The Empresses Consort/Impregnator (CLOSED)

Started by Caldawen, September 28, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldawen

PM ME IF INTERESTED

CURRENTLY CLOSED

It has been six years since the death of Empress Ione’s only child and husband. Since then her only thought has been producing another heir to her throne. Her heart has turned cold and she now every three months she has a challenge for the young noblemen. The challenge is simple: First, be of good breeding and no background of disease or infidelity. Second, be a fine male specimen with a strong body and heart. As well as a proven sperm through a masturbation test. Third, able to defend and protect oneself through trial by combat. The final three are taken before the Empress for her to choose between them which will be her potential husband. The only requirement for that man to become her husband is that within the first two months she becomes pregnant with his child. The third month is used to ensure that he did not impregnate her the last day of the second month.

After six years of trying the 28-year-old Empress has open the standings to lower nobles and the second sons of upper nobles. For YC this is a chance to raise his or his families fortune. As he proceeds through the trials, he is eventually the third man chosen to be presented to the Empress. Normally, the second or the first man are chosen, but for some reason she chooses YC. By the second month YC has done the impossible he has impregnated the Empress and is now set up to be a royal consort to the queen. However, he cannot attain the full title of royal consort/husband to the ruler of the nation until their child has reached one year old. During that time he is forced to deal with a cold, hard-hearted woman. Slowly he melts her heart and when the year is up he is granted the title. Within a month nobles approach him, wanting to perform a coup and put the child on the throne with him as regent. His decision will effect the entire nation. What will YC decide?

Yes there will be a lot of sex in the beginning.

Disclaimer:
I am Dysgraphic which is a motor neuron disability that effects the motor output of my hands. It also effects spelling and grammar. I do most if not all of my writing on Word which compensates for the majority of my errors. My content is always excellent and descriptions are in-depth.