You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 06:24:36 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)  (Read 10513 times)

Offline SainTopic starter

Re: Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2018, 09:06:39 am »
Or find some other elf. There should be plenty pretty elves around.

Offline ererruz

« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2018, 09:49:08 am »
So, here's my guy.

Character Sheet
Name: Arawn Redwyn
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Description: Arawn is a handsome tall young man whose social status and importance is usually clearly visible as he tends to exhibit it in his choice of attire and grooming. Unlike many other noblemen, his auburn hair is cut short – kept that way ever since he started his life as a soldier, in order to avoid giving his enemies any additional chance at using it against him in a fight. He sports traces of facial hair of the same auburn colour as his hair, but he tends to shave it regularly. A confident smirk seems never to leave his face for long. He oozes a certain aura of magnetism and carries himself with an air of superiority and importance. Always ready for an unexpected turn of events, his eerie purple eyes always pay attention to what is going on around him. Whenever he is aroused or excited, the marks left by his Master's seed are activated and can be easily seen on Arawn's naked body: emitting red and purple, almost flame-like, light and creating his Master's unholy symbol.

Confident, kind and always smiling, Arawn has mastered the game of politics and hides his true nature behind a mask of kindness and care. He is still the same nobleman he was before pledging himself to the cause of the Insatiable Conqueror, except now he gains tangible powers for doing what he had always been good at doing. Scheming, playing with danger and indulging in his vices. Beneath his mask of elegance and chivalry, however, burns a fire of vengeance that can never be extinguished. It all stems from the feeling of jealousy – after all, he had the same right to his father's throne as his brother did. Arawn, similarly to his Patron, values loyalty. He cares deeply about those who are loyal to him or to the cause that he serves, and would help them without a second thought. He knows the value of honour as well -- if he gives his word, he will do his best to uphold that promise even if it interferes with his work. If anyone, however, betrays this trust, may the Master have mercy on them because Arawn won’t.

Background:

The circumstances behind Arawn’s birth were quite unusual for the Royal House of Redwyn, to say the least – after all, he was born a bastard to their kingdom's king. But he was no simple bastard – he was a child of mysterious ancestry and origin. They say that king Arthwyr’s love for his beautiful but sickly queen who seemed unable to give him the heir he desperately desired led him to seeking aid from the gods' oracle... who told him that the cure to his problems and the heir he desperately wanted all lay in the depths of Gaia's Anus. The king prepared then for his own adventure and entered Gaia's Anus himself. The details of his stay there are unknown but he is said to have been guided by the gods themselves on his quest. He came back a year later with an eerily purple-eyed baby boy in his arms: his prize and his heir. He never spoke of the boy's true origins -- but it was clear that some supernatural creature had to have born him this child. King Redwyn legitimized the bastard and treated him as his trueborn and his heir.

The boy was given the best luxuries and the best teachers one could afford. As the heir to his father's kingdom, Arawn was raised in an atmosphere of power and influence. His unusual origins were never truly mentioned anymore... up until the Queen became pregnant with the King's child. This would later change everything for Arawn. Sure, he was still a prince... but a bastard prince now. He was trained as a warrior like a prince should be -- but his father didn't pay any more attention to his bastard son, sometimes said to have been tainted by Gaia's evil touch -- he was born there after all by gods know what creature! Arawn, in his youth and later, made use of his family's luxuries to indulge himself in any vice he wanted whenever he wanted. He was always jealous of his younger brother... but there was always a certain amount of pride and certainty in everything he did. He was hoping his father would keep his promise -- that he would be the heir, after all, he had been preparing for it his whole life for that for so long. Up until he heard his father pronounce his teenage brother his true heir and the future king. Something snapped and broke in Arawn. He turned to the dark and heretical tomes he remembered once reading. He did everything just as the writings said: he managed to call an aspect of an ancient Demon God known to the mortals as Azraer, the Insatiable Conqueror. Arawn wanted future victories over his brother -- he wanted what was rightfully his and the demon offered to fulfill all his desires and give him dark magic to conquer all... if he fulfilled all his requests and served him as his worthy servant, thrall and... lover. The demon wanted Arawn to submit himself to his new master -- fully, in mind, soul and body. Blinded with his anger and desire for power, Arawn agreed and was forever marked with his Master's seed as his possession and plaything... and a worthy servant. But he was gifted with the arts of dark sorcery that he immediately took to.

