You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 17, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)  (Read 5677 times)

Offline FarFetched

Re: Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2017, 11:13:10 AM »
I was going with having my character being somewhat unliked due to his family history or rather a 'Sins of the father's deal going on. I'm open to all  types of interactions however I feel they'll he'd be considered a bully.

Lionel might even prefer Tariq- his biggest male role-model was a villain too, and he's definitely rocking the two-faced personality with him.

Actually I'm just excited to play Lionel in general. Whenever I roll this archetype I have loads of fun. Flexing for days.

Online Bekah Boo

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
Lionel might even prefer Tariq- his biggest male role-model was a villain too, and he's definitely rocking the two-faced personality with him.

Actually I'm just excited to play Lionel in general. Whenever I roll this archetype I have loads of fun. Flexing for days.

No complaints here * drools at the rippling muscles*

Online Broken

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2017, 11:20:50 AM »
I’m looking forward to interacting with you all as well. It will be interesting playing a teacher who is trying to slowly become a hero in his own eyes again.

Offline LeSane

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2017, 11:38:36 AM »
I want Tariq and Lionel to fight it would be interesting. Though I feel like my character is more of the kind of person who starts off bad and comes to be nice later. The typical troupe.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:48:28 AM by LeSane »

Offline FarFetched

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2017, 12:07:22 PM »
Hehe, you know his pic actually put me in mind of Sasuke Uchiha with sick dreads.

Offline LeSane

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
Haha no that's Kassim from Magi. He's one of my favorite characters of that show.

Offline Tokyorose627

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2017, 12:22:30 PM »
If anyone wants to plot with me for Mallory or Minato, just feel free to PM! :D

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »
I'm totally open to plotting with anyone. Friends, bullies, enemies, ex, possible love interests, rivals, and so much more.i figured there is at least one person that gives Ashley hell for being quirkless, and Yumi is open to that and more as well.

Please feel free to pm me, I'm out and about and don't want to miss something on the boards.

Looking forward to this one!
Curvykitten

Offline ZameRagues

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2017, 12:34:58 PM »
I'm open to plotting as well, everyone needs friends, enemies, rivals, etc.

Offline LeSane

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2017, 12:41:59 PM »
I had the idea that Tariq was apart of a cliche or group of troublemakers which he was either in charge behind the scenes. I just wanna be the bad guy for a bit since, but only if Zaer approves of the idea.

Offline Zaer DarkwailTopic starter

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »
I had the idea that Tariq was apart of a cliche or group of troublemakers which he was either in charge behind the scenes. I just wanna be the bad guy for a bit since, but only if Zaer approves of the idea.

I am okay your char having 'crime record' which was erased away because of tons of cash/influence plus him being underage at the time and was send to reform anyway. However the wipe out only covers public access; not the private pro hero access which allows see even the original unedited records and thus U.A was not chance as they got zero tolerance for ex-villain youths even (they have standards after all and more so considering your char's father as potential influence).

But besides I am okay bad boy rep who slummed in the bad city where villains and outcastes thrived on. I imagine in setting there is one such area if nothing else than place where villains can go and not followed if they stay there and not cause trouble rest of the world (so there is strict gang hierarchy in such city then).

Anyways here is the OOC thread and Charsheet thread. As first assignment/contest; anyone who comes up with good school slogan for Valencia High School (something inspiring like 'Plus Ultra' by U.A), will get cookie plus RP event tailored for their chars to happen soon in start of the game (basically spotlight moment). There is additional info on school in charsheet thread which you can read and decide then how much they have read/studied about (online, other people talk etc). Also can help with inspiring school slogan as well.

Offline Tokyorose627

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »
Maybe a good slogan could be, "Where Heroes are Born"? Or maybe, "Ubi concordia, ibi victoria", Where There is Unity, There is Victory?

But awesome, I'll post up my character sheets!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:32:11 PM by Tokyorose627 »

Online Broken

« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2017, 04:21:31 PM »
If I'm thinking in character of what he would suggest a Slogan would be, he would go by what he currently believes in.

"To be a Hero, is to be able to Save everyone, even those who don't wish to be."

« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2017, 04:43:21 PM »
Well, the slogan should be overall be fitting than specific (and the suggestion comes from players than PC's this case).

Online Broken

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2017, 04:46:06 PM »
I also stand by it in my case, it's the best of what I could come up with.

Offline Lux12

• Eccentric Occult Glam Agent of The Unknowable.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2017, 03:22:26 PM »
Should be putting the final touches on my character sheet today.

Offline AdventureGuy

• more like Adventure GAY hehehe
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2017, 08:45:35 PM »
This would be my first group rp so I'm unsure what to do and how the scenes will play out, but I'm excited to play a supportive character for you all.

Offline Annie

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »
Hey, Zaer!

Are you still accepting? I began to watch the show a few days ago and I found it awesome. It would be perfect for a RP. Then I reminded there was a request thread here somewhere, yours! ^^

Offline FarFetched

« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2017, 09:30:03 PM »
I think you came in at a pretty good time actually- we just started the first entrance exam.

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:51 PM »
Aye, first entrance exam is going on so you can get in if you write profile fast :). Either as entering in with recommendations (meaning skipping written exam) or be part of taking exam but had been 'quiet' first parts of RP.

Offline Annie

« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2017, 11:01:19 PM »
I think you came in at a pretty good time actually- we just started the first entrance exam.

Aye, first entrance exam is going on so you can get in if you write profile fast :). Either as entering in with recommendations (meaning skipping written exam) or be part of taking exam but had been 'quiet' first parts of RP.

Alright, I shall have a profile ready soon! ;D

Offline ZameRagues

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2017, 11:12:11 PM »
*plays Racing music for Annie*

Offline Juggtacular

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:04 PM »
Awww man. I would've finished my app days ago if I saw any progress. I didn't even know the story was going on.

Offline FarFetched

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2017, 11:40:56 PM »
Awww man. I would've finished my app days ago if I saw any progress. I didn't even know the story was going on.
Oh hey,
I remember youuu. Are you bringing back the lightning guy, or are you going a new direction?

Offline Arcanist

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2017, 11:44:37 PM »
Go Annie Go Annie Go!