel but encounters a villainess or one of her minions. They struggle (physical or seduction), but in the end the heroine is defeated.

C.) Angelique and Sunflare (F/F, both characters set) 

For decades, Angelique has been a low-level criminal, specializing in aphrodisiac chemicals. She's had an obsessive crush on the veteran heroine Sunflare (now retired), but has never been able to get her into bed. Now, a new threat has taken Sunflare out of retirement, and Angelique is the only person with the information that Sunflare needs... what will the price be?

D.) Angelique and Harmony (F/F, both characters set)  (PAUSED)

The seductress Angelique has never been able to land her superheroine crush, Sunflare. However, Sunflare's 19 year-old daughter, Harmony, has just emerged as a heroine in her own right, and she looks just like her mother did in her prime. In addition, she's only half-super, which means she's only half as resistant as her mother is to Angelique's aphrodisiac chemicals...

E.) The Bunny Queen (F/Futa, villainess set, heroine open)

The hyper-fucking futa villainess Bunny Queen is tired of sex with normal human women, and wants a heroine bride with enough stamina to satisfy her. She targets veteran heroines in particular, but will gladly use rookies as bait. Luckily for her, even a super heroine is no match for her pheromones...

F.) The Bunny Ranch (F/F and F/Futa, open characters)

The Bunny Queen's brothel is aimed at special clientele- villainesses who want to have sex with their arch-rival heroines pay large sums. The heroines are lured in, weakened with aphrodisiacs, and suddenly find themselves in a room with their worst enemy... completely at their sexual mercy!

I.) Mature villainess takes athletic rookie (F/F, futa possible, set characters)

Olympia is a 19 year-old rookie patrolling the red light district, looking to prove that sheer athletic ability is equal to super powers. Little does she know that she's being watched by the 55 year-old Mynx, who smokes strength-draining cigarettes and has a taste for young heroines... (Update: new heroines available for this scene)

J.) Unlikely romance (F/F or F/Futa, flexible recommended characters)

A heroine is seduced by a villainess and falls in love with her. The love is so strong that the heroine can be convinced to do bad things, betray her fellow heroines, and even whore herself out. The love gradually corrupts her more and more, but she can't resist...

---  Details  ---

I have a variety of original superheroines and villainesses available, though you are always welcome to create your own villainess.  PM me for the character lists.  Villainesses should be simple (1-2 powers), and have a specific kink/motivation (bonus points for creativity, weirdness). New villainesses should have a model reference similar to what I provide for the heroines. Looking for seduction, romance, sexual content, not violent (though wrestling is welcome).

That’s it!  We can create an original scene together, or you can choose from a variety of pre-made scenes from the details below.  The pre-made scenes are also flexible, so feel free to propose a variation of anything listed.

———— Details ————

Do’s:  Seductive villainesses.  Wrestling-based villainesses.  Sexual exhaustion.  Smothering.  Curviness.  BBW.  Futa.  Forced clotheswearing.  Bimbo/Bimbofication.  Emotional tension.  Forced prostitution. Love triangles. Forced marriage. Plot twists.  Goofy/comical villainesses (vs. serious heroines).   Furry.  Body worship.  Sex on beds (as opposed to public, on-site, dungeon).  Sexual threats.  Non-super villainesses.  Villainesses with specific kinks (I’m a little vanilla, but I want new kinks forced on me!  Let’s talk about it!)

Don’ts: Violence (a few punches are fine, but non-sexual fighting is not what I’m looking for).  Threats of violence.  Dark themes.  Too many powers.  Excessive weapons/tools.  Traditional BDSM themes (a little bit is certainly fine).  Dungeons/Abandoned Warehouses.  Steampunk settings.  Shapeshifters.  Succubi.  Heroine vs. Heroine.  Incest.

If you have any questions, please let me know!  I’m willing to discuss things and willing to hear anything out. 

Technical details: I currently play via pm or email, but other methods are negotiable.  I write in first person (third in some descriptive situations).  Partners are free to write in first or third as they like.  I have no specific post length, though ideally, when it comes to sex, I prefer to wrap it up in longer, detailed messages rather than let it drag on for days in short back-and-forth messages.  This is not a requirement, just a preference. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:34:47 PM by Subkitty »

Re: Superheroines Seduced! (Original characters, F/F or F/Futa) 12/13 Update!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »
Huge update!  Older scenarios are still negotiable, but I'm looking for all-new villainesses, or writers to play out new ideas. 

Re: Superheroines Seduced! (Original characters, F/F or F/Futa)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »
Huge update!

Urgent craving!  New emotional and twisty scene (listed at the top) and scene X.  Looking forward to hearing from you!   :-*

Super-urgent new scene!  Still looking for the downgraded (but still urgent) other scene, and scene X.  Other scenarios are open as listed, but I'd love you forever if you helped me satisfy these cravings!  :-*

Re: Superheroines Seduced! (Original characters, F/F or F/Futa) (NEW! 2/18)
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 08:47:11 AM »
Rewrote the urgent scene, modified character names and roles. Last call for now!

Looking for new villainesses!  Even if you're not available to play, I'd love to hear any ideas.  Always looking for new kinks!

Open call is finished!  Some scenes are on hold.  Check the updates for preferred scenes!

Re: Looking for quickies! Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa)
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 05:03:57 PM »
Changed to quickies for now!  These can be strung together long term, but each ‘episode’ should wrap up fairly quickly and move on with to the next.

Re: Looking for quickies! Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa)
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 10:37:57 AM »
Monthly bump, though I'm currently looking for 'Escape from Lesbian Island' in a second thread.  For heroines, it's been a while since I had an Angelique or Bunny Queen  :-*  Also on the lookout for new villainesses.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

Re: Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa)
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 02:24:19 AM »
New heroines available!  Writing up formal scenes for them now, but I'm currently looking for writers interested in starting from (close to) zero with me.

Re: Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa) Updated: 8/13
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 10:54:49 PM »
Overhauled the thread and deleted a lot of inactive scenarios, focusing only on the most important ones now.  Always looking for new villainesses and ideas!  New heroines and villainesses available.

Re: Superheroines Seduced (F/F or F/Futa) Updated: 9/6
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 08:35:17 PM »
Looking for long-term and short-term partners!