You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Onyx's Requests (Updated 9-9-18)  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Lady OnyxTopic starter

Onyx's Requests (Updated 9-9-18)
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »
Thread Revamp! Still no idea how to use graphics to make it pretty, but I figured a change to the first post and some new plots/cravings are needed. So without further ado onwards to the bio!

Hello Everyone! My name is Lady Onyx, Onyx for short and I have been roleplaying for many, many years now. There are plenty of things I've tried and some I have not. I always try to keep an open mind when it comes to roleplays so if there is an idea that might be a little strange or unusual don't be afraid to run it by me and we can see what we come up with! My personal preference is always going to be fantasy or action. A few spy games, maybe some zombies, aliens, Sidhe, demons, shifters and the like and I'll be all over it without fail. I actually need to work on my combat writing, so something like that would be beneficial as well. I am also fond of Historic and steampunk roleplays especially if something supernatural is thrown in to add a bit of spice.

Now when it comes to roles I am fairly flexible I have been dominant, submissive and everything in between. The one thing that does not work for me, however, is being dominant in a heterosexual pairing. The only time I play the opposite sex is if it's MxM. I've tried being the male in a M/F pairing and it was just...a tad akward. I also cannot play mistress level dominant in heterosexual pairings either, I've never been able to get into it for some odd reason and is not for lack of trying let me tell you. That being said I also do MalexMale, FemalexMale, FutaxMale and FutaxFemale. I'm less experienced in the Futa department but I do enjoy it from time to time.

Don't be afraid to ask for the unusual! I'm fairly flexible when it comes to posting length and I love trying new things!

Table of Contents
1. Bio (you are here)
2. Kinks
3. Favorite Pairings
4. Plots
5. Cravings
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:00:05 PM by Lady Onyx »

Kinks

There are in no particular order, I just want to provide an overview of what I found I've enjoyed.

Spanking
Hair Pulling
Dirty Talking
Anal
Oral
Cum Facials
Light Bondage
Voyeurism/ Exhibitionism
Risk of getting caught
Light Whipping/Paddling
Blindfolds
Bloodplay (Only where applicable like supernatural or battle heavy Roleplays)
Magic

Exteme Kinks (for those who happen to enjoy more fantastical roleplays)
Large Insertions
Cum Inflation

Anything not listed above is up for negotiation aside from a few that I will not, under any circumstances enjoy. Non-Con and anything that results in death, disfiguration, dismemberment or lasting physical damage.

Favorite Pairings

Basic Pairings
Brother/Sister
Brother/Brother
Teacher/Student
Anthro/Human
Anthro/Anthro
Friends
Adventurers

Fantasy(Modern or Non Modern)
Sidhe/Human
Seelie Sidhe/Non-Seelie Sidhe
Sidhe/Sidhe
Sidhe/Half-blood
Elf/Human
Elf/Elf
Mage/Mage
Mage/Human
Dark Elf/Human
Dark Elf/Wood or 'light' Elf
Deity/Human

Supernatural
Demon/Human
Demon/Demon
Demon/Angel
Angel/Human
Shapeshifter/Human
Shapeshifter/Shapeshifter
Vampire/Shifter
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire

Historical (Keeping in mind, most pairings can be used in a Historical setting)
Royalty/Commoner
Traveler/Highwayman
Thief/Assassin
Theif/Mark
Theif/Opposing guild member
Gaurd/Royalty

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty more and trust me when I say there are very few pairings I won't do. Most of these can be used interchangeably as well so that leads to quite a few options.

Plots
Advances in Science (MxM, FxM, Anthro)
In the year 2500 genetic modification has become as extensive and widespread as plastic surgery. Animal DNA spliced with Human DNA has created a new race of beings faster, stronger and more deadly than ever. They are soldiers, cops, firefighters, bodyguards, and security. They do jobs deemed too dangerous or too suicidal for a human. Foxes, Dogs, Wolves, Jungle Cats even snakes and horses. When they're not risking their lives for humanity they live in slums, cut off from the human occupied cities. Most humans treat them like simple-minded slaves, some like prized pets but when they start turning feral a very unique task force is put together in order to figure out why. For the first time in 200 plus years, anthros and humans are going to have to work together in order to find a way to fix the problem before it becomes deadly. (I'm thinking an Anthro Soldier or security guard paired with either a human scientist or some manner of mercenary.)
---------------------------------------------------

For the Love of Another (MxF, Steampunk/Victorian)
For as long as she can remember, he was always there. A shy boy who hardly said a word and worked closely with her Father in his workshop. He was awkward, gangly even with limbs too long but when he handled tools he was as graceful as a dancer. She never really knew his name as he never spoke, simply smiled and nodded whenever her father told him to do something. As the years went by she found herself becoming fond of him, and gradually a strange sort of friendship began. They grew up together and she eventually fell in love with him, then one day he simply...vanished. Gone without a trace, her father wouldn't even tell her what happened. When it came time for her to marry like a reputable woman she declined every suitor, unwilling to even consider them. She wanted her beloved shop assistant. As she grew older the requests for marriage slowed and she was left alone to work as her father did, content to be a spinster until he drops into her life yet again, and this time he's brought trouble. (I'm thinking the assistant can be a pirate or maybe some manner of a thief, trying to flee the guards or even his former crew)
----------------------------------------------------
Ambrosia (MxF, MxM, FutaXF, FutaXM)
Club Ambrosia has a reputation for unusual and elite clientele. Where the man in the corner both with eyes glowing like twin moons can either be a dream come true, or your worst nightmare. Where demons tend the bar flirting and striking deals with the unwary. If you have a taste for the supernatural, Ambrosia is more than happy to suit your desires. Just remember, once you're in, you're in for life and the owner does will not give you up without a fight. Rumors of drugs abound, so much so that the human police have sent an undercover investigator to try and figure out where they're coming from. Will they succeed or will they end up making a bargain they can't get out of? (This one is probably going to be 60 percent smut and 50 percent plot. As of now I have no idea who could play across from this investigator so I am up for suggestions)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:59:09 PM by Lady Onyx »

Re: Back and better than ever!!! Onyx's Plots and Requests.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »
Craving

Sci-fi
Kink
Adventure
Romance
Fantasy
Action
Anthro

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:12:14 PM by Lady Onyx »

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:26:05 PM »
Updated with a new plot

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »
Updated with two new ideas!

Re: Onyx's New Plots and Requests.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:47 PM »
Craving's changed

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »
Edited cravings and deleted a few plots.

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 05:09:14 PM »
New Craving, Delete old unused plots.

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 03:02:49 PM »
Updated with new plots.

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »
New Plot, new cravings

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 09:09:56 PM »
New Cravings!

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 07:28:23 PM »
New Plot, new Cravings

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »
New Plots and Updated Craving.

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 02:47:08 PM »
Monthly boost!

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
Monthly bump

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
New Plots!

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »
Updated cravings

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 04:01:59 PM »
Craving Update!

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 02:30:23 PM »
New Plot

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2018, 04:00:34 PM »
Cravings updated and new plot!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:07:00 PM by Lady Onyx »

Re: Onyx's Requests.
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »
Old plot removed, cravings changed.

Re: Onyx's Requests (F looking for all manner of pairings!)
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2018, 08:44:36 PM »
Updated Craving, The Cure is now taken.

Re: Onyx's Requests (New Craving)
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »
New Plot! New Cravings!