You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 23, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Onyx's New Plots and Requests.  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Lady OnyxTopic starter

Onyx's New Plots and Requests.
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »
Hey there! My name is Onyx, and I'm a long time elliquiy member who vanished without a trace sometime around June of this year. Let's just say a series of unfortunate events culminated with me lacking internet for close to two months. It was not intentional and I know I left several people out in the cold without so much as a word and for that, I apologize. It is not something that I ever plan on doing again. I have been roleplaying for nearly a decade at this point first to help with stress and then to push my writing capabilities a little bit more with every partner I take. I enjoy it and I can tell you I've tried almost everything at least once so I'm very open when it comes to the kink department.

Since I've tried so much there are certain things that I have discovered do not work out very well. One of those is being a solidly dominant female. By 'solidly dominant' I mean mistress level of dominant especially in heterosexual pairings, it's the one thing I will not budge on. That's not to say I can't play seductive, a little pushy maybe even the sort that makes the first move, but even then I prefer an equal give and take. As for other pairings, I can play dominant in M/M pairings but again I prefer an equal relationship, a partner who's not afraid to take initiative if the situation arises. So I suppose that puts me into the 'switch' more so than one or the other.

That being said, the only one good thing came of this hiatus. My muse has been sitting in her oak office writing up page after page of ideas and stuffing them into an already overflowing file cabinet. In fact, I have so many ideas, cravings and desires I'm having trouble sorting through them. So instead I've decided to break up, kinks, plots, cravings, pairings and the like into separate posts and see where it goes. This first section, as mentioned above it a bit of a bio the other ones will be posted in a very specific order.

1. Bio (you are here)
2. Kinks
3. Favorite Pairings
4. Plots
5. Cravings
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:38:38 PM by Lady Onyx »

Kinks

There are in no particular order, I just want to provide an overview of what I found I've enjoyed.

Spanking
Hair Pulling
Dirty Talking
Anal
Oral
Cum Facials
Light Bondage
Voyeurism/ Exhibitionism
Risk of getting caught
Light Whipping/Paddling
Blindfolds
Bloodplay (Only where applicable like supernatural or battle heavy Roleplays)
Magic

Exteme Kinks (for those who happen to enjoy more fantastical roleplays)
Large Insertions
Cum Inflation

Anything not listed above is up for negotiation aside from a few that I will not, under any circumstances enjoy. Non-Con and anything that results in death, disfiguration, dismemberment or lasting physical damage.

Favorite Pairings

Basic Pairings
Brother/Sister
Brother/Brother
Teacher/Student
Anthro/Human
Anthro/Anthro
Friends
Adventurers

Fantasy(Modern or Non Modern)
Sidhe/Human
Seelie Sidhe/Non-Seelie Sidhe
Sidhe/Sidhe
Sidhe/Half-blood
Elf/Human
Elf/Elf
Mage/Mage
Mage/Human
Dark Elf/Human
Dark Elf/Wood or 'light' Elf
Deity/Human

Supernatural
Demon/Human
Demon/Demon
Demon/Angel
Angel/Human
Shapeshifter/Human
Shapeshifter/Shapeshifter
Vampire/Shifter
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire

Historical (Keeping in mind, most pairings can be used in a Historical setting)
Royalty/Commoner
Traveler/Highwayman
Thief/Assassin
Theif/Mark
Theif/Opposing guild member
Gaurd/Royalty

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty more and trust me when I say there are very few pairings I won't do. Most of these can be used interchangeably as well so that leads to quite a few options.

Plots

Hacking Our Way to the Top (Cyberpunk, M/M, M/F)
A pair of opposing hackers end up forced together by circumstance. A high-level government shadow organization is systematically killing well-known hackers. In order to keep themselves alive, they agree to work together and figure just who it is that wants them all dead. What starts out as a basic hacking session quickly turns dangerous when both find themselves forced into the shadow web, a virtual realm where your skill is your only currency and there are now laws. Together they will hack their way through the 'city' following clues and take down members of the shadow organization. Will they be able to keep their mind on the task at hand though? Or will they become caught up in the drugs, sex, and violence that permeates this virtual city?

The Dragon's Mate (MxM, modern fantasy, mating, possible Mpreg (negotiable) )
It's been over 500 years since the dragon's retreated back to their homeland nestled deep in one of the most inaccessible mountain ranges in the world. Humanity knows they once existed but many believe them myth until a young man finds himself having...unusual dreams. They're a bit blurry but he always remembers someone whispering in his ear telling him to go north, go to the mountains. There is something there a heat, passion unfamiliar to the man and eventually, he can take the dreams no longer so he heads towards the mountains. There at the base, he is greeted by a man who sees him for what he is, a dragon's mate and leads him to the hidden city deep within, it's there that he meets the man that's been tormenting his dreams. Will he be greeted with warmth? Or will he be greeted with coldness? Will they bond immediately or will stubborn pride get in the way? (I would like to be the 'bottom' in this one. Rare as I normally play a solid switch. This idea will be romantic with the potential for a decent plot. What if the dragon is royalty? Perhaps a human mate is seen as a sign of weakness and now his position is in danger. Perhaps a jealous former lover goes after the vulnerable human. Lots of ideas and potential and I would love to explore multiple paths. In this case, I would also like dragons to have two forms a human and a dragon, I am not opposed to potential anthros, however. There will be no mating while the dragon is in his bestial form.)
A struggling musician strikes up an agreement with an alluring Sidhe. If that Sidhe can make him rich and famous, he will do whatever he likes in return. When the agreement was initially made the Violinist expected maybe a request for precious gems or valuable artifacts. Instead, the Sidhe, one who feeds on the energy of carnal exchanges wants them. It starts off innocent and the more the Fairy does for their human the more they want in exchange slowly but surely conditioning the mortal into the perfect lover, making them grow more addicted to what they have to offer after every single exchange. When it's complete the human is whisked away to a world where they are viewed as a pet, a source of entertainment and nothing more. How long will they last before they willingingly give up everything the Sidhe has given them in exchange for thier freedom?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 05:25:38 PM by Lady Onyx »

Re: Back and better than ever!!! Onyx's Plots and Requests.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »
Craving

Plot<Smut
Cyberpunk
Werewolves
M/M

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:56:30 PM by Lady Onyx »

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:26:05 PM »
Updated with a new plot

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »
Updated with two new ideas!

Re: Onyx's New Plots and Requests.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:47 PM »
Craving's changed

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »
Edited cravings and deleted a few plots.

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 05:09:14 PM »
New Craving, Delete old unused plots.

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 03:02:49 PM »
Updated with new plots.

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »
New Plot, new cravings