Quick and dirty (TG/TF- adults)

Started by Jennifer swallows, October 17, 2017, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello and thank you for dropping by to check out my request. I've been gone for a good while now and I haven't had too many opportunity's to RP in a while. But, I'm trying to change that and maybe get a fix in here and there. I'm looking for something "bite-size", something that can be enjoyed in small bursts for both parties.

If you have read my on's and off's than you should have an idea of what i'm themes and genres I'm interested in, so it shouldn't be a surprise when i say all of these will probably be more smut like, then thought provoking. Hard to do engaging story's when it can be wrapped up in 5-10 posts. I'm going to list a few examples of what I'm in the mood for and if anyone is interested, or maybe inspired by the suggestions, please feel free to pm me and we can discuss our options.

Office setting change: In this sort of setting, I'm looking for someone to play my "tormentor", the reason I might be cross dressing, magically changed or even surgically altered to resemble a woman that is now working for him. I see the bite size scene unfolding after the changes and my new boss is perhaps explaining my new duties as his office slut, or even explaining the perks of having such a girl Friday in his secretarial pool, to a potential client. Basically exploiting all of the juicy bits that can come from such a situation.

IT doesn't have to remain tied to an office setting either, it could be a sissy school, naughty nurse, maid, etc.

A slave auction: I have always wanted to play the Transformed slave girl up on the bidding block. In this example I'm guessing my partner would play people in the audience who are not only bidding on me, but making quite verbal comments that i can hear from my perch up on stage. Maybe they don't like that I'm red headed so they wish to change that if they win, or maybe they would like it if i was a little more top heavy. something to sell the idea that I'm helpless to prevent this and they can do what ever they like to me.

Cam gurl: I would play a Cam gurl/blogger that is in the middle of a private session with someone who has paid time to watch me and request to see certain photos or act's on the computer. Maybe he would just like to know more about why i'm even doing this or interested in this kind of thing. just

They are all really simple idea's, but we can always explore more. Maybe Halloween related idea's, (trick or treating, Dracula's bite, curses, etc.) alien abductions, surprise TF's in unlikely scenarios, (like in cliche manga's where they bumb their heads, etc. )

If anything here has caught your eye or maybe sparked an idea of two, just let me know. Who knows, maybe we would hit on something really special and can expand on it.