Before Arawn could enact his vengeance, however, his Master sent him on his next quest -- a test of his mettle. He was to penetrate Gaia's Anus for his Master, to be his eyes, hands and other parts of his body if needed, in finding out the secrets of the Anus and its fabled creatures. For Azraer, this conquest was of great concern... He wanted to conquer Gaia and make her power his own, enslave, enthrall or seduce her servants into his own service. And now, he found a perfect, eager and slightly naive, thrall to send on this mission.

Likes: Being in charge, dominating others and bending them to his will, spreading his Master's worship through deeds and words, indulging in all kinds of vices, luxuries, victories and conquests
Dislikes: Submitting to others' will, breaking his word, losing, humiliation, his brother
Player desires: I want him to be used by any and all possible male monsters; while he'll personally prefer being dominant, as a player I actually want to see him submit and used against his will whenever it's appropriate

Class: Warlock Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (7+level)
Stats
Strength: 12 (+0), Dexterity: 8 (-1), Constitution: 13 (+1), Intelligence: 9 (+0), Wisdom: 16 (+2), Charisma: 15 (+1)
Damage: d4 Armor: +1 HP: 19
Alignment: Lawful (Strike a bargain with someone and keep your end of it)
Race: Tiefling (Brimstone is a rote for you, and it deals +1 damage)
Bonds:
- My patron greatly desires _____'s soul.
- ____ thinks they call the shots around here, but they're wrong.
- I have learned something of _____'s deepest desires.
- I need help from _____ to achieve my patron's goals.
Gear: Load: 3/7
- Mark of Azraer
- Sacrificial dagger (hand, 1 weight)
- Enchanted robes (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Antitoxin
- Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
Moves:
Pact
You have made a pact with a powerful being from beyond your reality that desires more influence in your world. In exchange, it has given you power.

My patron is Azraer, the dark master of the domain of conquest, be they martial or sexual, known among mortals as the Insatiable Conqueror. He appears in my visions as an enormously-endowed, dark-skinned incubus with a commanding voice and eyes of gold, and has marked me with his unholy seed burning his mark upon my soul. His desire for this world is to conquer it as its master, and I am his thrall and lover in this endeavor.
Invocation
When you roll for another move while invoking the power of your patron, you may
choose options equal to your WIS or less and then tell the other players:
• ...how your patron’s domain manifests itself on earth.
• ...what your patron asks for in return.
• ...how your patron empowers your action.
• ...why your patron has taken an interest in this affair.
*On a 10+, all that you say is true. *On a 7-9, the GM chooses one statement to be false, the others are true. *On a 6-, no guarantees.
Cast a Spell
When you unleash a spell granted to you by your patron, roll+CHA. *On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and your patron does not revoke the spell, you may cast it again.
*On a 7-9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
• After you cast it, the spell is revoked. You cannot cast the spell again until you commune and have it granted to you.
• You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. The GM will tell you how.
• Your casting warps your mind—take -1 ongoing to cast a spell until the next time you commune.
Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.
Commune
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in a trance to hear the will of your patron, you:
• Lose any spells already granted to you.
• Are granted new spells of your choice, whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1, and none of which is a higher level than your own level.
• Prepare all of your rotes, which never count against your limit.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:17:11 am by ererruz »

« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2018, 10:09:09 am »
Excited to take a look at all these ;D From what I'm seeing so far I think these newcomers will make a great addition.

Online wander

• That Based Brit-lad // Geek-Nerd in a T-shirt // Come and Message Me
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Degrader, Daddy, Sadist, Master to Noone.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2018, 11:34:20 am »
I wondered on Link, as I thought he was 16. I'll find another elf or similar pic easy enough though.

