You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 17, 2021, 12:58:35 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M for F... Let's Keep You Busy  (Read 608 times)

Offline LykuTopic starter

M for F... Let's Keep You Busy
« on: October 20, 2017, 09:40:32 pm »
Hey everyone!  First off, I am awful at introductions.  I know some individuals on the site are probably more skilled at them then I am (Every other person on the site), but I am going to give it a try.  I’ve been roleplaying online for a long time now.  I would put that into numbers… but I feel like that gives off an expectation. 

Right now I am looking for a writer who is looking for plot over smut, but I do enjoy smut here and there.  I like to try and mirror the writing intensity of my partner.  I have no problems with a few sentences to a few paragraphs.  I like to make sure I can keep up and I also like to work stories for the kinks of my partner.  I know some people concern themselves with my kinks… I am more-or-less an easy going, Sadistic Dominant male.  I tend to play characters that fall into that category.  That being said, I like adding layers or complexity and flavor to my characters.  I want to give off more than a name and a picture.

Lately I have been doing more of my roleplays over my phone.  Though I use a computer daily, I have taken to using voice to text for my roleplays and it seems to put them more on the multiparagraph side as I can ramble out my thoughts and abridge compared to double guessing my own posts.

I don’t always roleplay my males as sadistic monsters.  That’s what I am like and I know it is not everyone’s cup of tea.  That being said, I can always make my character crueler. 

I’m on daily and I prefer to make multiple responses a day.  I can be quieter on the weekends, but I am extremely active during the week.  I’m typically the one waiting for responses.

If you have a story or pairing you are interested in and you want someone who will try to keep you busy, toss me a PM.  I also use posts, Yahoo Messenger and Google Hangouts.

Offline igeekykitty

Re: M for F... Let's Keep You Busy
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:42:10 am »
Heyo Lyku!

I found your request and  was wondering if you're still looking for people to rp with.  I'm relatively new to E but have been role-playing for a number of years now (too early and not enough coffee to worry about math) and looking for a partner/s that enjoy similar things that I do.  You're welcome to check out my O/O thread see if anything peeks your interest along with  my characters i have listed (see signature).  Of course those are just some that I've brought to E, I can make originals to fit other stories as well that's not a problem.   I enjoy far amounts of smut as well, but I do need a good in depth plot and story to remain engaged.  I typically post in the am before I leave for work and in the evening after returning and settling down for the evening.   Life does get in the way sometimes but I do try and get on every day at some point.

At this time I really don't have much for plot-lines in my head but I'm a flexible person and if there is something that peaks your interest or have something in mind you want to try I'm all ears.

Hope to hear from you!