Introduction to Pathfinder Game (for newbies!) - interest and sign up

Started by eBadger, October 15, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Galanthor on October 19, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
Now I hope for an all wizard group! It's the hogwarts school trip :D

aaaand now I want to play the dumbest fighter I can find.

Galanthor

Quote from: Cataclysmic Archangel on October 19, 2017, 01:05:03 PM
aaaand now I want to play the dumbest fighter I can find.
Ooooh all fighter group! We can be a football team :D

JustAlexander

I don’t have any experience with either set of rules.  And I’m willing to play either class.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: JustAlexander on October 19, 2017, 09:31:04 PM
I don’t have any experience with either set of rules.  And I’m willing to play either class.
Yay!  I knew I could get you in here.  :P

JustAlexander

I told you I’d check it out didn’t I?  I try to always keep my word!  Although the process may have been sped along from a pm via eBadger haha!

Sara Nilsson

Would be interested for sure. Have many many years of ad&d experience behind me but all 2nd ed.. was brand new when we started it.. am I showing my age? ^^

Ixy

We won't mention it if you won't Sara ;)

I'm volunteering to help out with character creation, NPCs, setting description, general interactions or whatnot... basically, anything I can do to help new players find stuff or make the game more interesting.  I'm reachable via PM or forum questions as needed.

FrancisWarlock

I'm interested in learning Pathfinder. I don't have any experience with this system.

eBadger

JustAlexander

Dragongoddess

FrancisWarlock

having meantime browsed online resources for Pathfinder, I've come to a decision that it's a system too restrictive for my purposes, so I'll respectfully bow out of this introductory game.

I wish everyone great fun!

eBadger

Quote from: FrancisWarlock on October 22, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
having meantime browsed online resources for Pathfinder, I've come to a decision that it's a system too restrictive for my purposes, so I'll respectfully bow out of this introductory game.

I wish everyone great fun!

No worries.  What are you looking for in a system, tho?  Pathfinder is pretty adjustable, or we could guide you to a better system.

FrancisWarlock

QuoteNo worries. What are you looking for in a system, tho?  Pathfinder is pretty adjustable, or we could guide you to a better system.

Thanks for offering. I was mostly interested to see whether Pathfinder elements could work together with a homebrew simplified version of Dragon Age system I have in place. Looking over the materials for Pathfinder though, I believe that it would only complicate matters. But a few elements of D&D are compatible with what I have in mind, so I've found what I needed :)

eBadger