You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2020, 06:19:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Bring on the SAS
Reach out to others.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: For Darkseid! [DC Plot Request]  (Read 611 times)

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

For Darkseid! [DC Plot Request]
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:48:15 PM »

"There is no god but Darkseid. Kneel now or later; in the end you will kneel."

Hello there! I'm Addie, and it has been a while since I have made a request here. Life has been a little bit hectic, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things now. I'm a huge DC comics fan, and lately I've been reading a lot of the Earth 2 side of things. In that universe, canon characters are a little bit different. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are all dead, betrayed by Terry Sloane - a supposed ally of the Justice League. Darkseid and his Furies have invaded the planet, hoping to feed it to the living planet Apokolips.

The new resistance includes Val-Zod - a lost kryptonian, Kara Zor-El - Superman's cousin, Thomas Wayne - Bruce Wayne's father, Red Tornado - an artificially reconstructed Lois Lane, and most importantly, Helena Wayne - daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.

In this particular plot I would like to write as Helena Wayne.

Now, in the actual canon, Helena is captured by Desaad; Darkseid's chief lieutenant, physician, tactician, and most notably torturer. She is then subjected to the 'conversion process' (which is never actually defined - it happens 'off screen') and then turned into one of the four Furies.

previously on ... 'How to break a Wayne' ...

I'd like to explore this... with an erotic twist, of course. ;)

A lot of the deails are up in the air and entirely subject to the wishes of my partner. But essentially, I would like to see what happens to our dear Huntress. How does it go about? What does the conversion process actually entail? Furthermore, in what ways must Helena prove her loyalty to Darkseid?

Kinks/Desires

Normally, I'm not interested in M/F, my personal preference is F/F, Futa/F or Monster/F - but in this instance, I'm willing to be flexible! We can, absolutely, mess around with Darkseid and Desaad (a female, perhaps?), but nevertheless, its entirely up to you the writer. All I ask is that we include some of my main On's (and some others which I will discuss with you privately to have your input)!

I, personally, have nine years of writing experience and, thus, I would like to limit this to an INTERMEDIATE at minimum level of skill. I really want to explore the process, as well as enjoy the sheer erotic journey, and nothing turns me off more than three line posts.

So, does this interest you at all? Are you a huge DC fan and want to play out some villainous fantasies?

Send me a personal message! I won't bite ... <3