You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 16, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A mermaid roleplay  (Read 405 times)

Offline LawshenkTopic starter

A mermaid roleplay
« on: October 21, 2017, 02:24:56 PM »
My Lords, Ladies, Lieges and Legates are welcome and requested to join myself in a 1-1 roleplay featuring mermaids, mermen or sirens. - If you should have the urge, there are ideas below, and if you have any questions please ask them too. The length of post can be any length and I prefer regular posting - multiple on a day type - but really just post when you can, please.

We can discuss who plays whom and more about the characters before we start. I really do not mind playing either character in these ideas.

Ok so here are my story ideas...

Idea One
New Girl - The strange new girl acts weird and is seemingly attracted to you. One day you nearly drown near her and she shows you her true self.

Idea Two
A naked and confused girl walks into a busy diner. She can't speak or communicate other than with smiles toward you.

Idea Three
Two friends went on holiday years ago. Only one came back. The other friend has moved on. She returns with few surprises in tow.

Idea Four
The Big Tank - Your new business is the town's new tourist attraction: the new aquarium. On its opening day a strange person is protesting outside with a placard. You talk to them to see why they're against it and you take them inside. They show you in the big tank.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:57:24 PM by Lawshenk »

Offline CrystalMaeGranger

Re: A mermaid roleplay
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:08:06 PM »
I would do a mermaid roleplay with you. Are you familiar with "Siren's lament"? if not its a webtoon  (go to webtoons dot com and search "Siren's Lament") Maybe we could base it off of that?

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:29 PM »
I have tried to contact miss Granger I can't message her unfortunately
I can't pm her. Is anyone else interested?

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 01:53:32 AM »
you cant message me because I'm not approved yet.

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 01:57:15 AM »
I know, want me to make a roleplay where we can talk or can you do it I can't remember

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »
do you want to make one on the non-adult roplay? I'm kind of in the mood for a romance. we could do a reverse little mermaid.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 08:58:17 PM »
This is my Character that I thought would be good for this rp. I thought her ship would get stuck in a storm and she gets thrown overboard and rescued by a handsome Merman (you).

NameNell Hammon RaceHuman OcupationPirate Captain
Age36 GenderFemale Height5'6" weight145lbs EyesBlue HairBlack SkinVerry tan.
Personality
Rough and commanding but also kind
Back Story
Nell is a daughter of a Spanish Navey officer and grew up wealthy with a good education. When she was 16 she ran away from home to work on a cargo ship and later went on to be on a pirates ship and worked her way up in the ranks and became second in comand to captain Peg Leg. Unfortunatly the captain died in battle and at the age of 32 Nell became the captain of the pirate ship Nightmare. Now she and her crew sail between the Americas and Spain intercepting whatever unlucky ship they can.

Special abillities/Skills Sailing, swordsmanship, horseback riding and reading/writing.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 10:59:42 PM »
Not doing siren like you requested

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 11:14:16 PM »
I don't know I just came up with that storyline and thought it might be good. I don't really like following other peoples stories, I like making my own. But what are your ideas?

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 12:29:08 AM »
Your idea the siren laments

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 01:33:33 AM »
well you start something off and I will follow then.

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 01:36:56 AM »
I liked the mer man idea too

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 02:19:41 AM »
Lets just start then.

Nell was at the wheel of her pirate ship "The Nightmare" trying to navigate one of the worst storms she had ever seen at sea. As she turned to shout out an order to the crew a large piece of wood flew and hit her in the back of the head. She became disoriented from the blow and stumbled off the edge of the ship. As she fell to the ocean she saw a bare chested hansom man in the water, and then she lost consciousness. A few times she woke only enough to perceive she was being pulled through the water by something but couldn't tell what.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 02:24:44 AM »
I put a new thread up on the non-adult roleplay board if you didn't already find it.