You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 17, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Erin's Delemma (F/F, Anyone Welcome)  (Read 693 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Erin's Delemma (F/F, Anyone Welcome)
« on: October 04, 2017, 11:13:33 AM »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character has no relevance for me. If you're male and want to play female, female and want to play male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep; it has no bearing at all on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Well, I thought that I had things lined up nicely in my life; A good job that I love working in the Obstetrics department of the local hospital, an engagement with a great guy, a BFF that I would die for and even a loving dog to keep my toes warm on cold nights. All in all, at 24, I thought that I was in pretty good shape overall. I mean, Aside from the important things in life, I was even considered quite attractive to boot. I mean, I wasn’t thrilled with my thick mane of mousy brown hair, but it did set off my hazel eyes and high cheekbones, I guess. I had good skin that could use a little time in a tanning booth, but when you work 2nd shift, sunlight isn’t always in abundant supply… and everyone knows that too much sun ruins the skin.. but with my 34-C’s and the 36” hips; not to mention my slender waistline, I got my fair share of compliments. Maybe I was just a little tall at 5’8, but I’ve never liked short men anyway. So, yeah, Life was motoring along pretty well for me… or at least until it slapped me in the face one night.

It had been the usual grueling 12 hour shift and it had been complicated by a set of newborn twins that were 4 weeks early, but I do so love taking care of the babies… I even wanted one or two for myself someday if Keith, my fiance’, ever got his hands on the ball and set a date. No children before marriage, afterall and while he may hate condoms, there’s no lover without the cover, as Mom use to say.

Anyway, As I was saying, I had been through a hard shift an had just walked through the door of the apartment that we share at 12:35 AM and heard what sounded like a hyperactive chipmunk coming from the bedroom. I greeted Cozy, our chocolate lab on the way to the bedroom and reached the doorway. What I saw wasn’t something any woman wants to see; your fiance’ in your bed with some teeny-bopper riding him like she was going for the gold buckle at a Sante Fe rodeo! I was pissed, I’ll admit it, but that took a backseat to my unexpected reaction to the dark haired girl strattling Keith! I mean, I could see pretty much everything and it all pretty much shown with sweat… but I was getting hot, I mean really, really hot at the sight of this little slut on my ex-fiance’! I was so confused about the fact that my panties were damp that I had to get out of the place; I doubt that Keith even realized that I had been there.

I spent the next couple of hours just driving around with the sight of the woman running through my mind over and over and the confusion about what it had done to me. I mean, I’m not gay; I’ve never had a sexual thought about a woman in my life and I- well, if I were being honest with myself, sex never did all that much for me. I mean, I did it mostly because I thought that you were suppose to and I had been with a couple of guys before Keith, but I could count on one hand how many times I've had an orgasm from vaginal sex, so it never really seemed like that big of a deal… and, I’ll admit that I can appreciate a woman’s good looks  and style… but I… am… not… gay! I don’t think.

Finally, at nearly 3:00 AM, I gave up and called Veronica, or Ronnie for short. She’s my BFF since the first days of nursing school and we share nearly everything in common… except for taste in men. She’s got a saint and I got a bastard. I begged a sleepy Ronnie to meet me, I really needed to talk and I knew that her saint would be there because it was his night off and thinking about seeing that at the moment wasn’t at the top of my bucket list… Luke maybe, but not seeing my friend’s boyfriend wasn’t. We settled on a little diner near the hospital and  I was there when Ronnie came through the door and we had coffee… I also had a big slice of pie, but that’s not really the point. I’m a bit of a comfort eater and it’s why I spend so much time running in the mornings.

Anyway, we talked for a good hour about what was really bothering me… no, not catching Keith cheating on me… weird, huh? Finally, Ronnie admitted that she knew a woman in her department who was a lesbian; if this was upsetting me so much, why not sit down and have a talk about it and maybe she could straighten it out, I’m not gay, afterall, so talking about it with someone who was wouldn’t be uncomfortable… riiiiigggghhhhhttttt… In the mean time, I could sack out on her couch until I could find a place of my own and she loved Cozy, so at least I had a place to sleep.

It took me a couple of days to work up the courage to approach the woman that Ronnie mentioned and… well, we’ll see how that works out… wish me luck that I’m not really gay, ok?

Well... that's rather pitiful, isn't it? ;) I'm looking for someone to play the more experienced woman who will become first Erin’s guide, then her lover, and in time her love as she’s taken deeper and deeper into a lifestyle that she had never imagined and one that she secretly craves as much as she fears it.

I've set Erin as a 24 year old RN, but I'm happy to adjust that to whatever fits my partners preferences; from an 18 year old college student to a 30 year old mother of two kids. Whatever fits best into the story that my partner and I wish to write.

If anyone's interested in the story concept, please contact me via PM and I'll be happy to talk about a partnership.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 03:25:06 AM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Erin's Delemma (F/F, Anyone Welcome)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 03:25:36 AM »
Bump!

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Erin's Delemma (F/F, Anyone Welcome)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:35:21 AM »
Bump.