Offline LizzieV

« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2018, 11:41:04 am »
Name: Thogstein Wolfgang Fitzgerald Hawthorn The Third
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Can I hold it down?
Description: Thog stands at an impressive 6'9" with white silky smooth hair, pale skin, and steely muscles with her surprisingly supple body. Her red eyes are wild and untamed, always on the look out for the next threat or prize. Her blade is thick and heavy, runes drawn along the sides detailing the intricate barbarian's code including the most important rule 'the code is really more of a series of guidelines than actual rules'. The thin clothing and metal don't really fit the decor of her homeland or really protect from any environment appropriately but they were rather interesting in one of the lands she was acquiring and trading names in, mostly so she could show off the rather lovely blue markings she had scrawled on her leg.
Background: From the northern lands of Gd'ameetsculd, Thog started her career by the age old adage of "Kick Butt and Take names". It was a rocky start when she met her first conquest of a man name Geirstein, having kicked his butt and only taken half of his name. Still, she moved on undeterred, taking more names as she fought her way towards the Wall of Purity. The ultimate prize awaited there, kingdom aside. She would take the name of Gaia by giving it a fisting so deep that the world itself would have to be renamed once she had stolen it.
Likes: Taking names, Becoming the very best like no one ever was, sex, making people struggle, Hitting things, Drinking all of the booze, eating tasty food, hearing lamentations, and Kicking Butt
Dislikes: Having names taken, bland food, having to wonder why the rum is gone
Player desires: Transformation, punching, lewds, bondage

Class: Taker of Names (Insatiable/Slayer/Strongarm) Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: 16(+2) Agility: 13 (+0) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 9 (+0) Charisma: 12 (+0)
Damage: d10 Armor: 1 HP: 25
Alignment/Drive: Chaotic/Eschew a convention of the civilized world
Race/Origin: Human
Bonds:
-_____ has helped me slake  my hungers before. I must keep them close by!
-_____ owes me their life, whether they admit it or not.
-_____ is soft, but I will make them hard like me.
-_____ is puny and foolish, but amusing to me
Gear: Load: 12
-Clothes, tight and clinging
-Backpack, good for holding stuff
-A torch, because fire
-Dungeon Rations, ug needs flavor
-Ritual Dagger (hand, 1 weight), for ritually carving up the meats for eating
-Net (reach, stun damage, 2 weight), for catching things for lewding
-Two handed Sword (close +1 damage, 2 weight), for smashin'
Moves:
Herculean Appetites (Mortal Pleasures, Conquest)
While pursuing one of your appetites, if you would roll for a move, instead of rolling 2d6 roll 1d6 + 1d8. If the d6 is the higher die of the pair the GM will also introduce a complication or danger that comes about due to your heedless pursuits.

Spill the Blood
When you deal damage to an enemy, gain 1 blood. When you have a moment to rest, you can spend all your blood on yourself or feed it to someone else, healing 1d4+blood damage. If you go a day without dealing damage, lose all the blood you have gained

Musclebound
While you wield a weapon, it gains the forceful and messy tags

Unencumbered, Unharmed
So long as you are below your load and neither wear armour nor carry a shield, take +1 armor. Show off those muscles.

I Brought Snacks!
When you make camp in a dungeon or city, you don't need to consume a ration

« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2018, 11:45:19 am »
Barbarian looks very neat :-)

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2018, 11:45:41 am »
Ooh, well if Lizzie is putting up a character then I need to put some effort in and get involved! :)

Bio should be mostly done if not complete tonight. ^^

Offline Starcry

• Closet smutter || Visual Novel Masochist || Matchmaker || Agent of Inari
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'll write you a bad ending...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2018, 12:00:10 pm »
I wondered on Link, as I thought he was 16. I'll find another elf or similar pic easy enough though.
It doesn't matter if he is 16. Site rules say that images must be 18+. :(

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2018, 12:06:54 pm »
Yeah, I figured. I'll find something fun and lewd elsewhere anyways. ^^

Offline ererruz

« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2018, 01:03:42 pm »
When (*cough* roughly *cough*) are you looking to introduce the new players, Sain? :-)

« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2018, 01:12:07 pm »
Let's see. I did mention that I'd keep it open until 19.5 and I have at least one person in the PMs working a character with me still so it will likely take till 19.5, maybe earlier, but no promises.

Offline ererruz

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2018, 01:34:10 pm »
Let's see. I did mention that I'd keep it open until 19.5 and I have at least one person in the PMs working a character with me still so it will likely take till 19.5, maybe earlier, but no promises.

Cool :-) I'll probably be looking at Class Warfare class components in more depth in the meantime then and maybe will work out a more custom Warlock.

