Bleach

Started by Shobogun Lover, October 04, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shobogun Lover

Is it weird to ask for Bleach RPs anymore? I just missed this from a long long time ago. Those RPs were pretty primo before the whole 'Ichigo gets his powers back through b.s. exposition' fillers. that's what I want. A setting fresh after the end of Aizen, but in the future for the world.

Is it weird that I think it'd be pretty neat to mess with the setting by making humans less ridiculously naive too? Giant claw marks in a building and the government doesn't bat an eye? Mass destruction by invisible forces? Eh-he-excuse you it would be interesting as heck to entangle the fragile egos of fragile human beings who use technology to gain power over something for the sake of self defense. The best defense is creating a threatening enough offense, right? ('Murica.)

Anyways, that's me and my random lust for it. Let me know if anyone is interested, even for a small group or 1 x 1.

wander

There's a fan-made Bleach d20 rpg out there online, it's pretty decent. I used to love Bleach too and as much as I loved the new characters introduced in the Fullbringer and Thousand Year Blood War arcs, the pacing went off after Ulquiorra's death and I think it should have ended with Aizen.

Anyways, possible interest as a player here, depending on what direction the game may go.

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: wander on October 05, 2017, 06:46:20 AM
There's a fan-made Bleach d20 rpg out there online, it's pretty decent. I used to love Bleach too and as much as I loved the new characters introduced in the Fullbringer and Thousand Year Blood War arcs, the pacing went off after Ulquiorra's death and I think it should have ended with Aizen.

Anyways, possible interest as a player here, depending on what direction the game may go.

I used to be a fighting player but I'm just a social player now. I don't need dice to tell me if I can do something. XD My luck always hits around one anyways.

Yeah, I agree. Things got super convoluted. They could have ended it and everyone would have been satisfied and appreciative of the end. It was v nice. I wouldn't have minded a few stories on how they readjusted back into society as well with Hollows still being around and maybe Orihime keeping Ichigo safe while he was powerless. It would have been cute at least.

I stopped reading the moment they put him in a dollhouse. XD