Request for adventure and romance

Started by MagicQueen, October 14, 2017, 08:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicQueen

If interested in any of these, please PM me. I'm pretty open and flexible. Please do not comment on this thread if interested.

NEW
She was broken, after her fiancé cheated on her she left him, however she stayed in California because she wanted her child to know his father, however after a while… he quit calling, quit stopping by. That's when she knew it was okay to go home, back home to Texas and work on rebuilding what she had forgotten of friendships. What she didn't expect to find, was the man who walked into her home when he found out she returned and turned her life upside down. Her ex fiancés brother, he walked into where she had picked up a job at the cafe in town and wouldn't go away. Pushing her buttons, pushing her over the edge with hateful words and lies that his brother had filled his families heads with, until she finally stands up to him and tells him the truth. It isn't until someone else takes interest that he shows a different side, a bit jealous seeming... what would happen, where would things go?

I'm definitely interested in writing this with someone.

Some simple ideas that can be built on.

Looking to add one new story, if none of mine tickle your fancy, please feel free to suggest some.

Vampire/Witch
Shifter-werecreature/Witch

If you have an idea and think I would be interested, send me a message and we can discuss :D

All RP's 18+
My characters are always between 25 and 30.

My writing:
While I can write multiple paragraphs, sometimes it's not that easy, all depends on the story and how it's going. Minimum would be 1 or 2 longer ones, a lot of times I do try for 3 or 4 but sometimes it's just not possible.

Current posting time: Depends on work and home life. May be a few posts. May be a few days away.

If you like pictures added to a roleplay that is fine with me. I might add one here or there. I will only use real pictures, no anime.

MagicQueen

Closed - Shifter/Vampire - Inspired by a story from another site years ago. I would love to see how the idea plays out with someone new.

The basic premise is that a lone female shifter, has no place to live, travels like a gypsy from town to town. Staying to herself. One night in a small town, she slips into the woods so she can shift and run for a bit and feel free. Unfortunately she's on vampire lands and as most know, vampires to not take well to shifters and wolves. While a few vampires are out hunting they pick up her scent and find her, she puts up a hell of a fight. Ultimately one steps forward and manages to subdue her. He takes her back to the manor where the rest of his clan are.

However the leaders don't want her there so put him in charge of her until they figure out what she could be used for. The vampire grows tired of watching her and calls a friend of his. The Shifter happens to resemble a long lost wife. One who died hundreds of years ago (or so it was thought) before he was turned. She's changed now, shes dangerous when it comes to vampires, soon they will find this out.

How would the story go? If anyone is interested I'd love to try this one again.

-------

Regular guy/Regular girl - I was thinking, old friends, moved away to better their lives from the small town they were from, think small country town where everyone knew everyone. They both moved, one to the east coast one to west coast, they run into each other when one visits the other coast, they have dinner and one of them realizes that there were/still feelings for the other and they have to figure out away to convince the other of it.

--------

Old Friends
I have an idea for this one but it's kinda jumbled in my head at the moment so just dropping it here until I can straighten out the words in my head or if someone shows interest in it.

MagicQueen

Been away for a bit. Thinking of trying a new one.

MagicQueen

MagicQueen

MagicQueen

MagicQueen

MagicQueen

Been a bit. Have a new idea I'd like to try. Send a PM if interested in coming up with something more.

MagicQueen