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2018, 01:36:43 pm »
Cool :-) I'll probably be looking at Class Warfare class components in more depth in the meantime then and maybe will work out a more custom Warlock.

Go ahead! It is a really neat book.

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2018, 05:19:51 pm »
What do we do about Bonds btw? Shall we leave them and sort it out with the other PCs in IC?

Offline avarus

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2018, 05:58:11 pm »
This looks incredibly interesting!  ;D I whipped up the following character:

Name: Agasha
Sex: F
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Description: Standing six feet and three inches tall, Agasha towers above most women and only a few men. One look is what most need to recognise bad news, her auburn eyes, burning with an almost otherworldly passion and a hint of madness glare angrily at any who answers her gaze with their own. Fiery red hair frames her face, hanging down all the way to her waist. Her clothing lacks… Substance. Tight and rough leather clads her hips, shoulders and chest, with her legs covered by similar boots. This leaves her muscular body free to behold, painted blue with the colours and patterns of her tribe. Around her neck a metal slave collar is still locked, a keepsake from the past.

Background: When Agasha was younger she went by another name, softer and sweeter, but she has forgotten. She remembers it vaguely, how one thing led to another. Of course it was not her fault, how could it be? It was just the world that was unkind to her. She remembers her youth, her tribe, learning how to be a good wife, how to defend home and hearth. She also remembers the angry men on horses: Slavers. They had closed around the village in the night and rode in bearing arms, torches and rope. With a stick Agasha had tried to make a stand at the door, but a rope lassoed around her neck and she was pulled to the ground. A man, stronger and taller than her had jumped on her, forced her hands onto her back and tied them tight. She thrashed and screamed as she was led away.

She was sold in a market to a wizard, who used her both as his plaything and to experiment on. For years strange magics flowed through her, altering her, slowly twisting her mind. As a result, Agasha developed powers of her own, practicing them in secret in the night time. She found that she could however only do one thing: control fire. It started with small flammable things, scraps of papers, twigs, firewood. Eventually she set the whole tower, burning her master within. An act that had not gone with great admiration. Barely had she set foot outside the tower, watching her beautiful handiwork with a grin or she was arrested. Apparently, the townspeople had not liked losing their resident wizard. Luckily Agasha knew the answer to this conundrum! Only an hour later the town was ablaze.

For a few years she wandered, returning to the ways of her old tribe and selling her abilities for whomever wanted to pay. Many people and buildings burned in the night where she passed. Eventually she was of course caught, it was only a given with Agasha’s complete contempt for covering her tracks. Led in chains before a judge, Agasha was offered two choices, either to be hanged in the neck until dead, or be sent down into the Anus of Gaia. Someone figured they were better off with the Anus on Gaia on fire. Without skipping a heartbeat Agasha accepted the latter option.

Likes: The fire and feeding things to it. Challenging others. The thrill of battle and especially winning. Likes feeling the flow of magic and experimentation.
Dislikes: People who are able to lord over others. Rules in general. Being ignored. Subtlety. Insincerity. Losing. Being forced.
Player desires: In general: Adventure! For this character: being tied up and raped, forced nudity, forced sex. Monsters, limited transformation.

Class: Immolator Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8
Stats
Strength: 11 (+0)
Agility: 8 (-1)
Constitution: 15 (+1)
Intelligence: 16 (+2)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 9 (+0)
Damage: d8 Armor: 0 HP: 19
Alignment/Drive: Evil - Sacrifice an unwilling victim to the flames.
Race/Origin: Human - When you Make Camp next to a large, open flame, regain all of your HP.
Bonds:
_________  has felt the hellish touch of fire, now they know my strength.
I will teach _________ the true meaning of sacrifice.
I cast something into the fire for  _________  and still owe them their due.

Gear: Load: 2/9
Symbol of sacrifices past: The slave collar, still bolted around her neck to remind her where her strength came from.
Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
2 healing potion
Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)

Moves:

Burning Brand
When you conjure a weapon of pure flame, roll+CON. On a 10+ choose two of the following tags, on a 7-9 choose one. You may treat your INT as your STR or DEX in regards to making attacks with this weapon. The weapon always begins with the fiery, touch, dangerous, and 3 uses tags. Each attack with the weapon consumes one use.

hand
    thrown, near
    +1 damage
    remove the dangerous tag

Fighting Fire With Fire
When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid. Roll 1d4 and either add that many uses to your burning brand (if active), take that result forward to summon your burning brand, or reduce the damage by that amount, your choice.

