You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 19, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chou Chou's Non-Adult Wonderland  (Read 275 times)

Offline Chou chou rheastarTopic starter

Chou Chou's Non-Adult Wonderland
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:31:45 PM »
I am finding myself wanting a little more literary role playing this time around. Even though I love me some adult RP, sometimes I simply want to create a story. With that said, here are some of my ideas with the hopes that some of them peak anyone's interest!

The Circle is Open

Pictures may be considered NSFW, but I don't think they are. But still, JUST to be safe!!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Two young women, polar opposites in looks, temperament and situation, come into magical powers on their 21st birthdays. Now, they must scramble to understand them and the new world their powers have thrust them in. The underground world of magic, Fae, and all manner of beings have opened up to them but they donít know the rules. One thing they do know, they are more powerful together than apart. And everyone wants to use their powers for their own gain. Trying to learn the rules of their no life and trying to keep themselves from being manipulated the two girls form a bond which cannot be broken.

College Sucks

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Mina is a college freshman, studying fine arts and sculpture, at a very athletic focused university. Her local University hadnít been her first choice, but when you donít have much money and you are the only one in your family who values education, you do what you must. Already a loner before she graduated high school, she is even more outcast now. Unwilling to go out and party and get drunk like most of the others at school she finds herself sitting on the sidelines and going through the motions. Until your character finds her and decides she must be their friend and you must liven her life up.

I will add a few to this page as time goes on. If you are interested in discussing these stories with me please let me know!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:36:19 PM by Chou chou rheastar »

Offline CrystalMaeGranger

Re: Chou Chou's Non-Adult Wonderland
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 07:59:11 PM »
I'm intrested in "the circle is open". That sounds really fun. Now are the girls total strangers? Do you want this to be a romance or more of a deep friendship? I was thinking one could have attack powers while the other is mainly healing, but together they can teleport and maybe even travel through time. But what are your ideas?

Offline CrystalMaeGranger

Re: Chou Chou's Non-Adult Wonderland
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 06:13:43 AM »
you still want to do this Chou Chou?