You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 10:41:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Sound of Love (F seeking M)  (Read 618 times)

Offline CaldawenTopic starter

The Sound of Love (F seeking M)
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:46:46 PM »

The Sound of Love

In a world of magic, war and nobility differences are widely excepted through the varying nations. Unfortunately, for Abigale DeWitt she was born deaf. Unable to hear, and in turn talk, she is judged by all who surround her. With her parents dead she lives with her eldest brother Count Andrew DeWitt of Belmoral. While she is grateful to be provided for it comes at a heavy price. Ridiculed by her brother and the family, she is constantly belittled and told she is dumb and worthless. The only reason she knows this is due to her ability to read lips and read their written words. Her brother refuses to allow her to utilize her magic as a tool to communicate and is therefore forced to write down any response to those in her company. Many days are spent reading in solitude or painting in the outdoors. On nice days she takes a book and walks in the nearby forests and fields, finding a place where she can feel the breeze on her skin.

On one of those nice days YC, either returning from a war or a warrior/soldier, sees her and is immediately besotted. Not knowing who she is he follows her and tries to learn her name. YC is strange to MC and does not understand his interest in her. Pointing to her ears then her mouth she indicates that she cannot hear and therefore cannot speak. Most men, when finding that out, leave her alone and never come near her again, but this one is different. He doesn’t seem to mind her disabilities and wants to spend time with her, despite her initial protests. Soon the two are meeting on a daily basis getting to know each other and eventually falling in love.

The true problem comes when YC asks MC brother for her hand in marriage. Not knowing the soldier/warrior Andrew refuses bluntly, describing him as unable to deal with an idiotic woman who cannot talk or hear. To make matters worse YC gets angry at how her family treats her and punches her brother in the face. YC is thrown out and MC is locked in her room forbidden to ever see him. Now the two lovers must overcome a harsh reality that they may not be together. However, love always finds away.

Up for revision and discussion. I like merging ideas and creating a world together. There will be some sex but that’s not the whole plot.

Disclaimer:
I am Dysgraphic which is a motor neuron disability that effects the motor output of my hands. It also effects spelling and grammar. I do most if not all of my writing on Word which compensates for the majority of my errors. My content is always excellent and descriptions are in-depth.

PM Me if Interested
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 04:54:19 PM by Caldawen »