Zuko Style
When you bend a flame to your will, roll+WIS. On a 10+ it does as you command, taking the shape and movement you desire for as long as it has fuel on which to burn. On a 7-9 the effect is short-lived, lasting only a moment.

Give Me Fuel, Give me Fire
When you gaze intensely into someone eyes, you may ask their player “what fuels the flames of your desire?” they’ll answer with the truth, even if the character does not know or would otherwise keep this hidden.

Hand Crafted
You may use your hands in place of tools and fire to craft metal objects. Mundane weapons, armor and metal jewelry can all be formed from their raw components. You may unmake these things, as well, but to do so without time and safety might require that you Defy Danger first.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:06:00 am by avarus »

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2018, 06:11:35 pm »
It is a shame I can't use my "too lewd" picture or I would have by now. All these characters are looking very interesting!

Offline Peanuts

« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2018, 11:47:29 pm »
Hmm, seems we have a whole bunch of dominant applicants, this should be interesting...

Diane the Feminist Paladin
Name: Diane Heranous
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian (and maybe Traps :p but she wouldn't admit to that)
Description: A little bit butch, but still nicely feminine Di stands at 5' 10", and weighs in at 158lbs of toned muscle. Otherwise the picture speaks for itself.
Background: Having grown up in a less than perfect low-class household, with a drunken father Diane had to learn early on to look after herself. She doesn't quite despise her mother, but she certainly didn't respect her for the way she just took her husband's abuse. She left home as soon as she could and after some travels and several opportunities to prove that she was not just some little girl who couldn't take care of herself, she eventually found herself watching a group of muscled women fiercely bludgeoning each other with practice weapons and thus joined the Order of the Velvet Glove.

She has since campaigned in a number of areas and gained some minor notoriety, and prestige within the all female order. It was for her valor in battle and steadfast determination that she was chosen to represent the Velvet Glove in the campaign to purge the Anus, to which she has subsequently dedicated herself.
Likes: Sass/Resilience, Fucking things into Submission, Female Representation, That feeling of tiredness and accomplishment after a day of hard fighting/fucking/work well done, her Codpiece Strap-on, Long Hair (just not her own)
Dislikes:Abusive men, being humbled, dairy, books
Player desires:Hmm well I would love some cute fun monster waifus to play with, but I'm expecting there probably won't be too many of those. I'm expecting her to be dominated and humiliated instead, and while I can be a bit uncertain about non-con I think this is the right kind of character to tackle it. I do prefer dub-con tho if that will work? Other than that uh... a rollicking good not-too-serious adventure? :p Oh! I'm super into transformations, as long as it's not too body-horrorish, or otherwise mind-breaking, she needs to be able to keep stubbornly fighting onwards.

Class: Paladin Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8
Stats
Strength: 16 (+2) Agility: 9 (+0) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 12 (+0) Charisma: 13 (+1)
Damage: d10 Armor: 2+1 HP: 25
Alignment/Drive: Lawful - Deny mercy to a criminal or unbeliever.
Race/Origin: Human - When you pray for guidance, even for a moment, and ask, “What here is evil?” the GM will tell you, honestly.
Bonds:
                      ’s misguided behavior endangers their very soul!

has stood by me in battle and can be trusted completely.

I respect the beliefs of                        but hope they will someday see the true way.

is a brave soul, I have much to learn from them.
Gear: - Load: 8/14
scale armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
long sword (close, +1 damage, 1 weight)
shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
some mark of faith, describe it (0 weight)
dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
adventuring gear (1 weight)

Moves:
Lay on Hands (Cha)
When you touch someone, skin to skin, and pray for their well-being , roll+CHA.
✴ On a 10+ you heal 1d8 damage or remove one disease.
✴ On a 7–9, they are healed, but the damage or disease is transferred to you.
Armored
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.
I Am the Law
When you give an NPC an order based on your divine authority, roll+Cha.
✴ On a 7+, they choose one:
  • Do what you say
  • Back away cautiously, then flee
  • Attack you
✴ On a 10+, you also take +1 forward against them.
✴ On a miss, they do as they please and you take -1 forward against them.
Quest
When you dedicate yourself to a mission through prayer and ritual cleansing, state what you set out to do:
  • Slay ____________, a great blight on the land
  • Defend ____________ from the iniquities that beset them
  • Discover the truth of ____________
Then choose up to two boons:
  • An unwavering sense of direction to ____________.
  • Invulnerability to ____________(e.g., edged weapons, fire, enchantment, etc.)
  • A mark of divine authority
  • Senses that pierce lies
  • A voice that transcends language
  • A freedom from hunger, thirst, and sleep
The GM will then tell you what vow or vows is required of you to maintain your blessing:
  • Honor (forbidden: cowardly tactics and tricks)
  • Temperance (forbidden: gluttony in food, drink, and pleasure of the flesh)
  • Piety (required: observance of daily holy services)
  • Valor (forbidden: suffering an evil creature to live)
  • Truth (forbidden: lies)
  • Hospitality (required: comfort to those in need, no matter who they are)

Offline VonDoom

« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2018, 02:45:35 am »
Hello there, fellow transformation and corruption afficiona … uh, I don't know enough Spanish grammar to include everyone properly. Transformation and corruption lovers, then!

I have returned to E after a lengthy absence due to Personal Reasons(tm) and was generously invited by Sain to take a look at this game and, perhaps, make it the first venue for my return to erotic writing/roleplaying.

I have an idea that I think could be quite fun, but I'd like to check with the other folks interested in joining in or who are participating already, since it is one that might cause unintended offense, especially if I don't manage to pull it off as well as I'm hoping.

I'm thinking of creating a male character for this -- specifically, a boisterous, ego-overinflated macho man with a full blown chauvinistic streak, with the express purpose of seeing him taken down a peg (and another, and another), transformed, robbed of masculinity and so on. Hopefully to learn a bit of humility and actually cooperate with people at some point lest he become just another oversexed plaything lost to the Anus.

Question is -- do people think this might be fun to play alongside with? I don't want to go in with the express purpose of playing a jerk who talks down to and looks down on others for their gender and/or sex, even if it's tongue in cheek, if people aren't cool with it. If it might bother anyone (even if it only does so later in or I just can't pull it off well as being humorous to read, it's easy enough to switch away to another concept that's more in line with my usual characters considering the setup of the game -- he just gets dragged off at the earliest opportunity), don't hesitate to speak out.

Also, what class do you think might fit? The traditional 'macho jerk' makes me think a physical class -- perhaps Barbarian or Fighter? But an intellectual jerk losing his intelligence to transformations in addition to other things might also be fun, in which case probably … Wizard? Appreciate any thoughts!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:45:37 am by VonDoom »

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2018, 05:47:41 am »
Welcome back to E from hibernation? X3

While I wouldn't usually play against such a character, I would make an exception in this case solely because karma will bite him in the ass. As for class... hmm... fighter could work.

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2018, 05:51:34 am »
What do we do about Bonds btw? Shall we leave them and sort it out with the other PCs in IC?
I thought I replied to this but I didn't! ;~;

Leave the bonds blank for now but once you get assigned a group you can add names and such.

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2018, 07:03:50 am »
I thought I replied to this but I didn't! ;~;

Leave the bonds blank for now but once you get assigned a group you can add names and such.

Yuppers. Leave them blank for now.

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2018, 08:18:21 am »
Cool. I found a pic of someone who is for sure legal tender and fitting to concept and will add it in as I'm gonna finish off bio now. :)

Then I think I'll be done. :)

Oh and on the concept of the big burly jerky man's man, no worries from me, long as the persona doesn't abrasively go into ooc, IC and OOC are always seperate in my eyes. :)

Offline Peanuts

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2018, 08:34:53 am »
Hmm, I can see the appeal of that kind of character VonDoom, as long as it's not too grating I'd be okay with it. He definitely won't get along with Diane if they both end up in the same group though, that would be quite the powderkeg.

