Lana's Desires. (Modern-day-ish some fandoms, TF/Any)

Started by JinxedLana, October 24, 2017, 10:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxedLana

Well hello there and welcome to my little corner of the board! I like to start out by saying that I'm a pretty friendly person and I love to talk about potential plots and am generally just open to chatting about roleplay before getting going. So if you think I might be a fit for one of your plots then message me!

So a little about me I am pretty open as far as my O/Os go, you'll noticed that my own O/O page is pretty sparse because I mainly put in there what I REALLY like and what is a very big no-no for me. Just about anything else I am open to discussion on. I do have some preferences on settings, so I'll go over that in just a moment here, but even as far as settings go... ask me!

Oh! And to contact me, please send me a PM and don't respond to the thread here, to keep it all nice and tidy! But please do send me a PM if you are interested in writing with me.

Settings:

• Modern day (Slice of life, Crime, Political, Dark)
  • Historical or Historical Fantasy
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Eastern Fantasy
  • Cyberpunk
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Cyberpunk
  • Sci-Fi
Fandoms:
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Resident Evil/Biohazard
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Power Rangers
General Likes:
  • East-Asian Characters
  • Interracial
  • Age Gaps
  • Romance
Transgender character (playing as)[/list]
  • Transgender character (playing against)
  • A game where my partner acts as a GM or Narrator, including running multiple characters

JinxedLana

9/17/18

After a lengthy unintended hiatus I am back and I have completely and totally re-worked this thread. New character ideas a plenty, new desires and new general ideas. I welcome PMs if you are interested in anything you see here!

JinxedLana

1/9/2019

-New year, new adventures right? After another hiatus I really didn't want to take I am back. I have revamped a couple of ideas the last one in particular. None of the ideas are 'set in stone' and I really would like to discuss them with any interested party.

-The biggest change is that I am looking for F/F, and F/M pairings and everything that I have posted! I have one Tg character, and she'd be partnered with anyone! Anyway, please feel free to send me a PM with thoughts, ideas, any of the above.

JinxedLana

6/1/23

-Hi! I am back from a lengthy hiatus, and able to have internet again (yay!) and write again as well.
-I'm looking for one or two one-on-ones to kinda-sorta get my bearings again.
-I love to brainstorm, please feel free to reach out to me!

JinxedLana

7/24/23

- Considering open up one (maybe) 2 one-on-one games.
- Revamped the thread some.

JinxedLana

12/1/23

- Return after unwilling extended away time. Looking for perhaps one or two stories, but taking it slow.