Yaoi for me!!!!

Started by MovieFreek, January 11, 2009, 12:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MovieFreek

I really really REALLY!!!! Want to do this!!!

Two guys after one. That one is me of course. ^_^ If anyone would like to do this just ask!!! ^_^

Paradox

A plot or something like that might help draw interest..

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MovieFreek

Well the first thing that popped out at me was two people fighting after one. The middle is friends with both, but shows the same love for both. Once is more open about loving the middle, while the other is more laid back about it. Maybe they can be triplets. ^_^

MovieFreek

Nadir

I'm interested. Perhaps the other two guys have game where they pick one person to seduce and whoever gets him/her first wins. They pick your guy and the tug-of-war starts. I think the one on the left would be a seducer, with small but meaningful gestures and the guy on the right would be more the possessive sort.

I don't mind which of the other guys I play. This looks like fun.

undisclosedtoyou

Okay wow, I'm officially interested in this game.  I can play either type of guys,  don't really have a preference, but it would be fun to play the guy who is more aloof about his feelings for the love interest, who wants him and will seduce him, but keeps his feelings bottled up.   I'm assuming that the ones after your guy would be tops? 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MovieFreek

undisclosedtoyou

oooh that's good, cause I've only ever played as a subbie, being a top should be fun.  So if your needing another player, count me in.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MovieFreek

We just need one more. I know a great guy. ^_^

undisclosedtoyou

oooh yay.   I've been meaning to explore by playing a guy...and I will admit I love yaoi...to maybe a not so good for me extreme lol.  This should be fun.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's