Mistress's finds her a 'Pet' (Looking for a Male) [MUL] [BON] [NC-H]

Started by Fancy Lala, January 11, 2009, 11:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fancy Lala

Well i'd like to do a mistress and slave roleplay. Where I would be the mistress and a young man would be my slave. He'd wear a black leather collar at all times and only I would be the one to take it off. I'd like to base the ages on the mistress being about twenty-two and her slave around ninteen or so. I would like to use abit of force against the slave but not enough to really hurt him, just heighten the pleasure. Such as spanking, clawing, biting, light bondage like silk ties and blindfolds.

The story would go as that she's just your nomal woman with a simple office job and has no one in her life. Most people saw her as a witch and hateful person, but that would only be a mask she wore around others. That would be where her slave comes in, her having a 'pet' would make sure she was never lonely again. She would find him on the street all alone. She would end up taking him in and cleaning him up, allowing him to stay if he agreed to be her 'pet'. Of course he would agree, free food and a roof is better than the streets anyday. He would of course disobay her sometime to upset her on purpose, so she would end up punishing him for his actions. Love would grow from this twisted relationship that they had, though there would be blocks in their way towards their own happiness.

So if anyone would be interested in this little idea of mine, please pm me and we'll work out the details then.
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

RatherBeLucky

^_^ this sounds very fun. If you haven't found anyone yet I would love to rp this with you.

Voichin

Doesn't it sound like the "You're my pet" TV show with some bondage and sex in it?
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs