Healthy 50 Shades of Grey roleplay (looking for a female character)

Started by BlastingCap, October 28, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlastingCap

Hi all,

Would anyone be interested in doing a healthy version of 50 Shades of Grey? By healthy, I mean it would a lot more representative of exploring BDSM and domination and submission, with two intelligent and consenting individuals.

The setting would be focused on two people in an office setting (details to be determined), personal residences, and private parties.

The male dominant would be a higher-up executive, manager, or supervisor. His interest in BDSM is mostly in the form of private parties and local events, along with some kink entwined with a few casual relationships. Overall, he's respectable in the office and is pleasant to work with.

The woman submissive would be someone hired under him, something like an executive assistant, or a similar low-pay job. She also works part time as an exotic dancer for extra money, a fact which is known to the male character; as long as she keeps her office life and dancing life separate, with no conflicts, it's perfectly okay.

The two get along well in the office. One day, before a party he is attending, one of the attendees who was supposed to work as a server has to call out sick. It's a very big event, one that he may personally be organizing, and doesn't want it to fall through. In a pinch, he asks her if she would like to fill in, knowing that she is comfortable in a sexual setting, though he's a bit embarrassed in doing so, knowing that he is revealing some of his more personal interests. The party sparks her interest, and the two of them begin a casual relationship outside of work, with him teaching her more about BDSM and her submissive side.

So I'd be looking for a player to fill the role of the woman. Ideally, she'd be mid to late 20s, not hypersexual day and night, though still attractive. Sort of an attractive office worker by day, sexy stripper by night kind of thing. (Extra points for sexy glasses). My male character would be mid to late 30s, Caucasian, and more or less the business-archetype. Focuses would be consensual bondage, BDSM (including acts of domination/submission), spanking and impact play, fetish outfits, etc...The player would also be a competent writer looking to write a detailed story, not just erotica, and knowledge with BDSM.

I'm open for PM to discuss any interests or questions.

BC

CrystalMaeGranger

I'd be intrested in this. I'm mostly submisive if thats ok. Here is a day vs. night example
637375410" border="0

Rivera_31" border="0

BlastingCap

Someone contacted me via PM, and we are discussing this now, so I'll lock this thread. Thank you everyone who expressed interest.