Seeking a GM for a naughty, even extreme Solo Pathfinder game.

Started by Blinkin, October 13, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Howdy Ho Neighbors:

I've recently had a hankering for a Pathfinder adventure wherein our heroine (MC) has more of a mis-adventure as opposed to an adventure. A story that revolves around our hero, perhaps even a Danger-prone Daphny kinda girl, keeps getting in over her head and ends up the plaything of those she encounters... maybe even being unwise enough to run afoul of rogues, scandrels and charmers while she's in pursuit of whatever the adventure is about.

Something that's both fun, perhaps just a little humorous, and filled with lots of rough treatment at the hands of man and monster alike.

So, any GM's out there interested in talking about this? Drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.