You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 21, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pathfinder Game Wanted  (Read 202 times)

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Pathfinder Game Wanted
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:17:53 AM »
So, I've been trying to find a Pathfinder game to join for a while. The only problem is, I'd like a game that doesn't really have any smut. When I play D&D games, I prefer to focus on the story and adventure rather than the sex and smut.

So, a Pathfinder game with no sex! ^^ And a fun story/adventure. :-)

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Pathfinder Game Wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:21:50 AM »
Actually, I've only seen a relatively few PF games on here that actually involved sex at all. Lots of sexy characters, but in 5 years, I can count the number of sexual encounters that I've played out on one hand. Most games sideline the smut to keep games from bogging down and dying from the smut factor. Your best option is to talk to GM's of games being offered and see how they deal with it.

It's more often an issue of individual smut minded players than smut driven system games.

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 03:16:21 PM »
Actually, I've only seen a relatively few PF games on here that actually involved sex at all. Lots of sexy characters, but in 5 years, I can count the number of sexual encounters that I've played out on one hand. Most games sideline the smut to keep games from bogging down and dying from the smut factor. Your best option is to talk to GM's of games being offered and see how they deal with it.

It's more often an issue of individual smut minded players than smut driven system games.

Okey-dokey! I'll keep an eye out for them. ^^

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 03:36:54 PM »
Most of the GMs that I''ve worked with, myself for an example, put up a side thread for the players who just have to have sexy times in the game. This both cuts down on disruptive and stalling scenes and gives the players a place to do it if they want without bothering anyone else with it. So, unless the game is specifically sex driven, like two of the current offerings, it's usually fairly safe to play. But, GM's don't mind answering questions.

Offline firepyre

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 05:59:00 PM »
You sound like the kind of player I'd like to attract to my game. If you haven't already, take a look. Sex is allowed, but not intended to be a focal point.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276390.0

As a sidenote, if you'd prefer to play games with absolutely no sex, sites like RPOL might better cater to your needs. one of E's biggest selling points is the lack of limits, so it's hardly surprising that it's a challenge to find a good ol' family friendly adventure.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 06:38:31 PM »
You sound like the kind of player I'd like to attract to my game. If you haven't already, take a look. Sex is allowed, but not intended to be a focal point.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276390.0

As a sidenote, if you'd prefer to play games with absolutely no sex, sites like RPOL might better cater to your needs. one of E's biggest selling points is the lack of limits, so it's hardly surprising that it's a challenge to find a good ol' family friendly adventure.

I don't know how I missed that in my search. >.< Thank you for the link!