Do I have to wait until the 19th to know if I'm accepted or not? I know I only posted her today, just want to know what to expect :)

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2018, 11:09:57 am »
Yes, I said I'll keep it open till 19th at least :P

Offline Autocad

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2018, 01:12:33 pm »
Name: Soaring-Eagle
Sex: Futa
Sexuality: All
Description: Soaring-Eagle used to be the shaman of her tribe of wild elves and she still wears the garb of her station. She bears the motif of the eagle, wearing an elaborate headdress made out of a giant eagle's skull and bearing an eagle-headed totem, in addition to the various charms of bead and ribbon draped liberally over her outfit. The furs and hides she wears hide the secret between her legs, that she sports fully functional sets of both male and female genitalia.
Background: Soaring-Eagle's tribe of wild elves inhabits the great forests of Axia, too thick and wild (and full of hostile arrows) for civilization to conquer. She used to be their shaman, communing with the land and ensuring nature's blessings on the tribe. However all changed one day when a pack of corrupted beasts wandered into the forest, even though it should have been too far away from the source of the corruption, the Anus of Gaia, for them to roam. The lustful creatures attacked the tribe and were in the end driven off, but not before they had their way with many of the elves. Among the victims was Soaring-Eagle, who had the questionable honor of sating the lust of the pack's alpha. She ended up being tainted by the corruption in its potent cum, which sprouted a futa cock on her body and planted an animalistic heat in her mind. Unable to find a way to cleanse the taint from her body, and feeling her restraint and judgment clouded by an ever growing lust to fuck the brains out of those weaker than herself, she left her tribe for their own safety and sought out the Anus of Gaia in the hope of either finding a cure from the source or destroying it entirely.
Likes: laws of nature, rules of the jungle, might makes right
Dislikes: civilization, eco-unfriendliness, weakness
Player desires: rough/non-consensual sex, animalistic rutting positions, having her way with those weaker than her, being used by those stronger than her, power struggles

Class: Druid Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: 13 Agility: 12 Constitution: 15 Intelligence: 8 Wisdom: 16 Charisma: 9
Damage:d6 Armor:1 HP: 21
Alignment/Drive: Neutral - Eliminate an unnatural menace.
Race/Origin: Elf - The sap of the elder trees flows within you. In addition to any other attunements, the Great Forest is always considered your land.
Bonds:
-_____ smells more like prey than a hunter.
-The spirits spoke to me of a great danger that follows_____.
-I have showed _____ a secret rite of the Land.
-_____ has tasted my blood and I theirs. We are bound by it.
Gear: Load: 3/7
-Hide armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
-Spear (close, thrown, near, 1 weight)
-Poultices and herbs (2 uses, 1 weight)
Moves:
Born of the Soil
You learned your magic in a place whose spirits are strong and ancient and they’ve marked you as one of their own. No matter where you go, they live within you and allow you to take their shape. Choose one of the following. It is the land to which you are attuned—when shapeshifting you may take the shape of any animal who might live in your Land.
The River Delta
Chose a tell—a physical attribute that marks you as born of the soil—that reflects the spirit of your land. It may be an animal feature like antlers or leopard’s spots or something more general: hair like leaves or eyes of glittering crystal. Your tell remains no matter what shape you take.
Druid's brand on right shoulder

By Nature Sustained
You don’t need to eat or drink. If a move tells you to mark off a ration just ignore it.

Spirit Tongue
The grunts, barks, chirps, and calls of the creatures of the wild are as language to you. You can understand any animal native to your land or akin to one whose essence you have studied.

Shapeshifter
When you call upon the spirits to change your shape, roll+Wis.
*On a 10+ hold 3.
*On a 7–9 hold 2.
*On a miss hold 1 in addition to whatever the GM says.
You may take on the physical form of any species whose essence you have studied or who lives in your land: you and your possessions meld into a perfect copy of the species’ form. You have any innate abilities and weaknesses of the form: claws, wings, gills, breathing water instead of air. You still use your normal stats but some moves may be harder to trigger—a housecat will find it hard to do battle with an ogre. The GM will also tell you one or more moves associated with your new form. Spend 1 hold to make that move. Once you’re out of hold, you return to your natural form. At any time, you may spend all your hold and revert to your natural form.

Studied Essence
When you spend time in contemplation of an animal spirit, you may add its species to those you can assume using shapeshifting.